Task Two

Love is Pain

 

Dara woke up, yawning. She was wearing some of Jiyong’s pyjamas, and had her head on Jiyong’s broad chest, his arm wrapped around her. She grinned brightly.

She was never going to get used to this.

Slowly prising herself from Jiyong’s grasp, Dara walked to the bathroom. She yawned, and washed her face with some uni face wash she saw. Probably Daesung’s. After that, she walked to the kitchen. She made some green tea, 2 cups, another for Daesung as he loved green tea, and wasted time putting the plates from last night into the dishwasher. Unlike usual, no one had really bothered about the washing.

Daesung then walked through the door, sitting down on the couch, not noticing Dara as he was reading something on his phone. Dara placed a cup of green tea next to him, startling him slightly. “Oh.. Thanks,” He mumbled, more interested in the phone than Dara or the tea.

“Hey! I made that especially, you need to be more grateful! Or I’ll give it to Jiyong!!” Dara tried to threaten, but as her intimidation level was about 1/100, it just ended up sounding cute. Daesung chuckled half-heartedly, hesitating before putting his phone away. “Sorry. Thank you Daraaaaaaa!” Daesung gave her a tight bear hug, almost knocking her onto the ground.

“Hey!!! I’m about to trip!!” Dara squealed, falling backward onto the couch, Daesung on top of her. He rolled off onto the floor. “Your fault!” He childishly mocked, making the two laugh.

“I have to leave soon... We’ve got practise soon!” Dara sighed, playing with a strand of Daesung’s hair. Daesung pouted and poked her arm. “That’s your fault as well. I don’t want you to leave!”

He meant that truthfully, as Jiyong, Youngbae and Seungri’s attention was more focused on her than him.

Dara pouted as well. “I have to tell Jiyong. See you in a bit!” She chimed, walking off. Daesung waved bye, then got out his phone again, sighing, face contorted with pain.

From: Unknown

Task two is to destroy Seungri. By doing that, it’ll affect Youngbae, which is good, isn’t it? Send him a text. Tell him how much you despise him. He hates you anyway, so it wouldn’t make much of a difference. If you’re stuck, you ask the nice man to help. He’ll be by the bathroom window.

To: Kang Daesung

Groaning, Daesung bent his head. He didn’t want to do this, but he had no other choice  but to slowly get up and walk to the bathroom, heart pounding faster and faster.

Locking the door behind him, he walked cautiously to the window. Opening it slowly, he peered out, seeing a cloaked man stand in front of it. It was the same one from before..

“Having trouble? I can always do it for you.” He said nicely, confusing Daesung. This was the man trying to destroy Bigbang, wasn’t he?

“You’re confusing me. You told me to do it and then offer yourself acting really nice.” Daesung whispered, voicing his thoughts; being careful to avoid anyone hearing him.

“No no, the others do it. I just try and make the ordeal less stressful for you, as that’s what friends are for, hm?”

“You’re not my friend, though.”

“Do you want those pictures published?”

“Of course not!-..”

“Then pass me the phone and I’ll do it for you. Voice to me your thoughts on what Seungri did to you made you feel.”

“Broken.”

“Okay.. There you go.”

Daesung stared at the text.

To: Pandaaaa maknae!

I can’t believe you. You humiliate me, hurt me, use me, then pretend like you don’t know what’s happened? You’re ed up. I became broken because of you. Keep this up and I’ll quit the band.

From: Kang Daesung

Staring at the text, Daesung rubbed his temple. “If it’ll complete the task, then go ahead. But... Please can you stop making me hurt my band members like this. They’ve done nothing.”

“You ended up in this position because of them. They’re just getting what they deserve.”

Daesung sighed, pressing send. “I’ve sent it now. Are you happy?”

“It’s not me that should be. Ask the people who planned it all out. I’m just betraying my job to help you.”

With that, he turned around and walked off, disappearing into the morning fog.

His phone vibrated.

From: Unknown

Well done.

To: Kang Daesung

Daesung groaned. Tears welling, he thought about Youngbae and Seungri. Maybe it was their fault. If only they’d drawn the curtain, then they wouldn’t be in this position.

To feel less guilty, Daesung reluctantly decided to try and believe the text. He was hurting his friends that he loved the most, but by doing that he was saving them. It was a confusing task. How long would this go on for? It was already killing him. And that man... Was he really betraying his job? It did sound fairly believable.

