Moonlight

Love is Pain

 

Daesung was close to freaking out. He leaned against Seunghyun, door shut.

“She’s going to hate me.” Daesung whispered, head buried against Seunghyun’s shoulder. Seunghyun drew circles on his back, shushing him.

“She won’t, I promise. She doesn’t need to know something that’s not her business, anyway.” Seunghyun spoke softly, touching Daesung’s chin with his fingers, bringing Daesung’s head up for a chaste kiss.

Daesung nodded slowly. “Sorry..” He mumbled, standing up. He’d made a big deal out of a joke. Smiling kindly, he hugged Seunghyun passionately, before opening the door and allowing Seunghyun to walk through first. Seunghyun put an arm around Daesung’s waist, guiding him back to the table.

“He’s okay! Just felt a bit queasy,” Seunghyun announced to the table, pulling Daesung’s chair out for him, before sitting back down and putting some steak in his mouth.

Dara smiled and looked at Daesung. “I was afraid I wouldn’t see you anymore tonight! Glad you feel less queasy!” She grinned, him nodding in return. “Hey, you three... You haven’t said anything to Daesung! Comfort him, it’s rude to not..” She mumbled angrily to the three silent eaters, nudging Jiyong with her shoulder, while staring at Youngbae and Seungri.

Seungri smiled apologetically. “Sorry, this steak takes a long time to chew.. Daesung, you sure you’re okay?” He glanced at Daesung, who nodded softly, pressing his lips together.

They finished dinner, everyone having at least one conversation with each other, which eased the once awkward tension. Because of Dara and Seunghyun; who gave as much body contact to Daesung as possible without making it seem obvious, Daesung began to really enjoy himself. He still didn’t talk much to Youngbae, however; the only conversation they had just a question of passing a side-dish.

Dara yawned. “I’m tired..” She mused. Jiyong pulled out his phone.

“Woah, it’s 11pm already!” He gasped, not believing how much time had gone by. Seunghyun grinned at the two. “You can stay over, Dara. My mattress is still in Daesung’s room, so I’ll move it back to mine, where Youngbae and Seungri can stay.” Jiyong widened his eyes slightly.

“Are you sure with staying over?” He asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. She nodded, confirming her decision.

He was secretly overjoyed.

-----

Youngbae and Seungri lay in Seunghyun’s bed, snuggling up against each other.

Gazing around the room, Youngbae’s gaze landed on a picture of all 5 of them back in their pre-debut days, laughing and smiling together. Youngbae wished for those days to come back again.

He swivelled around and faced Seungri, who was looking up at Youngbae. Pushing his head on his chest and playing with his hair, Youngbae spoke softly in the quiet room. “Do you think the situation could get any more complicated, Seungri?”

The lack of nickname worried Seungri slightly. “It depends...” He sighed, thinking of stupid things. 

“What if I told you something confusing?” Youngbae asked, his voice shaking slightly.

Seungri blinked twice. “Then I’d reply with something confusing.” He had a slight feeling he knew what was about to happen.

“What if I felt like I couldn’t say it?”

“Then I’d ask you why.”

“What if I was worried it would ruin our relationship?”

“Then I’d be sad that you think I’d be that way.”

“What if I.. liked you?”

“Then I’d ask you to specify that.”

“What if I.. Loved you?”

“Then I’d love you back.”

Seungri smiled, and twisted his head to face Youngbae, who was grinning just as widely.

Slowly, Seungri moved his head closer and closer to Youngbae.

His heart going crazy, Youngbae moved his head too, allowing his heart to control his actions.

Their shy lips met, and it felt like fireworks had gone off in their bodies. Youngbae ran his hand through Seungri’s hair, cherishing the moment. This being his first kiss and probably his first actual love, Youngbae was terrified of ruining the moment, but wanted to show Seungri his affection.

Youngbae parted his lips slightly, reluctant about slipping his tongue into Seungri’s mouth, wondering if that was too far already.

However, Seungri promptly slipped his tongue through the gap; knowing Youngbae had a lack of experience and was willing to guide him. Youngbae cupped Seungri’s face with his hands, and explored Seungri’s mouth, the corners of his lips rising a bit, enjoying the waves of excitement that ran through him.

They both pulled away after a few seconds, and stared at each other.

“Shall we, uh...” Youngbae tried to ask, hoping it wouldn’t sound too sudden.

“Can we, um, date?” He finished, smiling now he’d completed that weird sentence.

Seungri nodded, pulling Youngbae into another kiss underneath the bright moonlight that highlighted them.

 

CHAPTER THIRTY – END

A/N: Baeri <33333 this adorable little confession is my apology for the next plot twist. lmfao.