Truth or Dare

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V

 

I grunted as I pulled my sneakers off before walking into my apartment. I quickly stripped down to my boxers and the air conditioner before dropping onto my bed lazily. Ugh, why is it so hot in this country? I sighed and grabbed my phone, unlocking it quickly and sending a message.

 

“Dorkber: Hey, I just got home. What’re you up to?

수연: Hey, nothing much, lounging around with my sister, watching T.V. Did you have fun with your friends?

Dorkber: Yeah, they’re a bunch of fools, but I love them anyway. Haha.

수연: Fools huh? So they’re just like you then?

Dorkber: :-O! You’re so mean!

수연: Bahahaha, I know, I know. But that’s part of my charm. ;)

Dorkber: Haha, it’s true, it’s part of why I like you so much.

수연: Really? Most people just think I’m a …

Dorkber: Well… I mean you are…

수연: AMBER!!

Dorkber: Hahaha! I’m just kidding! I swear! I don’t think you’re a … I think… you’re tough like, you might kick my if I get out of line… haha.

수연: You want me to kick your ? ……

Dorkber: Haha, no that’s not what I meant! I just mean… I like that you won’t take crap from anyone. You don’t mind giving people a hard time, sometimes. (Like you’re doing right now) Most girls are so dainty and cutesy… it’s kind of annoying.

수연: Are you trying to say I’m not cute?

Dorkber: What?! No… it’s just… ugh… how do I explain this?”

I bit my lip trying to think of an explanation that wouldn’t get me in trouble.

“Dorkber: You’re like… cute without meaning to be you know? Like you don’t realize you’re saying something cute….

수연: Oh… um… I… thanks.

Dorkber: See, like right now I bet you’re sitting there blushing, that’s cute.

수연: Yah! I’m not! … much.

Dorkber: Haha, yeah yeah, I know my princess too well.

수연: Oh yeah, can you guess what finger I’m pointing at you right now?” I chuckled at that, picturing my mystery girl scowling at me and giving me the middle finger. Why do I find that endearing?

 

“Dorkber: Hahaha! I think I can figure it out! Hey princess?

수연: Yeah?

Dorkber: Can you tell me more things about yourself?”

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“Dorkber: You’re like… cute without meaning to be you know? Like you don’t realize you’re saying something cute….” I read that message and I blushed to myself, looking over at Krystal quickly to make sure she didn’t notice before I typed a response.

“수연: Oh… um… I… thanks.

Dorkber: See, like right now I bet you’re sitting there blushing, that’s cute.

수연: Yah! I’m not! … much.” Yah! How did she know that?! Damn it Amber!

 

“Dorkber: Haha, yeah yeah, I know my princess too well.

수연: Oh yeah, can you guess what finger I’m pointing at you right now?

“Dorkber: Hahaha! I think I can figure it out! Hey princess?” I smiled at the nickname before responding.

 

“수연: Yeah?

Dorkber: Can you tell me more things about yourself?” I frowned and thought about it for a minute, maybe I could make this a little bit more interesting.

“수연: Okay, but let’s play a game.

Dorkber: A game? What kind of game?

수연: Truth or dare. BUT you can’t ask me who I am or dare me to tell you who I am.

Dorkber: :( Aww! Ok ok ok, who goes first?<

Please log in to read the full chapter