Practice makes perfect

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

I walked toward Jessica who was standing across the room from me. She bit her lip cutely as she flipped through her phone. I was just about to say something to her when the phone fell from her grip and hit the carpet lightly. She cursed under her breath and slowly inched down to the floor to pick it up, the dip of her cleavage coming into full view as she did so. My mouth snapped shut and I watched as she slowly stood back up, finally reaching her, she looked up at me and gasped in surprise. She gripped my arm lightly with one hand and fanned herself with the other as she spoke. "Oh my god! You scared me! I didn't even notice you were there!" She smiled and leaned in giving me a peck on the cheek her fingers still gripping my arm as she rubbed them up and down.  She pulled away from my cheek and pouted cutely at me. "You left me waiting for so long!"  Before I could respond her pout turned into a smirk and she continued. "I should punish you for being such a bad girl." I gulped and she smiled at me before spinning on her heel and turning to Krystal. "Okay, so now if you're the one who's late then this is what you do." She walked across the living room and instructed me to stay still. I nodded dumbly in response.

I watched as Jessica sauntered across her living room, flinging her hair casually to the side as she did so. I gulped, she walked towards me wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing the edge of my cheek by my ear. Her words breathy as she spoke into my ear, “sorry I’m late…” She pulled away from my face with a slight pout. Her hand tracing slowly down from my neck down my arm and settling around my hand. “You’re not mad are you?” She swung my hand in hers as she spoke. I shook my head in response, not trusting my voice. “Good!” Her pout turned into a cheerful smile and she leaned forward again kissing me on the cheek again, this time dangerously close to my lips. I groaned, wanting to turn my face to kiss her on the lips, but I restrained myself.  She leaned foward, pressing her chest into mine as she whispered in my ear. “Are you okay? You’re so tense.” She squeezed my arm in her hand gently, rubbing her hand up and down my arm as she spoke. “Maybe I should give you a massage…” She pulled away and smiled coyly at me. And I stood stock still, dumbfounded. Jessica chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips before turning around and looking at an amused Krystal. “Okay, now you try.”

 

Krystal shook her head in response. “Ew no! I’m not doing that to your girlfriend!” Jessica just rolled her eyes in response.

 

“Come on Krystal, she doesn’t mind. Do you Amber baby?” She looked at me and I shook myself out of my trance trying to focus on her words.

 

“I… um… what?” She laughed and kissed my cheek.

 

“Okay, okay. Maybe Amber needs a break. Tiff?” Tiffany looked up from her fit of giggles and nodded walking towards us gently patting me on the shoulder before she spoke.

 

“You okay there Amber?” I nodded dumbly in response. She giggled again before speaking. “You sure? You look…” she paused squeezing my bicep in her hand before speaking again, “…tense.” I scowled at her pulling my arm away from her grip and she just laughed again. Jessica pulled me to the sofa and sat next to me was we watched Krystal

Please log in to read the full chapter