Love me forever

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

After driving around for a while Amber had pulled up to a hotel. I frowned when I looked up at the ritzy establishment wondering why we had stopped here. Amber leaned over and placed a small kiss on my lips before speaking up. “Wait here for a minute okay baby?” I nodded and watched as she got out of the car walking over to the door man of the hotel and showing him a piece of paper. The two spoke for a while and I giggled as I watched Amber’s eyebrows wrinkle in confusion. I was about to get out of the car to help her get directions from the man before she turned around and walked over to my side of the car. The doorman followed her and she handed him the keys to the car. I watched them confused as she opened the door for me and held her hand out to me. I took her hand and got out of the car.

 

“Amber… what…” I was about to ask her something when she just smiled and kissed me on the lips guiding me to the lobby of the hotel.

 

“Happy anniversary baby.” My eyes widened at her words and I turned to her surprised.

 

“What?... this? How? Amber!” She laughed at my inability to complete my sentences, leaving me dumbfounded while she went to collect our room key. She walked back over to me wrapping her hand around mine as she guided me to the elevator. Once inside I shook myself out of my stupor and turned to her kissing her passionately. Amber returned the kiss happily wrapping her arms around me tightly before we heard light laughter in front of us. I looked up to see an older couple looking at us from outside of the elevator.

 

“Yah! Why don’t you kiss me like that anymore?” The older man pouted at his wife as he spoke and she just rolled her eyes in response before kissing him on the cheek. He smiled happily at the action and she laughed at him before looking at me and gesturing to Amber.

 

“They never change, no matter how old they get.” I laughed in response and kissed Amber on the cheek, she grinned dorkily at me and both me and the older woman laughed at her response.

 

“I hope so, I don’t know what I’d do if this pabo did change.” The older woman laughed again tapping Amber’s shoulder lightly.

 

“Young man you’ve found yourself a good woman.” Amber looked at the older woman curiously not understanding everything she had said, I was about to translate when Amber responded.

 

“I make marinated meat?” I laughed at Amber’s mistranslation and the older woman just looked at Amber as if she’d grown two heads. Amber looked between us confused and I stopped laughing long enough to explain to the older woman that Amber didn’t speak very much Korean.

 

“Aaaah Jinjjah? Such a handsome boy… where is he from?” I smiled as Amber continued to look very confused and the older man just gestured to the phone is his hands Amber looked at the phone and started to fiddle with it.

 

“Um… she’s from America.” The older woman looked surprised when I said she and she looked more closely at Amber.

 

“Oh, sorry I didn’t realize.. she is very handsome though.” I smiled and nodded, watching as Amber had successfully fixed the older man’s phone before handing it back to him. The older man clapped her on the back happily showing the phone to his wife with a proud grin on his face. She smiled at his dorkiness and shook her head.

“Well, it doesn’t matter anyway, they’re both fools. But so long as these fools make our hearts happy, who cares about anything else right?” I nodded at the older woman again, the door of the elevator made a ringing sound signaling that we’d reached our floor. Before we could leave the elevator the older woman grabbed my hand in hers and looked me in the eyes before speaking again.

“Take care of her dear, you take care of her and she’ll love you forever, I swear it.” I nodded blushing and thanking her before exiting the elevator. Amber looked at me curiously as we walked down the corridor to our room.

 

“What’d she say?” I smiled and grabbed her hand in mine her fingers instantly intertwining with mine as I did so.

 

“She said you’re a dork.” I chuckled as Amber pouted at me. “She also said that I should take care of you so that you’ll love me forever.” Amber smiled at that, stopping just before we entered our room.

 

“So, how about it princess? Do you want this llama to love you forever?” I shook my head at her.

 

“Longer.” Amber chuckled at that.

 

“I’ll love you longer than forever princess.” I smiled and kissed her before grabbing her collar in my hands and looking at her threateningly.

 

“You better or I’m so going to kick your !” She laughed again a

Please log in to read the full chapter