Escape

Love is Pain

 

Daesung woke up.

He rubbed his head, grimacing.

He had a headache, but there was nothing he could do about it, except for wait for it to fade away, like all his other wounds. His throat itched, and he needed water.

It’d be a miracle if he got any, though.

He’d had no food, and only one bottle of water.

Exhaling, he tried to stand up, but found it hurt too much to do even that. He smelt dried blood. His blood. That made his heart sink. What if this was where he’d die?

It was possible.

Very possible.

If he died here, then... What’d happen to Bigbang? What’d happen to his friends? Seunghyun?

He’d left Seunghyun without an explanation. Would Seunghyun think that Daesung ran away and killed himself? Would he blame himself?

Daesung’s lower lip trembled as he yet again found himself thinking about Seunghyun. How disappointed he’d be.

That was if he found Daesung; which, on a scale from 1-100, would probably end up on a 1 or a 2.

But, even though it hurt, he had to still keep hoping.

Hoping they’d somehow rescue him.

Hoping these men would get punished.

The scenarios he’d invented in his head, about how Seunghyun would march into the room, bashing everyone’s heads into the wall, picking up Daesung and running out gave him happiness and hope like nothing else, but he couldn’t shake off that this wouldn’t happen.

He’d keep hoping forever until he was gone.

Or he could be let go.. He wasn’t sure how, though.

If he was too nice and cried a lot, would they take pity on him and release him then? Or if he was angry. If he kicked and hurt everyone that tried to go near him? Would he scare them into releasing him?

Daesung sighed.

‘Angry’ wasn’t really an emotion that matched his attitude.

He’d considered punching his abuser’s temple to knock him out, then run out the room; but that was impossible, too.

Because when he came in, there were others.

And when he left, the others would stand outside the door, guarding it.

Sometimes Daesung could hear them in these few minutes of peace.

Not really ‘peace’, though... More of a sad silence that lingered in the air, sinking his heart and his emotions into the bottom of the pit he called his mind, which pulled out the sad, hopeless thoughts and tossed them everywhere; exposing him and making him feel more alone than he was previously.

He was interrupted by the door opening.

Daesung decided it was worth at least one attempt to pretend to sleep. He shut his eyes and tried to even out his breathing as well as he could.

“Daesungie!” The familiar voice spoke. It scared Daesung, but he couldn’t do anything except listen. “We’re going to go somewhere else, now.”

The calm tone of the voice made Daesung’s heart beat faster as much as the sentence.

Where were they going to go?

The man kicked Daesung in the gut.

Screaming, Daesung held it, eyes jerking open immediately.

“Stand up.”

Slowly getting up, Daesung winced at the pain. The man saw this and laughed.

“Need help?” He asked, in one of those casual tones that friends used with each other. This wasn’t Daesung’s friend, though.

Daesung didn’t respond. He honestly didn’t care if the man helped him or not, he was in too much pain.

He felt the man pick him up bridal style. Daesung just leaned into the touch, a swelled spot on his forehead brushing against the man’s chest, which hurt, but not as much as his lower half. Everything hurt there.

He shut his eyes and braced for the painful drop onto the van he’d be put on. But instead, the man stopped walking and looked down at Daesung.

“Why aren’t you complaining? Wouldn’t someone complain? Or are you too weak to?” The man spoke, chuckling slightly.

Daesung couldn’t even respond to that question. He felt guilty and horrible.

Seunghyun was probably angry at him.

Youngbae, Jiyong and Seungri definitely were.

He was the gay guy in Bigbang.

He was the least loved member in Bigbang.

He was the ugliest member of Bigbang.

He got the least fan mail in Bigbang.

He was the strangest one in Bigbang.

Wasn’t he?

Not many fans liked him as much as the others. Because of the whole thing, he’d probably lose whatever fans he had.

No one would really care, would they?

Seunghyun would maybe be sad for a little bit, but he’d eventually move on, right? He had so many beautiful fans, he’d find another to love.

Maybe he wouldn’t be sad at all.

As much as his stomach churned to that fact, Daesung could see the truth in it. Seunghyun wasn’t really a person to get so upset over things...

Daesung hadn’t seen him cry before.

At least, from what he’d remembered.

Would the death of someone who had disappointed him really upset him?

Do people even care about people who are nothing but a disappointment to them?

Are friends really even friends when they just continue to disappoint and upset you?

For those reasons, he kept quiet.

That, and his throat hurt too much to even utter a ‘shut up’.

He shut his eyes.

And suddenly heard a shout.

He opened his eyes and turned his head.

It wasn’t someone he knew, of course, but one of those body guards.

However, his attacker ran and threw him into the van, shutting the door and bolting it.

Daesung shut his eyes in pain, biting onto his lip and scrunching up his face as to not make a noise, his eyes swelling with tears.

He heard the engine start and the van being thrown into gear.

He heard someone jump in from the front of the van to sit next to him; making sure he wouldn’t go anywhere.

Not that he’d try to.

He figured the most painless route of this journey would be to just sleep.

He shut his eyes, trying to think of things that made him happy.

He fell into some kind of half-slumber, and as soon as he did, he was served with a nightmare.

A flashback.

He tried to scream, but it only coming out as a painful whisper.

He thrashed.

He tried to rip off the invisible hands caressing his body roughly.

He whimpered as he was hit on the side of the face by the person sitting next to him.

He completely missed the yell of his name.

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE - END

A/N: Bet it wasn't the kinda escape you were hoping for.. T__T