A quick trip to the Doctor

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany's P.O.V


I was setting up the table for lunch when I heard Suzy's giggle drift into the office. I looked up and saw her walking into the office with her arm looped around Amber's waist. Amber blushed and very quickly sat down on the sofa next to Luna and Victoria who both worriedly checked her head while Amber chuckled trying to ensure them that she was okay.

Suzy walked over to the sofa and squeezed herself between Amber and Victoria a little while later. I saw Victoria shoot Luna a "WTF," look before Luna just shrugged. I scowled at Suzy, she better not try and steal my best friends girl! Damn it Taeyeon, I told you to watch her not send her off with some other girl! I sighed and pulled out my cell phone messaging my girlfriend really quickly.

“빠니Licious: Yah! Kim Taeyeon! You were supposed to keep Amber with you until I came to get her! Why are you sending her off with this flirt?!

변변태태: But babyyyyy! Suzy came looking for her, what should I do? Hold her hostage?

빠니Licious: That’s better than this! Suzy is all over Amber!

변변태태: Oh Jin jjah? Hahaha Ambro has game!” I scowled at that message and as if she could feel me scowling at her Taeyeon immediately sent another message.

“변변태태: Bah! I mean… look it’s ok, Ambro likes Jessica. You should’ve seen them in the classroom together, Sica was being so cute with Ambro.” My eyes widened at that… cute… Sica… bwoh?!

“변변태태: Ppany?? Baby don’t be mad at me… I’m sorry…. I promise I’ll make it up to you tonight ;)” I blushed at my girlfriends message and I couldn’t suppress the grin that came to my lips after reading it.

“빠니Licious: Yah! Byuntae! … make sure you bring your lab coat home with you tonight…

변변태태: mmmhmmm I will nurse ppany ;)”

 I blushed even more and slid my phone in my pocket before my texting with Taeyeon took an even dirtier turn. After I put my phone away I turned my attention back to Amber and Suzy. I watched as Suzy giggled at Amber's failed attempts to use her chopsticks before she used her own chopsticks to guide food into an embarrassed Amber's mouth. My eyes widened and I quickly got up and got Amber a fork, making sure to use my famous eyesmile when addressing Suzy.

"Suzy-ssi I think Amber-ssi would feel more comfortable using the fork, don't you?" Suzy frowned at that lowering her chopsticks as Amber happily accepted the fork from me.

"Thank you Tiffany-ssi."

I smiled genuinely at Amber before sitting down again. "No problem Amber, how is your head by the way." Amber opened to respond but was cut off by Suzy pouting at her and rubbing her leg before her cheek gently. What the hell??

"Yes, Amber-ssi is very hurt. Your head must be so sore, you poor thing." I was about to say something in response when I saw Victoria's eyes widen. I watched closely as she looked over at Luna and made some gestures first pointing at Suzy then at Amber then pretending like she was texting on an invisible phone and then making a kissing face. I looked over to Luna who seemed confused at first and then her eyes widened and she nodded rapidly giving Victoria the thumbs up. I frowned at this for a bit before it dawned on me.

they think Suzy is the one who's been texting Amber! Before I can say anything I heard Amber's phone go off and watched as she read her message her eyes widening bef

Please log in to read the full chapter