Suzber brings the drama

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V.


I plopped myself tiredly down on my chair. I was finally done with all my classes, since I covered mine and Amber's classes today I didn't have a chance to rest at all. I didn't realize how many classes she taught every day, I wonder how she stays so happy all the time. I was about to lay my head on my desk when I heard Tiffany's voice drift into my ears. "Jess...?" I looked over at her, noticing her anxious expression, I sat up immediately, giving her my full attention.

"What's wrong Miyoung?" She bit her lip nervously and was about to respond when I noticed her gaze drift over to the office door. I followed her eyes and watched as a very somber looking Amber walked in followed by a confused looking Victoria. I noticed Luna mouth "What happened," to Victoria who just shrugged in response. I looked over to Amber who plopped down in her seat, picking up her phone and twiddling with it for a while before looking up and noticing me looking at her. She smiled weakly at me and I can't help but wonder what the hell happened. I was about to say something when Suzy bounced over to Amber's desk placing a hand on Amber's back rubbing it softly before speaking.

"Amber-ssi, are you okay? I was worried when you left so abruptly earlier." Amber shook herself out of her trance, tearing her eyes away from mine before sending Suzy a weak smile.

"I um... yeah, sorry, my head hurt so I asked Victoria to help me get some medicine."  Suzy put her hand on Amber's forehead at that and pouted at her.

"Aigoo, next time you can ask me, I don't mind taking care of you Amber-ssi." Amber smiled at her again.

"Thanks Suzy-ssi, I didn't want to bother you." Suzy smiled at that leaning down and kissing Amber's cheek before whispering to her.

"You can bother me anytime you want." I was about to launch out of my seat at that when I felt Tiffany grip my hand tightly. I shot her a warning look which she met with pleading eyes.

"Sooyeon... Amber thinks Suzy is the one who's been texting her." She said it low enough so only I could hear and I felt my chest tighten at that, my eyes began to blur and I rushed out of the office slamming the door behind me.


 

 

Amber's P.O.V.


I was sitting on the sofa happily munching on my food when my phone went off. I unlocked my phone quickly and read the message from Victoria:
 

"뽀로로: Mei-Mei! Suzy is your mystery girl." As soon as I read the message my eyes widened. I felt Suzy get closer to me slipping her hand further down my thigh and I immediately jumped up from my seat grabbing Victoria's hand.

"How do you? What do you mean… I… uh…We need to talk." I turned and bowed quickly to the other confused teachers. "Um... sorry... I need... Victoria....um... we'll be back."

 I pulled Victoria out of the office quickly and down the hallway a little away from the office. My mind was running over thoughts a million miles a minute. Suzy? How? But...what about? I was about to keep walking when Victoria lightly pulled back and grabbed my shoulder turning me around.

"Amber... I think we're okay here... they can't understand us anyway." I nodded knowing she was right. "Mei-mei..." She spoke softly and I looked up to her concerned eyes and sighed. "What's wrong? I thought you'd be happy to figure out who's been messaging you." I nodded weakly, looking away. She was right, I should've been happy...so why did it feel wrong? I felt her soft hand cup my cheek and pull me to face her. "Amber?" I took a deep breath and smiled weakly at her.

"I... I know... I should be happy... I guess... I guess I'm just surprised, I never thought Suzy..." Victoria laughed loudly at this and smacked my arm gently.

"You really are a fool, you know that? Suzy has been flirting with you nonstop since you got here, and today? It was like watching a cat in heat!" I blushed at that, Suzy had been really touchy today, could it be because of what happened on Saturday night? …and then again Sunday night? I blushed even deeper at the thought before I frowned, but it just... it didn't seem right.

Victoria must have noticed the frown on my face and she sighed reaching out and rubbing my arm gently. "What's wrong Mei-mei? You don't like Suzy?" I shook my head.

"No, no it's not that... it's just..." I trailed off biting my lip, what was wrong? Suzy was gorgeous and really sweet... why wasn't I happy? "I... I... I just thought it was...someone else." And there it was, it wasn't that Suzy wasn't great, she just wasn't who I wanted. I sighed running an anxious hand through my hair.

"Who did you think it was?" I chuckled humorlessly to myself as I thought back to my conversation with Taeyeon. Jessica. I shook my head.

"Miss. Jung." I looked up at Victoria who seemed genuinely surprised by that. "I know... stupid right? I just... I thought there was ... something... I feel like such a ." Victoria gave me a sympathetic smile as she pulled me into her arms.

"Sssh it's okay Amber. You can't help the way you feel." She kissed my forehead rubbing my back gently. I sighed and leaned my head on her shoulder again. "Just... just give Suzy a chance... she's a good girl, and you did like her when you messaged her right?" She was right it was my mystery girl's personality that I fell for... maybe I just need to give Suzy the chance to show me her true personality.

"You're right Vic, I'm just a little disappointed. I'll be fine... thanks." She nodded and pulled me back

Please log in to read the full chapter