Uh-oh...

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal’s P.O.V.

 

I finished drying my hair and huffed to myself. Amber is so lucky that my sister likes her so much or else I’d kill her! Stupid llama face jerk! I walked out into the living room and as I was about to yell at Amber I saw her sitting on the sofa next to Jessica. I smiled despite myself at the sight. They were both grinning like idiots while holding hands and pretending to be really interested in the T.V. show they were watching. I chuckled at that, I wondered if they even knew that they’d been watching the home shopping network.

 

I shook my head going to the kitchen to get a drink and continuing to watch them. I sipped on my iced tea quietly going unnoticed by the two idiots on the sofa. After a couple of moments I rolled my eyes frustrated with them. That’s it?! They’re going to hold hands?! Come on make a move on her damn it! God, do I have to do everything around here?! I sighed draining the rest of my drink before placing the glass in the sink and stomping over to the living room.

 

“Yah! I didn’t bring you here to hang out with my sister!” I pointed an accusatory finger at Amber and I had to stifle a giggle when the two love birds nearly jumped off the sofa at my yell. They had separated so fast you’d think I’d caught them feeling each other up or something. I shook my head at them, they’re like little kids! I grabbed Amber by the cuff of her shirt roughly and pulled her off of the sofa in a swift motion. She shot Jessica an apologetic look as Jessica sat there amused by my actions. Oh you’re not getting off that easy Unnie.

 

I rolled my head towards my sister. “Now come kiss your lover boy goodbye so we can hang out.” At that my sister’s eyes widened to twice their size and I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. This is fun. I rolled my eyes when neither of them did anything and I pushed Amber closer to my sister still holding her by the collar. “Well?” Amber shot me a glare and I just smirked in response. What did you think you were going to get away with pouring water on me llama face? Amber rolled her eyes turning back to my sister who was also glaring at me. My sister turned to face Amber and her glare disappeared, replaced by a coy smile.

 

“I um… I’ll talk to you later…” My sister nodded in response.

 

“Okay…” Amber tried to pull back and I just pushed her further forward clearing my throat.

 

“I um… I…” Amber quickly leaned in and gave my sister a peck on the cheek before blushing furiously and pulling away from my grasp. Amber shuffled away from the sofa quickly and I just stood there staring at my sister with a wide grin on my face.

 

“So how are you and your lov-“ before I could finish my sentence Amber shuffled back over to me grabbing my hand and pulling me away towards my room quickly. I heard Jessica giggling from the sofa behind me and I just shrugged following Amber into my room. I guess a little progress is better than nothing right? I sighed when we entered my room plopping down onto my bed in a huff and looking at Amber who just scowled at me from the doorway. I smirked at her.

 

“Hey don’t look at me like that Cassallama! I did you a favor back there!”

 

Amber rolled her eyes at that flopping down on the bed next to me. I smiled rolling over to face the

Please log in to read the full chapter