The End?

Love is Pain

Daesung stared in fear. Lee Soon’s fingers were on the trigger.

It was on the trigger and he was going to die. Oh .

He tried to scream but it only came out as a cold and very shaky breath. Daesung fell to his knees, feeling tears brim in his eyes. He was going to die and Seunghyun was sleeping through it all. “Turn your head, or make a loud noise, and I’ll shoot.” Lee Soon threatened, taking a few steps forward and jabbing Daesung’s head with the gun to emphasize his point.

Cold sweat forming, Daesung nodded his head in a jerky motion. His throat was too dry to call for Seunghyun anyway.

So he was going to die.

“Now, I want you to come back with me,” He leaned his head forwards slightly and changed his tone to a harsh whisper. “If you don’t want to die like this. Do you?” Daesung stared ahead into Lee Soon’s empty eyes. “Answer me.” Lee Soon grunted, whipping Daesung’s head with the gun. Daesung cried out in pain, making Lee Soon laugh maniacally. “Just ing answer!”

“DAESUNG!”

Seunghyun raced towards the calm Lee Soon with all his might, pushing him out Daesung’s way. Daesung looked on in horror at what Lee Soon did next.

His face changed into a dark scowl.

He aimed the gun at Seunghyun’s head.

Then pulled the trigger.

BANG.

.............

Daesung screamed piercingly.

Blood was everywhere. On him, on Lee Soon, and Seunghyun? Daesung hesitantly and  nervously looked down. Seunghyun lay on the floor, blood pouring out of his head. His eyes were open and his body wasn’t moving.

Seunghyun...

Seunghyun was dead.

Lee Soon laughed loudly. “ing useless piece of . Now he’s out of the way, let’s go.” He grabbed Daesung by the wrist painfully and forced him up. Daesung tried to rip his wrist out of Lee Soon’s grasp, but he was too strong.

Seunghyun was ing dead and Daesung could only watch as Lee Soon’s grip was tight and painful. He looked at Seunghyun’s lifeless body. The blood still spilling out of his head. Daesung crumbled and couldn’t even hold himself up. Daesung held out his hand and tried to caress Seunghyun’s cheek like he’d done moments ago...

“Y-You killed him.” Daesung whispered. “Y-You f-... YOU ING KILLED HIM!” He screeched, punching Lee Soon square in the mouth. He heard shouts and his body felt like it was being torn apart, but...

Lee Soon let go and Daesung fell to the floor, landing with a huge thud. He couldn’t feel anything, however, only the painful thud of his heartbeat and his shaking body. And the yells...

Daesung screamed as loudly as he could. He screamed and then grabbed Lee Soon’s hand. “K-Kill me.” He managed to stammer, much to Lee Soon’s confusion.

“W-What?” His guard was let down a bit, but after seeing Daesung’s tear-streaked face speckled with Seunghyun’s blood, he let out a cold laugh. “You want to die so you can ‘be with Seunghyun’?” Daesung nodded frantically, not even knowing what he was saying anymore.

Lee Soon shrugged. “Ugh... Well, I guess it’ll mean I’ll have less to deal with.”

He aimed the trigger at Daesung, whose body was shaking so violently he felt like he was going to be sick. Now this was it. Seunghyun was dead and Daesung was going to join him.

BANG.

 

...

Daesung woke up with a start. Had he not been killed?

He looked down to see a very distressed Youngbae and Jiyong shaking him frantically. Youngbae was shouting out his name, just as Jiyong was. Daesung sat up, and looked to the front door. Seunghyun. He jerked up, only to be pushed down by Youngbae, who wrapped his arms around him tightly. He tried to push off the tight grip but he was so weak. “SEUNGHYUN!” Daesung yelled, trying to look around for said man. Where was Seunghyun, and why was the place so clean?

He ripped himself apart from Youngbae and Jiyong’s tight grips, away from their comforting whispers. The only thing that could comfort him right now would be a breathing and alive Seunghyun.

He didn’t know where to go, so stood stuck by the corridor. He was suddenly enveloped into tight arms and surrounded by a familiar scent that smelled like vanilla and lavender...

“S-Seu-ng...” He whispered, breaking down as he looked up at Seunghyun’s very alive expression. “Y-you’re not d-dead...” He smiled in relief and was grateful for Seunghyun’s hand pressed on his lower back, preventing him from falling.

Seunghyun really didn’t know how to respond to that. Daesung had mumbled something about ‘killing’, but about him...? He hugged Daesung tighter, rubbing his back gently with his hand. “Shh, it’s okay now. It was just a dream.”

Daesung nodded. “Y-Yeah...” He pressed his ear in the middle of Seunghyun’s chest, feeling his heart beating quickly. “Yeah, just a dream...”

“W-what happened?” Seungri asked from afar. Daesung turned around; breaking himself from Seunghyun’s grasp and looked at Seungri. He was pale and shaking almost as badly as Daesung. Daesung stumbled over to Seungri and hugged him tightly. What had they heard?  

“Well...” Daesung took a deep breath. Everything had seemed so real. “I dreamt that he came back.” He planned to use ‘I dreamt’ in front of every sentence to comfort himself more and assure himself that it was only a dream. He felt Seungri take a deep breath. “I dreamt he wanted to take me away. A-And, I dreamt Seunghyun tried to stop me, b-but...” He drew in a shaky breath. “But he got shot. A-And then... I-... I asked to be shot myself b-because.. Seeing S-Seunghyun like that...” He trailed off in tears.

They fell into a silence, unable to fully comprehend Daesung’s dream. Seungri shivered slightly. That must’ve been a horrible dream. The silence was eventually broken, however, by Youngbae, who cleared his throat before beginning. “I think we should all go to bed, y’know.” He patted Daesung’s shoulder. “It’s been a rough day.”

They nodded and said their goodnight’s.

--

After turning off the light, Seunghyun half-carried Daesung into bed, and after getting down, he felt arms wrap around him tightly and a head ‘fwump’ onto his chest. Smiling softly, he placed one hand in Daesung’s soft hair and the other on his back. “Don’t get anymore nightmares, Dae. I’m right here.”

Daesung nodded softly. “Can you promise one thing to me?”

“Anything.”

“Don’t you ever, ever, ever die before I do.”

Seunghyun smile slowly fell. He drew a small pattern in Daesung’s hair as he shut his eyes. “I promise.”

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN - END

A/N: Wow that was a troll of a title. fol.