Teacher's Wildness Treats

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously:

I was about to plop down into my seat before a very happy Sunny bounced over to me grinning. "You me, sleep together, okay?"

Amber’s P.O.V.

My eyebrows shot up at this and I stared at her for a few moments completely flabbergasted.
"What??" She turned her head to the side slightly at my surprised expression before nodding and pointing at me.

"You." She then pointed at herself, "me." I nodded before she continued "sleep together. Okay?" She smiled and nodded cutely at that, I just stared at her slack jawed for a minute before Jessica stood up and slapped Sunny on the arm.

"Yah!" The other girl looked at her curiously before whining.

"Waeyo??" She stomped her foot cutely at Jessica before Jessica laughed and said something to her in Korean. From the deep pink blush that rose on Sunny's cheeks I assumed Jessica explained what exactly Sunny had said to me by accident. Sunny turned back to me her eyes wide as she waved her hands at me frantically. "No, no, anni ! Just sleep, no y, okay?" I stared at her for a moment before bursting into belts of laughter, she stomped her foot at me smacking my back as I was doubled over from laughing so hard. I straightened myself up wiping the stray tears from my eyes and nodded at the now pouting face of Sunny.

"Okay, no y Sunny." Sunny scowled at me, but on her the expression was less threatening and more cute than anything. I laughed and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Mianhamnida." I said before pouting at her, she just giggled and nodded at me.

"S'ok yo!" I grinned at her use of the expression I taught her.  I looked over the shorter girl's shoulder to take in the bemused expression on Jessica's face. I smiled at her and she just smirked in response before going back to her seat. I turned my attention back to Sunny who was now waving happily at Mrs. Song. My smile got wider; Victoria had quickly become much like an older sister to me. We shared a common language and a frustration for our lack of Korean skills, though she was much more fluent than I was, we were both continuously frustrated with the language barrier. Victoria came over to us greeting is both warmly.  We spoke for a couple of moments making plans to meet up over the weekend before Victoria excused herself to go speak to a student. I looked back to Sunny before remembering my confusion earlier.

"Oh, why do we sleep together?" I heard a chuckle from the desk behind me before I realized what I said; I blushed and was about to correct myself when Sunny smiled at me cheerfully and responded, unphased by my choice of words.

"We sleep together for teachers..." she trailed off searching for the right word and the snic

Please log in to read the full chapter