Married in Canada

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey guys just a short one from Jessica's P.O.V.  The red dialogue indicates when the characters are speaking in Korean. Later I'll have blue for when Amber is speaking in Mandarin. Hope you enjoy it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica’s P.O.V


“The hell?” I raised an eyebrow at the new teacher fumbling around with her computer, I heard the telltale signs of the computer shutting down and watched as she smacked her head against the desk. I would almost find it amusing if it didn’t prove that she was a complete moron. I walked over to her desk clearing my throat before speaking.

“So you're the new Native English teacher." Her head jerked up at my words and I shot her an icy glare. She seemed to shrink back at this making me smirk. Yeah, that’s right, be scared.

"Um....I...yeah...English." I raised an eyebrow at this, speak English much? She smiled at me and I just rolled my eyes continuing to glare at her.

"Whatever. I know a lot of you people come here to around, but you're a teacher so act like one and we'll get along fine." I knew I was being harsh, but I had to let her know that this was a real job. The last native teacher showed up to work drunk off his every day. The kids don’t need that kind of teacher again this year.

"You people?" I rolled my eyes at her, yes you people. She stared at me blankly and I sighed and explained what I meant.

"Yeah, you native teachers think this is some kind of vacation. Well it's not. You're here to teach, okay?"

"I...um....English teach." I was about to say something else when a familiar voice cut me off.

"Yah! You're going to scare her off!" I turned to Tiffany glaring at her while she spoke to Amber. I let her pull me to the sofa where I sat across from the fidgeting Amber. I began to feel a little sorry for her as she squirmed under my stare, I sighed to myself.

“So are you Korean or what?” She looked up at me, seemingly surprised by my question. I found her expression undeniably adorable, but I repressed the smile that wanted to make its way to my lips.

"I...um... no. My parents are from China, I was born in the states though." I was about to respond to her when Tiffany came back handing us each a cup of coffee before sitting really close to Amber. I scowled again, noting how Tiffany kept touching Amber on the leg and Amber kept blushing. I was barely paying attention to their conversation when I h

Please log in to read the full chapter