Daesung just hadn’t realised the obvious error of that phrase, the text and the man’s words.

Walking out the bathroom, he came face to face with Seungri. Who was reading his phone. Daesung paled and quickly ran to his room, shutting the door and jumping under the covers to snuggle with the sleeping Seunghyun. Trying not to think about the situation, he rested his head on Seunghyun’s chest, and played with the hem of his t-shirt.

Seungri watched Daesung run to his room. He didn’t look angry... He looked terrified. Was this really Daesung? Sighing, Seungri went into the bathroom to wash his face.

He decided to question Daesung – With Youngbae, later, when Dara was gone.

Walking out the bathroom, he then went back to his room to sleep.

Ten minutes later, Dara appeared, changed and ready for her practice.

She shut the door behind her, and the house was silent once again for the next few hours.

Seungri, however, wasn’t sleeping.

What had possessed Daesung to write such a text? What had he done?

Sighing, he tried to organize his thoughts. Dara had just left, so the best time to corner him was probably a few hours when everyone was awake. No.. That would mean Seunghyun would be awake, and Seunghyun wouldn’t like the conversation the three would be having. He tickled Youngbae’s armpit, successfully making him stir, which in the end woke him up.

“Bae.. Now, we’re going to talk to Daesung.”

“Mm?”

“Ask him what’s going on, and why he’s being such an .”

“I dunno...”

“No, we’re going to do it now. Seunghyun’s asleep, and we need to straighten things up with him.”

“Okay...”

Youngbae yawned, stretching. He pulled Seungri close to him, his hair.

They both got up, walking to Daesung’s door. Youngbae felt somewhat scared; this seemed like the kind of thing gangsters would do. Not really, but Youngbae couldn’t think of an alternative.

Seungri shook Daesung’s shoulder roughly. He had just gotten to sleep, and yawned. “Whaddya want...” He slurred, too tired to move his mouth wide enough to form proper words.

Seungri said nothing and pulled him out, dragging him outside the door, ignoring his scream of surprise, simply putting a hand over his mouth.

Pinning him against the wall, Daesung’s head banging against it, Seungri seemed to lose it, not caring about Daesung’s pain. Not necessarily losing it out of anger, but more of a hidden confusion. “What the do you think you’re doing?” He hissed in Daesung’s terrified face.

Daesung said nothing, which Seungri gladly carried on. “Are you trying to break up the band? Is it fun for you?” He hissed on, Squeezing his shoulders roughly, scoffing at the whimper of pain Daesung let out. “What the did we ever do? We stuck by your side all along then suddenly you come out with this crap? That’s bull, Daesung. We were your best friends. You’re a ing idiot.” He finished, breathing heavily, failing to notice Seunghyun and Jiyong standing in the doorway.

He looked at Daesung’s terrified face, and scoffed again.

“ you.”

Then a sickening slap was heard.

Daesung clutched his face in agony, falling to the ground. He stood up, to see Seunghyun grabbing Seungri, shouting at him.

He wasn’t able to take it anymore. He couldn’t see his friends like this. This couldn’t happen.

Tears fell from his eyes as he backed away. Towards the front door.

He was going to go away. He couldn’t see this anymore.

He didn’t want to cause pain to anyone.

He couldn’t stand it.

He was going to run away.

For good.

Opening the front door, he ran out, shutting it, beginning to run.

Seunghyun’s voice could be heard shouting his name from behind him.

Daesung couldn’t even think about Seunghyun now.

Him, being faster than Seunghyun, picked up his pace anyway, running and running.

He ran until he couldn’t run any more.

Then he ran some more.

He ran from his friends, from Seunghyun, from everything and everyone he’d disappointed. He was disappointed in himself.

He collapsed against a tree, exhausted.

Letting out a whimper, he shivered against it, hugging himself weakly in a somewhat attempt to stay warm.

It was cold.. It was really cold...

All Daesung wore was a thin hoodies with jeans that he luckily couldn’t be bothered to change out of yesterday.

Although, luck wasn’t exactly on his side.

Tears wouldn’t stop falling out of his eyes.

His body burned, his heart broke, his tears fell...

Blackness shrouded him.

He passed out, his last sight being two shadows creeping over him. 

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE – END

A/N: plot twist.  T_________________________T you can kill me if you want. Are those shadows real? O.o or fake?See you next update. >_<