The Lunchroom

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber's P.O.V.

I looked down at my lunch tray nervously.  Poking the reddish looking cubes with my chopstick. What is this stuff? As if hearing my thoughts my co-teacher piped up pointing a chopstick at my tray.

"It is kimchi, very delicious, you should eat it well, good for you." She smiled brightly at me and I couldn't help but be infected by her light mood. Another teacher smiled and noddded enthusiastically at me.

"Yes. Good eat. Delicious, okay?" The other teachers smiled complimenting her on her English skills as I just nodded in response grinning to myself. Cute. My co-teacher, Luna, pushed her friend lightly before motioning to her with a grin.

"This is Lee Soonkyu, she is teaching, Home making class." The other girl looked at Luna with a confused smile before Luna proceeded to say something to her in Korean, she smiled and turned to me before gesturing to herself.

"My name English, Sunny. Okay?" I was about to respond when the table of people erupted in laughter. "Bwoh? Jin jjah!" The other Korean teachers proceeded to make fun of Sunny for her English. I laughed at her comical expression. Taking the chopsticks between my fingers and daring myself to try this kimchi stuff. I was just about to put the food in my mouth when one of the male teachers turned to me with a serious expression. I snapped my mouth shut, gingerly putting the kimchi down before raising a curious eyebrow at him.

"You, me, English okay?" I

Please log in to read the full chapter