Regret

Love is Pain

 

Seungri ran into the room, and upon seeing Daesung’s figure and the empty pill bottle, he pieced the two together. He let out a scream. He covered his mouth and dropped to the floor. He ran over to Daesung, shaking the body. Daesung wasn’t waking up. Seungri burst into tears, grabbing onto Youngbae’s jumper, soaking it. He was talking to the emergency supplier.

“We need an ambulance now.. I-.. My roommate’s over-dosed on migraine pills! Please come quickly! I don’t want him to d-die...” He burst into tears. He kept a steady breath and went on to give the operator where he lived. He hung up and began doing chest pushes.  Seungri ran out to get some water to splash on Daesung’s face.

He once saw in a movie someone pouring water over someone’s face, waking them up, only Daesung hadn’t fainted. He was crying so much he couldn’t see where he was going, and ran into Seunghyun. Seunghyun had already heard the panicking and tears coming from Daesung and Youngbae’s room. “Seungri, what’s going on?” He asked calmly, grabbing Seungri’s arm. Seungri ripped his arm from Seunghyun’s grasp and ran to the kitchen, filling a cup up with water. “IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT! AND JIYONG.. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU’RE A MURDERER! LEAVE ME ALONE!” Seungri ran back, and into the room, tripping over a sock, sending water everywhere.

Seunghyun stopped. Daesung couldn’t have.... No! Jiyong walked over to him, and whispered out of shock. “What... have we done?” Jiyong had gathered a basic idea, and so had Seunghyun. Seunghyun turned around and walked to Daesung. Seunghyun needed to see him. Seunghyun grabbed his hand and fell to the floor. “I was kidding, Dae... I’m sorry...” He sighed and watched Youngbae scream at him to get out. He walked out, and answered the door to the ambulance. He fell to his knees. He watched Daesung leave out on a stretcher. He saw Seungri and Youngbae next to Daesung. He saw Jiyong slowly go after them. The door slammed.

He was alone.

Seunghyun took a deep breath. Pressing the balls of his fist to his eyes, he pushed his eyes until he saw black spots. He took them away, and tears began flowing. He was alone. In the silence, he could cry. What.. had, he done? Was Daesung really.. that in pain? Did he remember a bad experience, or was it Seunghyun’s fault? All because lately he had been stressed about this new song he was composing? He got a drink of beer out the fridge. And then another. And another. And it went on like that. Until he gave up and began to stumble to his single bedroom, stopping along Daesung’s room.

He picked up Daesung’s pillow and hugged it. Why, he didn’t know. It smelt nice. Daesung had a nice smell. He smelt like vanilla and cinnamon. That was a nice combination. His hair was the colour of vanilla. It was pretty, but Daesung wouldn’t let him touch it. Come to think of it, Daesung seemed to always restrict himself from being near Seunghyun recently. When Seunghyun put an arm around Daesung, he’d keep it there for a few seconds, then push it shyly away and go to the toilet. Seunghyun burped. And dropped the pillow. His drunken mind had realised something. Daesung was always comfortable with others, but why not him? Daesung always seemed to hold himself back, like he was scared of what he could, or would do. “D-Daesung-ie,” Seunghyun slurred, picking up Daesung’s pillow and hugging it as if it was Daesung himself.

“Do you... Love me?” He started. He collapsed to the floor, tired. “Wouldn’t it be weird if I felt the same way...” He muttered, smiling. That would be weird. He’d be gay, too. They’d be a couple. That sounds weird. Daesung was his good friend, not his boyfriend, silly.... Seunghyun closed his eyes and began to dream.

CHAPTER 2 - END

AN: Silly drunk TOP. (I can’t write drunk things. Never been drunk ehehe)
he beginning has been so dramatic lol. But sometimes, actions are better than words.

Will post the next chapters soon ^_^