The Date

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

I walked down the stairs of my small apartment complex. Amber had texted me a couple minutes earlier telling me that she’d be by soon. I decided to wait for her outside, knowing full well that if she walked up to my apartment I’d be tempted to pull her in and just keep making out with her all day.  After we kissed the first time it was like the floodgates flew open and I couldn’t keep my lips off of her. To be honest Amber was a lot more modest than I expected her to be, whenever things got a little too heated she panicked a little. It was endearing actually, I had to keep reminding myself to take it slower with her. As it was she barely made it out of my apartment in the morning without me throwing her onto the kitchen table and having my way with her. I grinned at the thought, god that girl is y.

 

I was about to sit down on the stairs in front of my apartment when I heard the familiar sound of a motorcycle coming closer. I frowned looking up, to my surprise the person stopped right in front of my apartment. I tried to remember if any of my neighbors owned a motorcycle but before I could contemplate it further the person peeled off their helmet grinning at me. I nearly gasped in response. It was Amber!

 

I let my eyes rake over her body slowly. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a white graphic t-shirt that hugged her hips slightly, she had a black vest on over the t-shirt and a black leather jacket over that. Her hair was spiked up and she was wearing a little bit of make-up. Wow… I have to send her best friend a thank you card. I walked over to her in two easy strides and grabbed her by the collar of her leather jacket pulling her flush against my lips easily.
 

She grunted at the sudden contact, but after a few moments I felt her wrap her arm around my waist and pull me closer kissing me back. We kissed passionately for a few moments before I pulled away gasping, I leaned down and bit her lower lip slightly before pulling away completely. She blushed at that and I smiled at her.

 

“I... uh… wow… what was that for?” I chuckled at her and pecked her lightly on the lips before responding.

 

“It was for being so damn y.” She blushed even more at that and I grinned at her. I kissed her cheek gently and nodded towards the motorcycle. “Where are we going?” She cleared and handed me a helmet.

 

“It’s a surprise, hop on.” She put her helmet back on and sat back down on the bike, I climbed on the bike behind her wrapping my arms around her waist tightly. After a couple of minutes of driving Amber parked the motorcycle helping me off the bike. I looked around where we had stopped and instantly recognized the location. We were in Insadong and I smiled as Amber grabbed my hand happily pulling me down the busy street.

 

I wrapped my arm around hers, wanting to stay close to her as we walked down the bustling street. We had stopped a couple of times looking at the different souvenir shops they had lining the street. I had pulled Amber to a particular vendor and made her try on several different hats. She just allowed me to plop the different hats on her head as I giggled and snapped pictures at her. She grinned and pulled me close to her dropping a hat on my head and grabbing the camera from my hand stretching her arm out and snapping a picture of us as she kissed my cheek. I blushed and shoved her away from me playfully. I pulled the hat off my head and kissed the girl on the cheek stopping her from taking the hat off of her head. To be truthful the last hat that I had plopped on her head carelessly suited her well. It was a black fedora hat and it looked good on her. I turned to the vendor owner bowing slightly at the older woman before speaking.

 

“Anyounghaseyo, how much for this hat?” The older woman smiled gently at me before responding.

 

“That’s 15 thousand won, but because you and your boyfriend look so cute together, I’ll give it to you for 10.” I blushed at that nodding and pulling out a ten thousand won from my wallet and handing it to the older woman, thanking her quickly before grabbing Amber’s arm and pulling her away. She smiled at me and leaned down kissing me on the cheek.

 

“Thank you princess.” I nodded and placed a light peck on her lips.

 

“You’re welcome babe. It looks good on you.” She smiled at that before grabbing my hand and pulling me off the main road. I followed her as she made several turns down the winding streets and soon we came to a stop. I looked around wondering if Amber had gotten lost. “Baby… where are we?” She smiled and turned to me kissing me on the cheek.

 

“We’re here!” She gestured happily to the shop in front of us and I frowned at that before Amber just chuckled and happily pulled me into the shop. Once inside I gasped at the shop. Inside there were several beautiful ceramic statues. The shop smelled of cookies and tea and the way the light shone in through the stained glass windows made everything seem to glow. I continued to look around the shop in awe before my eyes landed on Amber. She was grinning as she watched me look around the place. I blushed at that and she just chuckled kissing my forehead lightly before leading me over to a seat. I sat down and Amber took off her jacket resting it on the bench beside me before turning to me.

 

“Babe, I’m going to get us some drinks, do you want bubble tea?” I nodded happily at that and she smiled. “Okay, wait right here, I’ll be right back.” I watched as Amber walked away smiling happily to myself. The date so far had been really simple but I was having a great time and Amber was being really kind and attentive.

 

I had been on many dates before and my dates had always taken me to do wild outlandish things to try and impress me. As much as I enjoyed the finer things in life I never felt comfortable with people who tried to buy my affection. They always seemed to feel like I owed them something at the end of our dates, and being pressured into things just wasn’t something I went for. Amber was just the opposite, she was kind and caring, not putting too much emphasis on material things. She seemed like she just genuinely wanted to hang out and have a good time with me and wasn’t focused on trying to seduce me. I loved it.

 

Several moments later Amber appeared in front of me holding a large tray full of items. I looked up at her curiously as she set all of the items down. In front of me she put my bubble tea, and a plate full of cookies. She also put down a paint set and a plain white mug and plate. I raised a questioning eyebrow at her and she just smiled in response. “Choose one princess, we’re going to paint our own dishes, here put this apron on so you don’t mess up your clothes.” Amber held out a white apron that had several spots of different color paint on it for me to use. I smiled and stood up putting the apron on and turning around so Amber could tie the string for me. I motioned for her to turn around as well so I could tie the string for her and after doing so I placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder before whispering into her ear.

Please log in to read the full chapter