Denial isn't just a river...

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V

"You me, sleep together, okay?" My head snapped up when I heard Sunny saying that to Amber. I turned in time to see Amber completely dumbfounded and I had to hold myself back from laughing when Sunny continued to make it worse by emphasizing the phrase again. Amber’s face was so red at this point that I thought she was going to explode, so I thought I’d be nice and help her out. I stood up and slapped Sunny on the arm.

“Yah!” Sunny turned to me pouting and stomping her foot at me cutely and I could help but laugh at her innocent expression. “Sunny, in English when you say "sleep together," it also means to have , so you just accidentally asked Amber-ssi to have with you. That’s why Amber-ssi is so surprised.” I laughed as Sunny’s eyes doubled in size and she turned back to Amber waving her hands frantically.

"No, no, anni ! Just sleep, no y, okay?" I watched as Amber’s face contorted and she couldn’t suppress her laughter any longer. She doubled over laughing leaving Sunny to pout and stomp her foot again. I stood there still watching the scene in front of me amused.

"Okay, no y Sunny." I chuckled under my breath at that watching as Amber slid her arm around Sunny’s shoulder. I suddenly felt my mood change. I wish she was as comfortable with me as she is with Sunny. I frowned at my own sudden thought before I was interrupted by Amber’s husky voice.

"Mianhamnida." That coupled with her cute pout almost sent me into a full blown nose bleed.

"S'ok yo!" I smiled at Sunny’s horrible use of slang before noticing Amber smiling over at me. I smirked at her and went back to my seat, pretending not to listen to their conversation. But soon enough Mrs. Song walked into the office and her and Amber began speaking to each other in rapid Mandarin. Oh my god why is her voice so hot??

“Stop having y thoughts.” I turned to the now grinning Tiffany.

“Yah! I’m not!” She smirked at me and nodded.

“Uh huh, is that why you keep sneaking looks at Amber-ssi?” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“Whatever. I-“ I lost my train of thought when I heard Amber speak.

"Oh, why do we sleep together?" Tiffany and I both chuckled at Amber’s poor choice of words. She sta

Please log in to read the full chapter