Comfort

Love is Pain

Daesung had been lying on his bed, headphones in, music full volume. It almost burnt his ears, but that wasn’t really an issue now.

He repeated the question that had been plaguing his mind over and over, like a record.

What should I do?

He took off his headphones. Looking at the ground, he thought about Seunghyun. He sat up in the middle of the bed, head resting on his knees.

“Daesung!!”

Daesung turned towards the door. That sounded like..

Another yell of his name and Daesung stood up, almost falling over as he’d been lying there for a while. He walked slowly towards the door, placing a hand on the vibrating wood from the vigorous knocks.

“Se-...Seunghyun?” he whispered. This was crazy.. He was in hospital, wasn’t he?

He heard a sigh of relief from the other side of the door.

“Please let me in, Dae...” Was heard in barely a whisper.

Daesung rested his head against the door. He sighed. Then very slowly, unlocked it.

Seunghyun sneaked in, shutting the door behind him and locking it as well. Then turned around, facing Daesung, tears shining in his eyes as he took in the broken sight before him.

Daesung’s vest top had been ripped almost to shreds. His eyes were red and puffy, and he was unsteady, trying not to fall over.

Seunghyun couldn’t bear it anymore. He raced over, held Daesung’s face with his hands, and placed a passionate kiss on his lips. Daesung wrapped his arms around Seunghyun and pressed both their bodies together, craving lost heat.

Seunghyun needed to show Daesung everything was going to be okay.

Daesung felt something wet and smooth touch his lower lip, and his heart raced faster than he ever thought it could go.

He opened his mouth willingly to let Seunghyun enter his cavern, allowing his own tongue to finally explore Seunghyun. He felt Seunghyun smile against his lips. Daesung then moved his hands up Seunghyun’s back, his arms, everywhere.

He could feel Seunghuyn’s wet tongue invading his mouth, exploring, searching, rubbing against Daesung’s own, and Daesung couldn't hold back a soft moan.

He kissed back eagerly, almost losing control over his body because of the many different, blissful sensations he was feeling... The fervent kiss that made his lips tingle, that sent wave after wave of pleasure through his body that turned his brain into a useless lump of pure desire.

Seunghyun removed his hands from Daesung’s cheek, grabbing him by the lower back and pressing them against each other, each casting a small moan from each other, friction unbearable.

Seunghyun pulled away after a few moments, and looked into Daesung’s shining eyes, tears coming from his own.

“I... Daesung... I-.. I love you.” He breathed heavily, before burying his head in Daesung’s shoulder, noticing the way each time he smelt Daesung, his heart seemed to rise higher.

Daesung smiled, tears b. This was the moment he’d been waiting for. The moment he’d never expected to happen.

Ever.

“I love you too, Seunghyun.”

Seunghyun sighed, and hugged Daesung tighter, who in return, did the same.

Pulling apart, Seunghyun whispered to Daesung, “Let’s find you a new top... This one’s ruined.” Daesung nodded and put a gentle hand in his, letting himself be pulled over to his clothes draw.

As Daesung had many white vests, Seunghyun simply pulled out another one. Daesung couldn’t suppress the small smilei from radiating off his face. “The same?” He asked, ripping of the ruined shirt and placing the new one on.

“I like it when I can see your arms.” Seunghyun simply replied, tossing the ruined one in the bin. It hang over the edge, but Seunghyun ignored that detail.

-----

Seunghyun sat cross-legged on the bed, Daesung on his lap.

“Daesung... Tell me how you feel.”

“Better.”

“Are you angry at Youngbae?”

"..."

“Are you?”

Daesung sighed. “Don’t want to talk about that.” He pouted and held his head down.

“Alright.” Seunghyun nodded. “Alright, well can I at least ask you something?”

“What?”

“I love you, and you love me, am I right?”

“Yeah..”

“Be my boyfriend.” God that sounded cheesy... Seunghyun grinned.

Daesung was taken aback. But then the question sank in.

“Y-Yes, you can..”

“Good.”

Seunghyun tightened his grip around Daesung.

“I have 2 rules about this relationship, then.”

Daesung nodded, a signal to go on.

“One, Never go out of anyone’s sight."

Daesung nodded. That one was fairly easy to do.

“Two, tell me everything.”

Daesung shut his eyes. "Okay." It sounded like a promise that'd be easily broken, but Daesung really needed Seunghyun now. He turned around and placed a kiss on the older man’s lips.

“Tell me about Youngbae. Please.” Seunghyun inquired.

Daesung sighed. He opened his eyes and looked to the wall, the divider between the place where Youngbae was resting.

“No.. I don’t hate him. I just... I don’t know how anyone will react. I’m the ugly one anyway.. I’ll just be kicked out quicker, I guess..” Daesung mumbled, trying to place his thoughts into words.

Seunghyun sighed, guessing that would be the only answer he’d get and nodded.

“Okay. Tell him that tomorrow. And you’re not ugly. You’re the most attractive man I’ve ever seen.” Seunghyun replied, smiling.

Daesung smiled softly. “Okay.”

They fell asleep not too long later, cuddling each other softly, giving each other little pecks until sleep crashed over them like a wave.

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE – END

FINALLY, they get together WAHOO!!! I can’t... I can’t write fluff.. At all.. *sobs*

Be prepared for drama in the next update!! (It'll updated as soon as I'm done with these books STILL.. which should motivate me a bit more hahaha)

And finally.. THAT PICTURE MAN *sobs more* T____T <33