I think....

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

I sat next Amber, not understanding her conversation between her and her sister. I had my hand intertwined with hers, trying to silently offer her up support. I hoped that her sister didn’t hate me, but more importantly I hoped that this didn’t cause any trouble between the two siblings.

“Yeah yeah yeah, don’t thank me yet, I still have to meet the girl. Preferably with clothes on next time.” My eyes widened as I heard her sister’s words and I quickly covered my face in my hands blushing deeply and plopping myself onto my side trying to bury myself in the sheets as Amber finished up the call with her sister. OH MY GOD!  Amber’s sister saw me … I groaned and I heard Amber chuckle beside me.

 

“She was just messing with you Princess.” She reached over and rubbed my back gently as I refused to pull my face away from the comforter.

 

“Your sister hates me!” My voice was muffled as I spoke and Amber chuckled again, wrapping her arms around me from behind before placing a small kiss on my neck.

 

“She doesn’t hate you baby, she was just messing with you.” I quickly turned around in her arms burying my face in her chest before speaking again.

 

“…are… are you sure?” My voice was meek as I spoke, I really hated the idea of Amber’s family not liking me. Amber kissed my forehead before she pushed my chin up making me face her.

 

“Baby, I’m sure. She was just being overprotective. You know how it is, you have a little sister.” I nodded at that, trying to think of how I’d reacted if I’d seen Krystal in a similar situation. Anger quickly boiled up in me and I knew that Jackie had reacted a lot calmer than I would have. Amber watched my face with an amused expression on her face. “Hahaha, I’m glad I’m not your sister, I’m thinking you’d commit murder if it had been Krystal.” I blushed, noting how easily she read my expressions.

 

“I guess I’m lucky your sister is calmer than I am.” Amber chuckled and nodded in response.

 

“She just understands how I feel about you.” I looked up at her and was met with a caring expression. I bit my lip between my teeth before speaking up nervously.

 

“How… how do you feel about me?” She looked at me, taking a deep breath before pecking me on the lips.

 

“I think you’re cute.” She pecked me on the cheek. “I think you’re funny.” She pecked me on the other cheek. “I think you’re y.” She kissed my forehead. “I think you’re smart.” She kissed my nose. “I think you’re the most amazing woman I’ve ever met.” She kissed my lips, lingering there for a moment before continuing. “And… I think that I’m starting to fall in love with you very quickly Jessica Jung.” I quickly leaned up pressing my lips into hers and kissing her deeply. I wrapped my arms tightly around her n

Please log in to read the full chapter