Ice Cream

Love is Pain

 

Youngbae, Daesung, Jiyong and Seungri were sitting on the couch, looking at each other in deep conversation. “So, he only acted like that because he hates showing his body to others, okay? He’s also quite tired.” Youngbae finished, explaining to the others (but mostly Daesung), why Seunghyun had acted so weird.

“Ah, but it’s only 2:30!” Jiyong exclaimed, dramatically rising a hand to his forehead. He wasn’t concerned about Seunghyun’s behaviour, as it was something he’d experienced many times before.

Seungri decided to join in on the joke. “It’s because he’s getting old and cranky! Soon he’ll begin sleeping at this time!” he exclaimed. Jiyong laughed and put his arm around Seungri. “Let’s clean the table together, hyung!” Seungri suddenly asked him. Jiyong heaved and stood up. “Fine..” He drew out.

“You sound like a teenager!” Seungri laughed, grabbing his arm and walking him over to the table.

Youngbae patted Daesung’s arm. “C’mon, let’s go do something fun!” He sang, thinking of something Daesung may or may not enjoy. Daesung nodded and stood up. Youngbae turned his back on Daesung to fetch something out the cupboard.

Daesung sighed and looked out the window. And froze.

A black cloaked figure was standing there, beckoning him.

“Th-That’s...” Daesung started, pointing shakily at the window.

“Hm?” Youngbae asked, looking up to where Daesung was pointing. “Daesung, nothing’s there.” He stated, seeing nothing out the window. Daesung just shook his head. The figure was coming closer and closer. It walked through the windows and the walls as if it they were water, and came up to Daesung, staring into his eyes aggressively. It raised its arm to punch Daesung and he stumbled backwards, landing on the floor.

“Daesung?” Youngbae asked, whipping around to see Daesung on the floor, staring at the wall. Concerned, he stood in front of Daesung and waved an arm in his face. Daesung seemed to not notice it, bracing himself and mouth opening.

Trying out the same method Seunghyun used, Youngbae put his hands in the air. “No one else is here in the house except for us five, Daesung, it’s okay, I promise.”

Daesung let out a small whimper. “S-Stay away from me.. P-Please...” He hadn’t heard Youngbae’s voice, no, all he could hear was the cloaked figure whispering in his ear, grabbing his shoulders, freezing his insides.

“Daesung, listen to me. NO ONE is going to hurt you, okay? It’s just me, Youngbae!!!” Youngbae assured, almost yelling it so Daesung could hear.

The man laughed and disappeared, and suddenly Daesung saw Youngbae in front of him, hands in the air. “D-Daesung?” Youngbae asked softly, seeing Daesung’s face relax. Nodding softly, Daesung suddenly enveloped Youngbae into a hug. “That was so scary...” He mumbled, while being petted on the back.

“Shh, it’s okay, I’m here.” Youngbae whispered. Jiyong and Seungri were standing by Daesung’s side too, adding to the comforting gestures. Gulping, Daesung backed away slightly. “C-Come on, let’s do the thing you wanted to do.” He said, looking at Youngbae.

“You sure?” He asked. He didn’t want Daesung to feel like he had to. Daesung nodded, and stood up, still shaking slightly. Jiyong and Seungri looked at each other and walked back to the kitchen.

Daesung played with his ring while Youngbae set up the dance game. It made him feel safer – which improved his mood. He put on a smiling face when the game loaded. “I’ll win!” He cooed, making Youngbae laugh in return.

“We’ll just have to find out who’s the champion of this game!” He answered in response.

The two ballroom danced, break-danced, danced to the song they’d learnt for Se7en’s concert as pre-debuts, and even attempted ballet dancing; Youngbae could do all the upper body movements, but he couldn’t move his feet correctly and lost to Daesung, who did a good job of both upper and lower moves.

Laughing, Daesung sat next to Youngbae, who’d fallen to the ground in defeat after the ballet song had finished. “I say-..” He spluttered. “I say that we draw. Agree?” He asked, panting heavily.

“Wow, ballet dancing just isn’t for you..” Daesung affirmed, grinning. “We draw!”

