Conversations

Love is Pain

 

Daesung looked around the silent apartment. He had felt the need to come out here… He wasn’t sure why. He decided to get a cup of water. His throat felt a little dry. Sighing, he made his way to the kitchen. His hand suddenly leapt up to his head. His head hurt.. He walked over to the medicine draw, surprised that it hadn’t been hidden from him. Well, he didn’t take anything from the medicine draw… Just Youngbae’s bedside. He sighed and pulled out a packet of painkillers. They were fairly new, but two were missing  from the packet. They would’ve been the ones that Seunghyun had. He sighed and began to take out one pill. He placed it beside him.

As he took out another, he felt strong arms wrap around his waist, pulling him back. He jumped about 10ft in the air, gasping in surprise. “Don’t…” was all he heard from the person. Was it Youngbae? He tried to turn his head, but their bodies were so close together, that Daesung’s head was stuck beneath this person’s jaw. It was a perfect fit. This person was warm. And tall. Far from Youngbae then. His heart began to melt and bubble inside him. Was this..? Daesung was answered correctly as the figure turned him around, staring into his eyes. “S-..Seunghyun,” Daesung breathed, trying to form a sentence, but it was hard to concentrate when he was so close to the other.. Seunghyun smelt beautiful. It was like a cross of lavender and mint. Daesung took a deep breath, and tried to continue his sentence in a way that would make sense. “..I have.. A headache..” he spoke in slow breaths.

Seunghyun thanked the lord. Well, he didn’t know if Daesung was actually telling the truth or not, but he did know when Daesung was lying, and to be honest, he did look a little pale.

“Thank god…” he breathed out. “I’ll get you some water.” He turned his back and got out a glass cup from the cupboard. He filled it up and gave it to Daesung, who smiled his appreciation. At that moment, Seunghyun wanted to hold Daesung tight and never let go.

Daesung suddenly span around, putting the cup of water and the painkillers down. “Hyung.. I feel dizzy..” Daesung murmured. Seunghyun automatically put a firm arm around Daesung’s waist. Slowly, Seunghyun fed Daesung the painkillers, gave him some water, and then, keeping his arm around Daesung, pulled him close, to give him good stability. “Th-Thanks..” Daesung whispered softly, shutting his eyes and getting lost in the smell of Seunghyun. It helped with the sudden headache a bit.

Then he realized what he was doing.

Daesung pulled away from Seunghyun quickly, gasping for air. Seunghyun raised a concerned eyebrow. “Are.. You okay?” He questioned, raising a hand to touch Daesung’s chin. Daesung backed away, looking over to his right, and thankfully, or non thankfully, saw Youngbae standing by a counter, arms crossed. “Seunghyun.. Shouldn’t you be in bed?” Youngbae accused, teeth gritted. Seunghyun turned around quickly. Crossing his arms as well and cocking his head to the side with raised eyebrows, Seunghyun let out a huffed breath from his nose. “Well, Youngbae, I was following doctors instructions. Don’t leave Daesung alone. I saw him get a paracetamol packet out the cupboard, so I wondered over to see what he doing. I’m trying to make up some more for what I did, Bae, and…” He rubbed his temple, gazing directly into Youngbae’s eyes. “You’re making it quite hard to do that.” He sighed and looked down. “Jiyong and I are going to speak to you, Seungri and Daesung tomorrow to try and explain ourselves a bit. Or won’t you want me and Daesung to even be in the same room together?” He turned around to face Daesung, who had shock painted all over his face. Seunghyun gave him an “I-don’t-mean-bad-intentions” face, made a small bow with his head, and then walked to his room, avoiding Youngbae’s gaze. Seunghyun almost slammed the door to his room, but decided against it, as it’d wake Jiyong and Seungri up. He lay in bed, putting his hands on his face, wondering how the hell he was ever going to make some sort of amends with Daesung and Youngbae.

Youngbae and Daesung stared each other. Youngbae had been a little shocked at Seunghyun’s outraged speech, but tried to not let it get to him. He asked Daesung if it was all true, and got a confirmation in reply. He smiled a little, a bit more satisfied with Seunghyun, for caring for him. But right now he didn’t want to think about it. “Come on Dae, let’s go to bed.”

Daesung was buried under the covers. Youngbae had fallen asleep again, but had his arm tightly wrapped around him. and Daesung felt his eyes brim with tears. Seunghyun had been so nice… Why was he being so damn confusing?! He sniffed twice. Loudly. Then snuggled up to Youngbae for warmth, as he felt he was lacking some. In both ways.  In the room next door, Seunghyun was staring blankly at the ceiling. He felt like crap, and decided to express it through the only way he could – writing lyrics. Ceilings weren’t the best source of inspiration, but it was blank, like a canvas. Seunghyun sighed, and was about to grab a hoodies (he was freezing) when he heard a sniff. Then another sniff. Daesung. Seunghyun looked at the wall which blocked his room from Daesung’s. He bent down his head. He felt shamed, which he should, but there was another emotion inside him that he didn’t recognize. He put a hand to his heart. And faced his ‘lyric paper’. Blank. Sighing, he got up and glanced at himself in the mirror. His hair was dishevelled and his clothes were crumpled. Turning off the light, he stretched his arms, and then got into bed, facing away from Jiyong. And began to experience a severe restless night.

CHAPTER 8 – END
AN:/ total kdrama moment!! In the next few chapters or so, TOP and DS’s relationship shall begin to form!(if I ever work out how to get to that stage…….jk) But in the meantime, there’s going to be some angst because you can’t have any romantic fanfiction without any. Stay tuned, leave a comment, friend, subscribe and message me ideas of an event YOU’D would like in there. I want this to be a long fanfiction, as I prefer to read long fanfiction. They’re more tense. PEACE! also fail because I can't write fluff. I tried. lmao. *reads lesson on how to write cutesy fluff*

Posting this chapter up now because I can. JESUS we have almost 800 views :O CAN WE TRY AND GET IT TO 1000?! 

Thank you for reading as always :D will post chapter 9 tomorrow night because I'm heartless.