Shock

Love is Pain

 

Jiyong passed Seunghyun a glass of water; he was sitting there, almost as lifeless as the picture was.

He put the glass on the floor when Seunghyun didn’t accept it, and instead wrapped his arms around the motionless Seunghyun, another failed attempt to comfort him.

Youngbae just cried into Seungri’s shirt.

The house was silent; dullness filling the air, the past 10 minutes stripping their emotions of any happiness.

--

Jiyong pressed it.

Then dropped the phone in shock.

It landed on his lap, still showing the grotesque image to everyone.

“D-Daesung!” Seungri called out, like calling his name would change the picture.

It was a picture of Daesung; but he was.. barely recognizable. His face was covered in blood, there were small swellings on this face, and from what Jiyong could make out, there were more than just bruises.

Daesung’s eyes were shut.

He looked completely and utterly lifeless.

“He can’t be...” Youngbae whispered, his voice breaking at the end, hands shaking.

They were all silent, until Seunghyun screamed into his shirt.

He screamed so loudly, so broken, so suddenly... it scared even him.

Falling to the floor, he buried his heads into his hands, shaking and sobbing.

His Daesung...

“Why him...?” He whispered, trembling as Youngbae pulled Seunghyun into his arms.

“ANSWER ME! WHY THE DID IT HAVE TO BE DAESUNG?!” He screamed deafeningly, blinded with tears.

His throat constricted, his heart felt shattered, and his stomach tightened - more painfully than it had ever done before in his entire life.

He felt sick, he felt broken, he felt torn in half, he felt choked up, he felt heavy, he felt dead.

His chest heaved heavily. His whole body was going into melt-down. Pushing Youngbae out of his arms, he punched his arm. This had to be a dream. It had to.

People didn’t just die so suddenly, did they? Did they?

Seunghyun didn’t even know if Daesung was dead at all, but that picture...

He let out a loud sob, grabbing hair with his hands and yanking it hard.

Daesung was gone...

Taking his hands out of his hair, he held them to his eyes and pressed them so painfully it hurt, but not as much as inside.

He brought his knees up to his chest, hugging them softly, resting his pained head on his knees.

His tears slowly came to a stop and he looked up at the wall; motionless and emotionless.

It was too soon for something like this to happen.

--

Exhaling softly, Jiyong touched Seunghyun’s shoulder gently.

He jerked, like he hadn’t noticed Jiyong was there.

The phone vibrated again.

This time, Seungri nervously picked it up.

That picture of Daesung had scared Seungri so much, so now... He didn’t know what to expect.

Luckily, if that was what could be said, the text message read;

From: Unknown

Jesus Christ, ur all acting like Daesung’s dead or smthn!! Not yet ;] I’d keep him alive longer than this.. your time will come to mourn!!

To: Kwon Jiyong

Exhaling softly in relief, Seungri cleared his throat, ready to give the news.

“He said Daesung’s not dead.” His voice shook, but it came out fine.

He definitely didn't mention the last part. 

Seunghyun looked up at Seungri, heart racing. Really? He couldn’t hold back the tears of happiness that were already halfway down his face, cleansing the ones he’d cried before. He took a deep breath, feeling like a huge weight had been lifted from his heart.

Youngbae and Jiyong looked at each other, smiling. One less thing to worry about. The biggest thing.

“Daesung’s okay,” Seungri smiled, pulling Seunghyun into a big hug; which he didn’t refuse.

“We don’t know, though.” Jiyong spoke up suddenly, feeling guilty for ruining the atmosphere. “He could just be playing with us.”

Youngbae sighed and scratched the back of his head, looking up at the ceiling.

“Whatever he’s doing, we need to find them both. I’m going to go to Jae Shin’s; he left his address on that card.”

Standing up, Youngbae walked into his room to find a scarf and some other things.

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX - END

A/N: not happy with how this turned out. x_x had to re-write it like 7 times. Along with the others. It's okay with 37, but 38?nope bye. Thanks for the love ^_^ and have I ever introduced my beta?! No!? O_O'' omo! well, she's called KangGwisoon ^^ check her out la!!

I lost a subscriber T____________________T although aff is unsubscribing me to things too haha