Daesung saw the door open and Seunghyun; covered in a bath robe, and about 7 towels on his head walk out, yawning, opening the door to his room and closing it again, the hairdryer sounding a few minutes after.

Smiling, he lay next to Youngbae and poked his ribs. “What shall we do now?” He asked. Truthfully, he needed something to do to avoid the flashbacks.

Youngbae looked towards the ceiling. “We pray.” He mumbled. Nodding, Daesung shut his eyes, as did Youngbae, and they prayed together.

“I might invite Dara over...” Jiyong contemplated as he looked to Seungri, who was drinking from a mug of hot-chocolate.

“No, I don’t think you should.” Seungri replied, taking a thoughtful sip before placing the cup down and rousing from his seat. “It’s Daesung’s first day back, and to be honest, we should spend more time with him. I’m not sure he wants to see anyone other than us. Well, he might not want to even see us, so...” He trailed off, adding to the previous statement.

Jiyong nodded and looked down again. “Okay. Oh, we need to finish recording that song together!” He cried out, looking at his silver Rolex watch. “We’ve still got time!” He exclaimed, grabbing Seungri by the collar. “Hey!! Watch it!” Seungri emphasized, ripping his collar out of Jiyong’s grasp, smoothing it out again.

“WE’RE GOING TO THE STUDIO!!!!” Jiyong yelled to the house. He threw shoes at Seungri who yelped in response, and opened the door, Seungri following grumpily after.

----

Youngbae and Daesung; who in the middle of their praying had fallen asleep together a few minutes after Seungri and Jiyong had left for the studio. Daesung’s arm was placed around Youngbae’s waist, and in return, Youngbae’s arms were around Daesung.

Seunghyun walked in to get a cup of water, noticing the two. Sighing, he looked at them. Spotting Jiyong’s full cup of water on the table, he gulped down half of it in one. Wiping his mouth, he looked back to Youngbae and Daesung. He walked over and placed his arms under Daesung’s resting figure, picking him up in a bridal style. Daesung had lost a bit of weight, so he was slightly easier to carry. He’d probably start doing a bunch of exercises in their room. Laughing slightly, he tapped Youngbae’s shoulder with his foot. Youngbae opened an eye. “Yeah..?” He asked, stifling a yawn.

“I’m taking Daesung to bed.” Seunghyun responded, smiling down at him. Youngbae smiled. “Good..”  He stood up and stalked his way to the couch, where it was softer. Seunghyun nodded and began walking to his bedroom, opening the door once again with his foot.

He walked inside, placing Daesung on the bed gently, before getting into the other side of the bed, and pulling the covers up so that both of them were underneath the duvet. Daesung was lying on his back, completely out of it. Seunghyun’s heart pounded. He wanted to kiss Daesung so badly, but if he did, then he’d be taking advantage of Daesung’s state. Instead, he leant forwards and grazed his nose on Daesung’s cheek. Daesung, not knowing what had happened, scrunched his nose and his side, facing Seunghyun.

Relieved it hadn’t woken Daesung up, Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Daesung and pulled him so Daesung’s head rested on his chest. One of Daesung’s arms automatically wrapped around Seunghyun’s waist; for a moment Seunghyun was scared Daesung’s arm would travel up his shirt, but luckily, it stayed near to his hipbone, almost clutching onto it. Seunghyun’s arm grabbed onto that hand, sharing their warmth. His other arm s under Daesung’s neck, hand resting on Daesung’s shoulder.

Daesung’s other arm lay between their heads, fingertips softly grazing Seunghyun’s cheek bone. Their legs both entwined together, causing Seunghyun’s stomach to bubble happily. He watched Daesung breathe slowly, and shuffle even closer to him; to which Seunghyun gladly accepted. Seeing the sleeping man made Seunghyun want to doze off aswell. He reluctantly shut his eyes, feeling sleep overcome him.

He awoke later, though, but didn’t move out of his position. Well, the new position he found himself in. Daesung was basically on top of him, almost squishing him, but in a way, it felt nice. Seunghyun smiled and rubbed Daesung’s back, blowing Daesung’s hair out his mouth gently as it almost fell into it when Daesung nestled into Seunghyun’s shoulder. And Daesung probably would not have liked that, bring the hygiene freak he was.

