What's my age again?

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

“You drink!” I watched as the older woman placed a whole case of Soju in front of me and my eyes widened. I had been sitting on the picnic table zoned out. Ever since the campfire the previous night I couldn’t take my mind off of Jessica. Surely she couldn’t hate me if she was willing to let me hold her hand right?

 I sighed shaking my head before I looked up at Mrs. Lee with a feeble expression and she just laughed clapping my back lightly. She turned to address the rest of the teachers. “Now it’s time for all of the head teachers to head back, you must all enjoy your time here, try not to do anything too foolish!” She laughed again turning and leaving with the rest of the head teachers.

I gulped looking at the case of Soju in front of me and pushed it towards Taeyeon who was sitting across from me on the picnic table. Taeyeon just shrugged and opened up the case grabbing a bottle of Soju and running towards Tiffany happily. I laughed at her response and I was about to get up when Krystal plopped down next to me grabbing one of the bottles of Soju out of the box and placing it in front of me.

“What’s the matter, you scared Oppa?” I scowled at that.

“I’m not scared, I just don’t drink.”

“Why not?” I looked up at Luna who had seemed to appear out of nowhere with her question.

“I…um…” I blushed looking away from her. I really didn’t want to get into this. Suzy piped up noticing our topic of discussion.

“Yeah, why don’t you drink?”

“Omo you’re not an alcoholic are you?” Tiffany called this across from the table where she took another shot with Taeyeon who already seemed to be affected by the alcohol. I rolled my eyes.

“No I’m not an alcoholic… I just…”

“Then why Oppa? Are you a violent drunk?” I scoffed and was about to respond when Luna butted in.

“Oooh or are you a y drunk?” She wiggled her eyebrows at that and Krystal laughed nodding.

“That must be it, you strip when you’re drunk right?”

“No I-“ Luna laughed cutting me off.

“Yeah, I bet she does. I can see Amber dancing around on top of tables.” I scowled at the now laughing Luna.

“I don-“ Suzy giggled at this and nodded.

“Yep, I bet she’s a real wild one.” I looked at her shocked, what the hell? Krystal just giggled wiggling the Soju bottle in my face.

“So what’dya say Amber? Wanna dance for us?”

“Damn it! I’m not a y drunk!” At this all the girls laughed at my outburst. I just huffed crossing my arms over my chest and pouting as the girls continued to crack up at my expense. Krystal was the first to calm down and she patted my shoulder gently. I continued to ignore her and she pouted at me.

“Oppa!! I was kidding.” I scowled at the younger girl and she just grinned at me. “Come on Amber… I was kidding. Why don’t you drink though, seriously?” I blushed at this.

“I… I’mnotoldenough…” I muttered the response quickly and Krystal just frowned raising an eyebrow at me.

“What?”

“I said… I’m not old enough…” At this everyone at the table stopped laughing and turned to me abruptly. I groaned at the sudden attention, I knew this would happen.

“What?! How old are you?!” Suzy suddenly didn’t seem so amused as she barked the question at me. I frowned scratching the back of the head. I was about to respond when Luna interrupted.

“How is that possible?!” At this Tiffany who had moved closer to us also shot me a questioning look.

“Yeah seriously! You’re a teacher! You went to college! You have a degree! How are you not old enough to drink?!” I sighed, still blushing.

“I… I skipped a couple of grades when I was younger…” I trailed off as they all continued to stare at me in awe. “Argh! Stop looking at me like that!” I looked at the dumbfounded faces of the teachers around me and as I was about to say something else I heard a quiet deadly voice interrupt me from behind.

“How old are you Amber?” I turned to see Jessica looking at me with an eyebrow raised, I gulped. I was going to respond when I heard Krystal whispering to Tiffany beside me.

“Omo Jessica is a e.” I rolled my eyes at that, I’m not THAT young! Jessica smacked her sister at that and I c

Please log in to read the full chapter