Shopping with a Diva

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal’s P.O.V.

 

“Boo! Don’t walk away from me!” I laughed as I watched Key chase after Amber with a skirt in his hands.

 

“Yah! Key I am NOT wearing that!” She dashed around the store for a moment before running behind me and using me as a shield. “Krystaaaaal” She whined in my ear and I just laughed harder as Key placed his hands on his hips dramatically.

 

“Boo, let me put this on you!” He stomped his foot and pouted at the girl behind me.

 

“NO! I’m going to look like a cross dresser.” I nearly spit up my mango shake at that, clutching my stomach tightly as I laughed.

 

“…and? What’s wrong with cross dressers Amber?” Key lifted his eyebrow at her and I heard her gulp behind me.

 

“N-nothing boo…. I just… it would look soooo much better on you!” I nodded in response wanting someone to try the damn skirt on. Key pursed his lips together in response.

 

“Well of course it would, that’s not the point.” I giggled at his response, I really really liked this guy, he was funny. Amber groaned from behind me and I decided to take pity on her. “Mama Key I’d really like to see you in it. Amber Oppa is right she’d look weird in that, but you… you’d look fabulous.” Key grinned and sauntered over to the dressing room before calling over his shoulder to me.

 

“Prepare to be dazzled!” I chuckled and Amber sighed in relief releasing her grip on my waist as she stood up straight.

 

“Thanks Krys.” I nodded and pulled her towards the dressing room sitting down on the bench just outside as we waiting for Key to emerge.

 

“You owe me Oppa.” She winced in response, no doubt worrying what I’d make her do to make it up to me. I just grinned at her, I was about to say something else when I heard Key burst through the changing room doors.

 

“Mama Key has arrived!” I turned towards the man in question and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I saw him. He really did look good in that skirt…. I was kind of jealous of his legs… wow. Amber seemed to be thinking the same thing as she walked over to the older boy and examined him quickly.

 

“Damn boo! You look hot!” Key smirked at that flipping his hair lazily in response.

 

“I know…” I laughed at his divaish behavior before making the two pose for some pictures. Key draping himself dramatically over Amber as she pretended to look longingly into his eyes, I giggled at their silliness. I was about to snap another picture when I heard someone calling me. I frowned at the familiar voice and turned around to see Sulli waving at me happily as she pulled someone along with her coming towards me. My expression darkened when I realized just who she was pulling with her. Minho… her crush.

 

“Soojung! Hi! What are you doing here?” I stopped glaring at the boy and turned to Sulli faking a smile as I gestured over my shoulder.

 

“I’m shopping with some of my friends.” She looked over my shoulder and looked confused at the sight.

 

“Oh… um… Soojung… is that… is he wearing a skirt?” I laughed, forgetting the ridiculous show Key and Amber were putting on moments before. I nodded in response.

 

“Yeah, that’s Key. He’s cool. I turned to face the other two and noticed that they were wrapped up in picking out outfits for Key to try on. Amber held up a tube top to the boys chest as he arched his neck back dramatically. I laughed at the sight and gestured for them to come over. “Yah! Come here! This is my friend Sulli, Sulli that’s Key and that’s Amber.”  Amber bowed politely and Key just nodded at her.

 

“You can call me Mama Key sweetie. Wow… you are tall… love the legs… come come, let Mama Key find you a skirt.” Key quickly grabbed a surprised Sulli’s hand and pulled her towards a rack. I chuckled as Sulli just giggled everytime Key placed a skirt up to her waist and said something. Amber leaned closer to me grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze. I smiled at her.

 

“It’s okay Oppa.” I heard someone clear their throat behind me and I growled forgetting that Minho had been there the whole time. Amber raised her eyebrow at me and looked at the nervous boy standing behind us. He bowed at Amber and began to introduce himself.

 

“My name is Minho, it’s good to meet you Hyung.” Amber rolled her eyes at that, I only grinned in response.

 

“Yah! Minho, pabo! Amber is a girl.” Minho’s eyes widened at that and he bowed again apologizing to the other girl.

 

“Oh Jwe song hamnida Unnie, I meant no disrespect.” She turned to me with a questioning glance and I gestured towards the apologetic boy before translating.

 

“He said he’s sorry for being a .” Amber chuckled in response and Minho looked curiously between us. I sighed.

 

“She doesn’t speak Korean, Amber is from America. She’s my sister’s girlfriend.” Minho nodded in response seeming to frown a bit at the mention of her being my sister’s girlfriend. Amber noticed his stare on her and she shifted around uncomfortably.

 

“Why’s he looking at me like that?” I shrugged.

“Maybe he’s a homophobe, I told him you were Jess’s girlfriend.” Amber frowned at that and turned back to watch Key and Sulli. I smirked at her response and turned in time to see Sulli and Key bust out of the changing rooms with matching outfits on. I laughed hysterically as the two posed in random cutesy positions as Amber snapped pictures of them on her phone. Minho moved next to me and cleared his throat again. I rolled my eyes and turned to the boy. “What?”

 

He gestured towards Key, “Is he… gay too?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

“Yeah he is. Do you have a problem with that Minho?” My voice was dripping with venom and Minho held his hands up defensi

Please log in to read the full chapter