He could hear Youngbae whistling next door, probably along to some song he was listening to, and heard the clanking of pots and pans. Raising an eyebrow, Seunghyun turned his head to the left, where he’d placed his digital clock. 7pm. It was probably Seungri preparing dinner or something, then. He twisted his head to where it had rested before, and the smell of kimchi hit him. He wasn’t really very hungry, but it smelt so good Seunghyun’s stomach couldn’t help but grumble a bit. He chuckled quietly to himself, and by doing so, he woke up Daesung, who just squeezed onto Seunghyun tighter, groaning something incoherent.

“Hey, sleepyhead.” Greeted Seunghyun, tickling a line down Daesung’s back with his fingertips. Daesung giggled within his disjointed groans, and rolled off Seunghyun. “G’morning.” He replied lazily. Seunghyun tried to get Daesung to roll back on him by tickling his shoulder, but that caused Daesung to murmur something else incoherent, corners twisting upwards. “But you’re warm..” Seunghyun protested, wrapping both his arms around Daesung and pulling him closer. “I’m getting old, I need warmth..” He added, successfully pulling Daesung closer to him. Daesung just sighed and rolled back onto him, the crook of his neck resting on Seunghyun’s shoulder. “Is this okay?” He asked mischievously, voice slightly muffled due to the fact his face was pressing into the pillow. It smelt of Seunghyun and Daesung just wanted to breathe it all in at once. “No, you’ll suffocate like that.” Seunghyun mumbled, turning his head to see Daesung with his face almost buried in the pillow. He turned his head back to face the ceiling just in case Daesung looked his way and freaked out due to their faces in close contact.

“But I like it heereee… It smells good…” Daesung admitted shyly, sniffing loudly to emphasize his point. Seunghyun chuckled and shut his eyes. “Well if you suffocate, I’ll get really sad, but as long as you’re making me warm it’s okay.” He smiled and affectionately Daesung’s hair.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door. “Yeah?” Seunghyun called out indolently, not wanting to move from his position.

“Dinner in 10 minutes!” they heard Seungri chime, before hearing his footsteps get quieter and quieter, then his singing along to a radio song coming from the kitchen.

10 minutes? What time is it?” Daesung asked. “I thought we’d just had lunch…”

Seunghyun smiled. “Last time I looked, 7.”

Seven!??” Daesung called out in belief. “We slept for that long? I’m not even hungry yet-..”  He was interrupted by the growling of his stomach. “Oh, guess I am…” He laughed to himself and then realized that he’d fallen asleep with Youngbae. “Um, where is Youngbae?” He then asked.

Seunghuyn’s grin only widened at Daesung’s weird rant. “I found you on the floor so I took you in here. The floor isn’t always comfortable. Youngbae-…” Seunghyun’s explanation drowned out as Daesung remembered the cold hard floor that he’d slept on, the small minutes of peace he’d gotten before the man came back in and-…

Daesung let out a sharp breath, his body tensing up. “Seunghyun… It’s coming again…” He whispered, all he managed to say until shadows and memories took over him almost immediately.

Seunghyun had only just managed to get what Daesung meant by that when Daesung started shaking against him. Seunghyun sat up, cradling Daesung. “Don’t think about it, Dae. The man’s not here. Lee Soon isn’t here.”

Daesung could hear Seunghyun’s words, and tried to focus on them. “W-who’s Lee Soon?” He sputtered; however it barely came out as a whisper to Seunghyun. Not being answered, Seunghyun instead rubbed his back. “Don’t worry. Just don’t think about it.”

His words weaving in and out of his ears, Daesung confused them with the memories being thrown at him. The feeling of the man inside him made him almost cry out in fear, the pain he felt then being remembered now. He trembled violently, and muffled a scream. He squeezed Seunghyun’s hand, trying to return to the present, but he felt his grip get weaker and weaker.

“I love you, Dae.” He heard. He looked up and Seunghyun came into focus, and the memories began to slowly fade away.

“You love me..” Daesung confirmed, feeling his grip get tighter and the memories returned to the back of his head quicker and quicker. He repeated it a few more times, and slowly, the images and pain disappeared. He flopped onto Seunghyun, loosening his strong grip.

