I shall call you buttmunch...

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal’s P.O.V.

I watched amused as Sunny-unnie grabbed Taeyeon away from Tiffany. Tiffany just raised an eyebrow at the shorter girls sticking her tongue out at Taeyeon. I giggled at the exchange and looked back to the girl Sunny was standing next to before. Amber shuffled her feet back and forth clearly not understanding what was going on. I cast a sideways glance at my sister and saw her looking at Tiffany-unnie. Damn it Jess! I looked back at Amber and noticed that another female teacher was getting ready to walk over to her, my eyes widened at that. No, not happening!

I raced over to Amber and shoved her shoulder. Amber scowled at me and I just smiled cutely at her. “Be my partner Oppa!” I almost laughed at Amber’s surprised expression, she was about to say something when I shot her an ice glare to shut her up. She flinched snapping closed and nodding at me. Ha, this stupid is too easy! I smirked at that looked over at my sister and waving while simultaneously looking at the girl who had meant to team up with Amber. I could tell that she was disappointed and I smiled to myself. Yeah, back off! Amber is Jung property.

After listening to the instructions I turned to Amber who just stared at me blankly.

“What?” I frowned and pointed towards the ground signaling for her to kneel down in front of me. Amber just looked at the ground then back up at me and shook her head. I glared at her and grabbed her ear twisting it until she kneeled down in front of me. ““Wait what? Why are you-ow ow ow! Okay Jesus!” Amber rubbed her ear grumpily as I happily climbed on her back. Amber stood up and walked over to the starting line still scowling.

“We better win Oppa!” Amber rolled her eyes mumbling to herself and I just shrugged looking over to Jessica and giving her the thumbs up. “Me and Oppa are going to kick your butts Unnie!” Tiffany laughed and reached over to pat Amber’s back sympathetically.

“Sorry Amber, I should’ve warned you about the other Jung!” Amber frowned cutely at this.

“Jung?” I laughed a little to myself realizing that I hadn’t told Amber my name yet. I smacked her shoulder roughly wanting to keep the mystery going for a while longer.

“Yah! Stop talking with the enemy! We’re here to win!” Amber was about to say something when a loud bang was heard signaling the start of the race. To my surprise Amber was incredibly athletic and she easily bounded ahead of the other racers. I giggled as I gripped onto Amber’s neck tightly, this is fun! I stuck my tongue out at the other competitors that we quickly bounded passed.  Soon we passed the finish line and I jumped off of Amber’s back hugging her tightly. Amber just smiled and gave me a high five before walking off and grabbing a bottle of water. She threw me one and I thanked her but before I could say anything else the girl from earlier came over to Amber smiling.

“Wow, you were really good Amber!” Amber took a chug from her water bottle before smiling back at the girl.

“Thanks Suzy.” Suzy huh? Hm… I don’t like this. I scowled grabbing Amber’s hand and pulling her away from the other girl.

“Oppa! What’d I tell you about talking to the enemy!” Amber frowned and was about to respond to me when Mrs. Lee came over and patted Amber on the back and started making the announcement for the next competition. I listened closely and pulled Amber to me quickly translating for her. She nodded as she drained the last of the water out of the bottle before turning to me.

“Okay, so you’re taller so you should stand behind me and-“ I stopped as Amber just looked at me curiously. “Yah! What are you looking at?” She shrugged.

“I’m trying to figure out what I should call you since you won’t tell me your name. What about brat?” I smacked her arm.

“Yah! I’m not a brat.” She just grinned at me shrugging again.

“Okay what about buttmunch?” I shot

Please log in to read the full chapter