Job offer

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal’s P.O.V.

 

“Okay… I guess I could do part time teaching, they’d extend my visa right? Okay… where’s the school? …Ulsan?” Amber sighed against the receiver of the phone. She had been talking to different recruiters all month trying to find another teaching position. So far all she had been able to find were positions in the southern part of Korea. It was far, way too far from Seoul, too far from my sister. “No, no it’s okay Yong-jae, it’s not your fault. I’ll just keep looking, thank you.” After politely ending the conversation Amber hung up the phone and pushed her face into her hands letting out a frustrated groan.

 

“No luck?” Amber looked up at me sadly, shaking her head in response. I felt bad for the older girl, she’d really become like family to me and I hated to see her this sad. “It’s okay Amber, we’ll figure something out.” I reached over to her and rubbed her back gently she slouched to the side and rested her head on my shoulder. I continued to her back comfortingly waiting for her to speak.

 

“I… what if I can’t figure something out?” I heard the waver in her voice and I knew she was repressing tears as she spoke. “I… I only have a week.” I sighed nodding. I knew it was almost impossible for Amber to stay at this point. There were simply no schools hiring in Seoul. The best she had found so far was part time positions around Busan that would barely pay for her living expenses let alone weekend trips up to Seoul. I turned my head and kissed her forehead gently before gripping her face in my hands and forcing her to look at me.

 

“Yah! Stop being such a wimp! You’ll be fine you stupid face!” Amber chuckled at me and I smiled at her. I was going to say something else when I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned to see my sister staring at us with an eyebrow arched.

 

“Why exactly are you my girlfriend’s face Soojung?” She glared at me and I just rolled my eyes in response.

 

“? Ha!” I squished Amber’s cheeks in my hands and Amber tried to pull away from me in response letting out a whimpering noise as I held her tighter. “More like trying to fix this stupid llama face! I don’t want my nieces and nephews to look like llamas!”

 

“Heh! Ah dons took dash basd!” I turned my attention back to Amber as she tried to speak with my hands squishing her cheeks. I laughed at the expression on her face. She was trying to glare at me but because of my hands pressed against her cheeks she just looked like some kind of crazy duck llama hybrid.

 

“Yah! Let her face go! She doesn’t look bad.” Jessica took two strides over to us removing my hands from Amber’s face and her cheeks gently. “Are you okay baby?” Amber worked her jaw around for a bit before nodding in response. “Good.” At that Jessica slapped Amber’s arm hard.

 

“Ow! What wa-“

 

“Don’t let me catch you letting another girl touch you like that again!” Amber rubbed her arm.

 

“But! It’s just Krystal! She’s like not even a real girl, she’s… a buttmun-ah!” I smacked Amber’s other arm cutting off her words.

 

“I am too a real girl Oppa! Look who’s talking! You don’t even have s!” I poked Amber’s flat chest to iterate my point and Amber jumped back from me covering up her chest protectively.

 

“Krys! Don’t touch my s!” I scoffed at that.

 

“What s?!”

 

“I have s!”

“No you don’t!”

“Yes I do!”

“No you don’t!”

“Yes I do!”

“No yo-“

 

“Yah! Would you two shut up!” We both snapped our mouths shut at my sister’s yell. She sighed and shook her head at us. “Okay, first. Krystal is a real girl Amber, but since you guys can’t be in a room together for five minutes without fighting I guess I’ll let what I saw slide. Second, Amber does have s, and they’re really nice too. Just because they’re small doesn’t mean they’re not -”

 

“YAH! I don’t want to hear about your girlfriends s!! Oh my God! What is wrong with you two?!” I shrieked covering my ears at my sister’s words, she just chuckled in response, while Amber blushed suddenly uncomfortable with the amount of attention being paid to her s.

 

“Hahaha,

Please log in to read the full chapter