“Are you better now?” Seunghyun asked, rubbing Daesung’s back. Daesung nodded.

“I hope so. You told me you loved me, and they went away.”

Seunghyun nodded. “Good. Then, whenever you feel a flashback coming on, just think of me, okay? Think how much I love you.” He emphasized the last sentence, hoping it’d stick in Daesung’s head.

“I will. And I love you too.” Daesung mumbled, looking up at Seunghyun again.

He smiled shyly at Seunghyun, who smiled back, relieved to know that Daesung was okay. Daesung then leaned forward and placed a small kiss on Seunghyun’s mouth. Seunghyun was stunned, to say the least. “Why did you do that?” He thought aloud, raising a finger to his lips where the soft lips had pressed against his.

Daesung swivelled so he was sitting next to Seunghyun, and not on top of him, before grabbing both of Seunghyun’s hands, squeezing them gently. He really couldn’t get enough of squeezing Seunghyun’s hands. It made him smile inside and his heart go all giddy. “Because I need you to help me forget.” He responded finally.

He leaned in once again, and wrapped his arms around Seunghyun’s neck, who s his arms around Daesung’s in response. Daesung connected with Seunghyun’s lips again, feeling his heart get lighter and lighter. He added more pressure to the kiss, pressing his body closer to Seunghyun’s. Seunghyun added more pressure back, and Daesung pulled away briefly for air, Seunghyun taking in a deep breath too, before kissing for the third time in a row. This one was full of want and need and longing; Daesung slipping his tongue through Seunghyun’s mouth, opening his mouth wider. Seunghyun shyly slipped his tongue through Daesung’s mouth as well, their tongues brushing against each other.

Daesung ran his hands through Seunghyun’s hair, and tasted Seunghyun on his tongue. It was far better than what that abusive man had forced upon him – he was leading the kiss this time.

Seunghyun ran his hands up Daesung’s back, resting them on his cheek, the side of his face. Daesung slowly leaned forwards on Seunghyun, making them both collapse on the bed, Daesung lying on Seunghyun.

Seunghyun breathed through his nose, and shivered with pleasure. “Daesung…” He murmured into the other’s mouth.

Daesung could feel the butterflies running through his stomach, and further down than that. He very softly grinded against Seunghyun.

“Stop.. Dae...” Seunghyun murmured, feeling overwhelmed and excited and not wanting Daesung to stop, he’d just slipped out the phrase by accident.

However, Daesung paled and came to a sudden halt, opening his eyes widely and suddenly detaching his lips from Seunghyun’s. He rolled off Seunghyun, panting heavily.

“Had enough?” Seunghyun inquired cautiously, turning his head and watching Daesung, scared and distressed and obviously close to freaking out. "I'm just like him!" he blurted out, then burst into tears.

"You're not!" Seunghyun objected sharply, realising the possible impact of the word ‘stop’ may have had on Daesung and closing his arms around the other's tiny waist and rolling Daesung back on top of him. "You didn't..."

"But I wanted to," Daesung whispered feverishly, weakly resting his forehead on Seunghyun’s. "You don’t know… I wanted to... I w-... I wanted to h-hurt you..."

"No, no," Seunghyun said, shaking his head fiercely. "You didn't hurt me, and you didn't want to hurt me, I know that!"

"I'm just like him!" Daesung repeated, not responding to Seunghyun’s words at all. Now he tried to roll off Seunghyun away again, but Seunghyun kept his firm grip.

“You are not like him, Dae.  I promise. Go as slow as you want. I know you wouldn’t ever hurt me.” Seunghyun whispered, trying to calm the younger down.

“A-Are you sure?” Daesung murmured, trying to believe Seunghyun’s words. Seunghyun nodded in response. “Okay..” Daesung then sighed. “Sorry..” He whispered.

“There’s no need to be sorry. I’ll go as slow as you want us to.” Seunghyun murmured.

 Sighing, Daesung placed a chaste kiss on Seunghyun’s lips. “I thought-… I thought it’d help. It did, of course, but then I-… though… that.”

