It's the cheesiest

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

I groaned flipping through the channels again for the fifth time in a row. Why is there never anything good on during my days off? I grunted moving myself angrily against the sofa as I settled on some random movie channel. Today was the anniversary of our schools opening so we all had the day off. It was part of the reason why we had  had the wilderness retreat this past weekend, the vice principal knew that the teachers needed an extra day to recover from the weekend, especially after leaving us with so much alcohol to consume. I grinned to myself thinking back to a particular teacher’s drunken antics.

 

After I had gotten over my mini panic attack over Amber’s age, I had found it endearing that the younger girl had never had any alcohol before. Amber had never before struck me as the good girl type but when I learned that she didn’t drink because she wasn’t legally allowed to (in the states) I thought it was adorable that she had never rebelliously gotten drunk as a teenager. It helped of course that Amber was such an active and hilarious drunk. She was also an incredibly honest drunk and I blushed when I thought about how many times she had called me pretty and told me she liked me that night. I grinned and quickly picked up my cellphone from the side table by the sofa and unlocked it sending a quick message.

 

“수연: Hey…

Dorkber: Hey! :)

수연: You still hung over?

Dorkber: Hahaha… no. Extremely embarrassed, but not hung over… I’m sorry by the way… I heard I did some… questionable things…” I giggled at that before responding.

 

“수연: Questionable… adorable… same difference.

Dorkber: Well… thanks I guess?

수연: Hahaha… no problem!

Dorkber: So… I mean… are we… are we okay now?” I frowned biting my lip.

 

“수연: Yeah… I… I’m sorry Amber… I overreacted…

Dorkber: No, no I understand. I was being a stupid face… I’m just glad you don’t hate me anymore.” I sighed at that.

 

“수연: I never hated you Amber. I was just…

Dorkber: Pissed?

수연: … yeah… I’m sorry…

Dorkber: Hey, it’s okay… we both messed up huh?

수연: … that’s an understatement.

Dorkber: For what it’s worth… I’m really sorry too Jess…I really didn’t mean to hurt you.” My breath caught in my throat at that. I mean. I knew that she knew who I was, but… to have her say it straight out like that… it made me strangely giddy somehow. Like she knew without a doubt who I was and she wasn’t scared to admit it anymore.

 

“Dorkber: … hello?” I smiled taking a calming breath before responding.

 

“수연: Sorry… I…I’m sorry too Amber… let’s… anyway, what are you up to?

Dorkber: Nothing, I’m hanging out with your sister, she is taking pleasure in reminding me of all the stupid things I did while I was drunk… have I mentioned how sorry I am?” I grinned at that, Krystal had mentioned earlier that she was going to meet up with my ‘lover boy’ and I couldn’t help but feel bad for Amber. I knew my sister would torture her with every last detail.

 

“수연: Don’t let her torture you too much… you really weren’t that bad. You drank that Soju like a champ.

Dorkber: Hahaha… so I’ve been told. What’re you up to today?

수연: Nothing much, waiting for Tiffany, we’re going to lounge around all day.

Dorkber: Sounds nice… your sister wants me to go shopping with her… I think I need a distraction… how do you feel about faking your own death?

수연: Hahaha… no can do. You’re on your own Liu!”

 

I grinned to myself happily settling back into th

Please log in to read the full chapter