Taeny the love gurus

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V.

“Soooooo…. You and Amber seem pretty cozy lately…” I chuckled at the giddy expression on Tiffany’s face as she spoke.

 

“Yeah, well we kind of made up… kind of…” She raised an eyebrow at that, strumming her fingers across her steering wheel as she replied.

 

“Kind of?” I nodded, knowing that she couldn’t see me with her eyes on the road.

 

“Well… we never really talked any of it out. We both apologized… but…”

 

“But what?” I sighed, picking imaginary lint off of my lap as I spoke.

 

“I still feel really guilty for what I did to her and I don’t know how to make it up to her.”

 

“I’m pretty sure I can think of a few ways to make it up to her.” Tiffany wiggled her eyebrows as she said this and I chuckled.

 

“Yah! Miyoung! You’ve been dating Taeyeon too long you byuntae!” She just laughed and shrugged.

 

“She may be a ert, but my baby has good ideas sometimes.” I grimaced.

 

“Please. Spare me the details.” She laughed again.

 

“Seriously though, have you guys gone on a date or anything yet?” I frowned.

 

“No…”

“Okay… have you seen each other outside of school?”

 

“Well… once… but she was technically at my apartment hanging out with Krystal, so we only spent a little bit of time alone together.”

 

“Oh… well alone time is good. What did you guys talk about?” I bit my lip a little before responding.

 

“I… um… we didn’t really speak.”

 

“… you didn’t speak? What did you do stare at each other?”

 

“No, of course not… we watched T.V. and…”

 

“And?” I blushed not really wanting to reveal to my best friend how much of a cornball I had become due to a certain llama.

 

“And we held hands….” Tiffany pulled the car into the parking space in front of my apartment building before turning to look at me.

 

“You held hands?” I nodded. “Is that all?” I looked down at my lap blushing even more.

 

“She… she kissed me on the cheek…” I chanced a look at Tiffany and saw her staring at me dumbfounded. “Yah! Don’t look at me like that!” Slowly her expression changed from awe to amused and I frowned at that.

 

“Oh my god, my cynical trust no one best friend is turning into a romantic!” I rolled my eyes at her.

“I am not turning into a romantic!” She smirked at me.

“Oh yeah? Then tell me something, that note you were passing with Amber earlier, did you keep it or throw it away?” I bit my lip and blushed a little looking away from my best friend.

“I… I threw it away.”

“Liar!”

“I am not!”

“Then look at me when you say it!” I sighed looking at Tiffany who was smiling brightly at me.

“Okay fine! I kept it! That doesn’t mean anything though!” She laughed and shook her head at me.

“Uh huh, sure it doesn’t. How about this, what did the last text you sent Amber say?” I blushed again, and reached for my phone on the dashboard, but she intercepted my hand before I could grab it. She raised an eyebrow at me and quickly unlocked my phone and scrolled through my messages as she held the phone just out of my reach.

“Yah! Miyoung! Give it back!” She laughed as she pushed me back with one hand and held the phone with her other.

“Relax Jung! I just want to see… awww! Oh my god you guys are so cute!!” I blushed again snatching my phone from her hand and slumping back in my seat. “Hahaha… don’t be embarrassed, I think it’s great that you and Amber are like this with one another.” I folded my arms across my chest and glared at my friend. “Jessica… hey, come on, seriously. I’ve never seen you like this with anyone you’ve been with before, it’s great. I’m really happy for you, I’m glad that dork makes you this happy.” I smiled at that despite myself.

“She really does…I just…gah! She just makes me feel like a giddy school girl, and I don’t know how the hell she does it! I think dorkiness is contagious and I’m catching it from her.” Tiffany laughed at that.

“Well whatever it is I’m happy for it, you deserve to have someone who’ll make you feel special. I’m really happy for you Jess.” I smiled and nodded.

“Thanks Tiff… she really does make me feel special…that stupid llama…”


Amber’s P.O.V.

“Dorkber: Hey, you home yet?

수연: Hey, no

Please log in to read the full chapter