Seunghyun smiled. “If you think that, then you don’t have to act upon it. Just tell me, okay?” He asked, brushing hair out of Daesung’s face.

Nodding, Daesung smiled back, his eyes puffy. “We should eat soon…” He exclaimed, trying to change the conversation.

Seunghyun nodded. “We should. I’m hungry.”

They both stood up and walked to the kitchen. Daesung was still in a somewhat daze, but felt a little more enlightened by Seunghyun’s reassurance.

Seunghyun still felt heated from the kiss; which he felt slightly ashamed of, but he’d waited a while for it. And it had definitely been worth the wait. He sighed inwardly as he sat down next to Daesung at the dinner table, putting a hand on his knee, for support – just in case he felt scared or anxious still.  He felt Daesung’s palm close on his hand, and smiled.

“A-Are you two okay?” Youngbae asked nervously. He’d heard Daesung’s ‘But I want to hurt you’ speech. Seunghyun nodded. “Daesung almost had a flashback.” He mouthed. Well, Daesung did, but the other thing was probably what they were talking about, anyway.

They all ate kimchi fried rice, Daesung going back to not talking; only nodding and shaking his head when he was asked things. They finished and began to clean up, Seungri stopping Daesung, however. “Hey, Dae, come here for a second!” He beckoned, walking to the kitchen. Everyone protested about how Seungri was just leaving the dishes to them, but Seungri had exclaimed back that he was the maknae, so everyone should be setting him an example, and plus, he cooked it.

Daesung followed Seungri silently, keeping his head down.

“So, how’s your first day back home been? I didn’t get to spend much time with you today, so I was just wondering if it went well.” He asked, getting out a large bowl, before opening the freezer.

Daesung shrugged. “It was-… It was good.” He mumbled, smiling gently at Seungri.

“That’s great!” He got out a tub in the freezer and spooned all of the contents into a bowl, handing it to Daesung. “Tada!! Remember when we ate all that cherry ice-cream? I bought some more for you because it’s your favourite flavour!”

Daesung smiled in appreciation, watching Seungri get out a spoon and stick it in the ice-cream. He got out another one and slipped it into his pocket. “Now, here’s the plan; I’ll distract them while you sneak off to your room, okay? I’ll join you after.” He whispered, as though it had suddenly gotten very serious.

Giggling softly, Daesung nodded. “How are you going to distract them?” He asked, accusingly raising his eyebrows.

Seungri his ‘stubble’, pretending to be in deep thought. Then, he took a step backwards and started dancing really weirdly. Daesung tried not to laugh loudly, but failed; watching as Seungri almost fell over. “That’s how. Now, I’ll go distract them! You need to sneak past them, and then you run into your room! If Youngbae sees, it’ll be all over so we can’t mess it up!!!! I’ll leave your door open so you can get in quicker! If you want Seunghyun, shout to him and he’ll run over and leap into your arms, like Romeo and Juliet!!” He rushed out at once, winking mischievously before rushing towards the table.

Daesung had a Cheshire grin planted on his face at the maknae’s humour, and stood by the door, watching Seungri dance and sing to one of his songs. “Seungri... What the hell are you doing...?” Youngbae asked, trying not to burst out into laughter as Seungri almost tripped over.

“SO TELL... ME!” He sang loudly, dancing to his own song as he slowly got to the chorus, doing some god knows what dance. Daesung slowly sneaked past the 3 at the dinner table, their backs faced to him. Seungri noticed Daesung trying to sneak by and began to hip .

“Oh god, my eyes.. Maknae stop it!!” Youngbae exclaimed, erupting into laughter. Seunghyun just looked confused, and Jiyong jumped up and joined him. Daesung successfully sneaked into his room and as Daesung gave a thumb up before hiding behind the door, Seungri suddenly stopped. “Goodnight.” He spoke in a voice too serious for him, walking into Daesung’s room. Seunghyun stood up. “WRONG ROOM!!” He called out, but Seungri had shut the door, and then Seunghyun heard Seungri and Daesung’s laughter.

Smiling slightly, he walked to the door, opening it to slip in.

He saw the two crouching over a bowl of ice-cream, trying to contain their giggles as they ate on the sweet treat.

