The Fight

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

 

After I got home from the emergency room, I striped out of my clothes and quickly went to plug in my phone. The battery had died sometime while I was passed out. I sighed as I heard several beeping noises from my phone. I looked to find that many of them were from the chat earlier where the girls were yelling at Key for being a ert, and that I had a couple from my mystery girl. I smiled leaning back to read her messages.

“수연: Hello?

수연: Ambeeeeer?

수연: … are you ignoring me?” I frowned at that and looked at the time. 1a.m. I really shouldn’t text her now… but… I don’t want her to think I was ignoring her all day.

“Dorkber: Hey, sorry for texting you so late, I hope I’m not disturbing you. I just wanted you to know that I wasn’t ignoring you. I just got home from the hospital.” I pressed send figuring at least she’d see it in the morning. I sighed and lied back on my bed stretching out when I heard my phone beep again.

“수연: Oh my god! Are you okay? What happened?” I smiled at her concerned response before typing back quickly.

“Dorkber: I’m fine princess. I’ll be okay. Go back to sleep, I’m sorry for waking you up.

수연: Yah! Amber! I’m not going back to sleep, tell me what happened! Is your head okay?” I frowned, biting my lip. Should I tell her the truth? What if she gets mad? I sighed, no I have to tell her, she’ll understand.

“Dorkber: It’s actually a really strange story.

수연: Okay….

Dorkber: Well… I… I um… I went on a date with Suzy today… don’t get mad! I… I thought she was you! But then you messaged me while I was on the date with her and I realized it wasn’t you, so I freaked out a little bit. But then I just politely ate dinner and I was about to tell her that I liked someone else but she kissed me so to get out of it I opened the car door and fell out and I knocked my head again...

수연: You went on a date with another girl?” I gulped, typing back quickly, hoping that she’d understand, why I’d gone out with Suzy.

 

“Dorkber: Well… I… yeah, but only because I thought it was you!

수연: And you let her kiss you?

Dorkber: No! I pulled away! I have stitches to prove it! Don’t be upset with me princess…

수연: Don’t Amber… I… you know what… I just need some time… just… don’t message me for a while okay?” I felt a panic grip my chest. No no no, don’t do this. It was a mistake. I didn’t mean to go out with the wrong girl. I just didn’t know.

 

“Dorkber: What? No, come on! I didn’t do it on purpose! Don’t be unreasonable, there’s no way I could’ve known.

수연: Unreasonable?”

, wrong word, that’s not what I meant. I tried desperately to think of how to respond to resolve the issue wit

Please log in to read the full chapter