Protective

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

 

I quickly threw a blanket over my phone in a panicked state. I must’ve accidentally pressed accept instead of ignore when my phone rang earlier. To make matters worse, it was a skype call, I groaned at the idea of my sister getting an eyeful of Jessica and I. I looked down at the girl beneath me who looked as panicked as I was.

“… was… sister? She…. Omgomgomg!” she rolled over covering her face in her hands and I smiled at her before kissing her cheek. She really was cute when she was blushing. I nearly forgot about the current situation when I heard a loud shriek from under the blanket next to me.

 

“AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU YOU PICK UP THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!” I gulped and shook my head unconsciously.

 

“I don’t want to!” I heard my sister practically growl in response and I immediately grabbed my shirt and put it back on as if somehow that would make a difference.

 

“YIYUN! PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE OR I’M TELLING MOM!” I jumped up scrambling for the phone quickly at my sister’s words.

 

“NO! Jackie! Don’t tell mom!” I heard Jessica gasp next to me at the word ‘mom’ and I sent her a pitiful apologetic smile before turning back to my sister who was glaring at me through the small electronic device. I waved at her slowly. “…. Hey sis….you look pretty today….”

 

“Don’t try to butter me up Yiyun! You have some explaining to do!” I frowned, nodding slightly in response. “What the hell do you think you were doing?!” I blushed and looked away from my sister’s glare.

 

“I… we…” I groaned. “oh God Jackie please don’t make me say it.” I pushed my face into my hand trying to hide the impossible shade of red I’d seemed to become suddenly. I could feel my sister glaring at me and I sighed, mustering up my courage to speak. “We…. We… we were kissing… and then we… I mean…. I… she was so hot and I just-“ I snapped my mouth shut as my sister cut me off.

 

“Aiyah! Don’t tell me the details you nimrod!” I frowned in response sending a confused look to my sister who rolled her eyes in response.

 

“But… you said…”

 

“I meant what do you think you’re doing as in why are you hooking up with someone?!”  I frowned again, still not understanding her point and she sighed squeezing the bridge of her nose in frustration before speaking up again. “Amber, you’re a . You’ve held out for so long and now all of a sudden you’re in Korea just giving it away? Why?” I nodded at that understanding her words.

 

“I… Jackie… it’s not like I’m just giving it away to everyone and I’m still a . We just… I… I really like her Jacko…. I think… I might be in love with her.” I looked over at the older girl as I said that. She sat at the edge of the bed wringing her lip between her teeth nervously her hands clasping each other tightly as she watched our exchange, not understanding what was going on. I smiled gently at her and she smiled bac

Please log in to read the full chapter