“Is this what all that crap was for?” Seunghyun asked, sitting down next to them and dipping his finger into the bowl, tasting it.

“We had to go to extreme measures to make sure Youngbae didn’t find out.” Seungri whispered loudly; winking not-so-subtly at the end. “We’d be in deep trouble if he did. This is his favourite.”

“... Well you’d better give me some or I’m telling Youngbae.” Seunghyun insisted, giving them his famous ‘T.O.P stare’ and opening his mouth wide in exaggerated shock.

“Uh...” Seungri started, looking at the bowl. “There’s not very much left...” He mumbled, blatantly lying as the whole bowl was full and Seunghyun could plainly see.

“Just because you don’t want to give me any!! Do I have to do aegyo?” Seunghyun demanded, making Daesung burst into silent laughter, to which he looked over and smiled back. No, the thought of Seunghyun doing aegyo was the ultimate punishment.

“Eh.. Fine.. But we haven’t got another spoon!!” Seungri responded, taking another spoonful of ice-cream and putting it in his mouth.

Seunghyun sighed and batted his eyelashes twice at Daesung. “Daeeeee...” He pleaded. Daesung laughed and shoved the spoon he was about to eat into Seunghyun’s mouth. Seunghyun let out a relieved sigh. He swirled his tongue around the ice-cream in his mouth, before swallowing it. He took out the spoon and gave it back to Daesung. “Thanks Dae!” He cooed, smirking at Seungri teasingly.

Seungri sighed and took another large spoonful.

“Well, I’m going to get changed, so don’t spill anything onto the floor, alright?” Seunghyun suddenly notified, standing up and walking over to his clothes draw, pulling out some pyjamas.

“Are you getting changed in front of us?” Seungri asked curiously, thinking back as to when Seunghyun had thought they’d seen his body, and wondering why on earth he’d be showing it now.

“Do you think I would?” Seunghyun retorted, laughing before walking out with pyjamas in his hands to enter the bathroom. Seungri and Daesung could see that laugh was blatantly faked to hide the emotion behind his words. Seungri sighed and entered another spoon of ice-cream into his mouth. “Hmm.. We should make him feel better about his body. I don’t think anything’s wrong with it...” Seungri implored, swallowing the ice-cream in his mouth. “Ow, brain freeze.” He clutched his hand to his mouth, grimacing.

Daesung nodded in agreement. “But how?” He whispered, tapping the spoon against his lips.

“Dunno.” He shrugged, looking at the door. “Oh, we could-“

He was cut off by the door opening and Youngbae walking in. “Seungri, I’m sleepy...” He mumbled, before looking at the bowl and straightening up, eyebrows rising dramatically. “You-.. You mean to say you took the rest of the ice-cream?” He fumed, looking over to Daesung, who smiled and took another scoop of it. His face softened and he smiled at the blond. Before going back to glaring at Seungri.

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” He demanded, taking the spoon out of Seungri’s hand and taking a huge spoonful.

“Because you take too much...” Seungri mumbled, trying to grab the spoon back.

“Mff.. Do not..” Youngbae emitted, mouth full with ice-cream. He then grabbed the bowl and stood up. “If you want some, you’ll have to catch me!” He threatened light-heartedly, running to the corner of the room and tipping the contents into his mouth.

“That’s gross!” Daesung protested.

“Hey!! You’re not even using a spoon! How can we have any now without getting poisoned?” Cried Seungri, running over to claim back his bowl of ice-cream. Youngbae just laughed, his lips now coated in ice-cream. “No kissing for a whole week!” Seungri threatened, pursing his lips and folding his arms, turning away from Youngbae.

Seungri then suddenly turned to face Daesung. “Oh, by the way, did you know? Me and Youngbae?” He claimed, laughing.

“Nope! Well... I figured it out..” Daesung responded, smiling graciously.

“B-But Seungri that’s horrible!” Youngbae cried out, putting the bowl on the floor and grabbing Seungri into a tight hug which Seungri tried to refuse. Youngbae span Seungri around and sealed him in a quick kiss before grabbing the bowl again and running to Daesung, laughing and letting him have some.

Seungri pouted. “That’s cheating!!” Sighing, he walked over and sat on Youngbae’s lap, smiling at Daesung. Daesung had watched the whole scene with a big smile on his face. “You two really are good together…” Daesung mumbled to himself, grinning as he saw Seungri burst into laughter.

“We are, right?”

“But he’s horrible sometimes!”

Youngbae and Seungri launched into a teasingly playful argument as Seunghyun walked into the room, dark blue pyjama bottoms with doraemon faces on, and a light blue hoodie. “Seunghyun, aren’t those pyjama bottoms Daesungs..?” Seungri said, gazing at Seunghyun’s choice of clothing.

“They’re cute... And I wanted to be cute.” Seunghyun strolled over to Daesung, sitting down. Youngbae laughed in protest. “Why do you want to be cute?”

“Felt like it.” Seunghyun shrugged, wrapping an arm around Daesung, who laughed.

“What do I wear now?” Daesung asked, burying his head into the crook of Seunghyun’s neck. Seunghyun laughed and poked Daesung’s arm. “You have more than one pair of pyjamas, Dae!” He rubbed Daesung’s shoulder before standing up and walking over to the open clothes draw, chucking some of his pyjamas at Daesung. “You’re me and I’m you,” He explained as he noticed Daesung’s expression. Chuckling, he walked over to Youngbae and Seungri, tapping them on the shoulder. “You two should go and sleep. Also, Jiyong’s sitting in there and he looks bored.”

They both sighed and looked at each other. “Continue this later?” Seungri asked, laughing as he walked out. Youngbae sighed and scuttled after him, saying his goodnight’s before shutting the door.

“Now they’re gone, let’s sleep!” Seunghyun rejoiced, crouching by Daesung, who stared at the pyjamas. Nodding, Daesung grabbed at the hem of his shirt. “Can.. Can you help me again?” He posed nervously.

Seunghyun nodded. “Sure.” He grabbed onto the hem of Daesung’s top and pulled it up gently. It revealed his toned chest – which Seunghyun hadn’t gotten a chance to appreciate at the hospital, for obvious reasons. Pulling the shirt off, he smiled at Daesung, who suddenly grabbed the shirt that had just been pulled off. Noticing the ugly mark on Daesung’s chest, Seunghyun grimaced. Daesung lowered his head, feeling tears brim in his eyes. “It’s just-.. It’s so ugly...” He breathed, trying to wipe the drops of water that leaked down his face.

Seunghyun sighed, leaning forwards and kissing it slowly and gently, before looking up into Daesung’s quivering eyes. “It’s not ugly, Dae. It’s there to show others that you’re strong. You overcame this, and you’re fighting even until now.”

Daesung nodded. “I’ll try to remember that.” He whispered, sighing before wiping the last tear from his face. Seunghyun sighed, and rubbed his arm. “C’mon, let’s get you changed.”

He placed on a short sleeved white-shirt onto Daesung, then traced his hands down to Daesung’s tracksuit pants. He tried not to think about how close he was to a certain part of Daesung as he pulled them down gently, tugging the ends to get it off his feet. He put it to the side, and was about to slowly grip his fingers on Daesung’s briefs, but was stopped.

“Wait.” Daesung suddenly asked, briefly contemplating something. Nodding, Seunghyun stood back. Daesung looked to the side. “Uh.. Could you turn around please?” He requested. Seunghyun nodded again and turned his head to the side. He heard Daesung remove his briefs slowly, and tug on Seunghyun’s pyjama bottoms. Then he felt warm arms wrap around him. “Thanks.” Daesung mumbled into Seunghyun’s shoulder.

“It’s okay, Dae. Let’s sleep now, okay?” Seunghyun replied, turning around and pulling Daesung up from the floor.

They both made their way into bed and immediately wrapped their arms around each other and entwined their legs together. “What do you want to do tomorrow?” Seunghyun asked, the side of Daesung’s face gently, holding Daesung’s gazed. 

Daesung shrugged with one shoulder. “Spend more time with you.”

Seunghyun smiled and leant his head against Daesung’s. “I really missed you.”

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE - END

A/N: Hooray for super long happy chapter and todae progress again? ^^ <3 also writing these other fics wahoooo!