Can't Nobody

Love is Pain

Jiyong parked his car in the YG studio car park. He stretched his arms and walked into the towering building that was all too familiar to him.

 

He walked up to the dance practise room, where he guessed his friend to be.

As Jiyong jogged up the stairs, he began to hear music coming from the dance studio. He smiled to himself, reaching the door. He paused until the chorus came on. Then ran into the room.

“CAN’T NOBODY HOLD US DOWN!?!” He imitated, surprising the 2NE1 members and the staff crew.

“JIYONG OPPA!!” Came the annoyed shout of Park Bom, who had fallen over in a state of shock. He bowed, laughing, and walked over.

Dara ran up to him. “Hi!!!” She squealed a little too over-enthusiastically. They both ran up to each other and shared a big hug. “How are you?” She questioned immediately, worrying about his phone call.

“I’m sleepy!! Come hang out!!” He replied, imitating Bom’s face, making the others laugh.

“You’re always teasing me!!” Bom whined, pulling a face.

Minzy looked at Jiyong smiling. “We’re not practising for anything, so sure, take her out!” She implied, laughing at Dara’s red face. Jiyong laughed and grabbed her hand, leading her out, shouting a “Thank you!” as he walked out.

CL laughed and walked up to Minzy. “You think she’ll ask him out? We’ve implied it enough already...” She trailed off, earning a semi-evil childish laugh from Minzy.

“She’d better! She’s loved him for ages!! And we’re cancelling practise for this!” Park Bom yelled out, walking over to them.

Minzy shrugged. “Just helping the two out,” She mumbled, earning a smile from CL.

They went back to practising, using a back-up dancer in Dara’s place.

--

Jiyong and Dara were at her hotel room, making Dara both nervous, uncomfortable, and excited in some crazy way.

“Hey, Dara..” He mumbled, all enthusiasm gone. She lifted up her head.

“Mm?”

“Can you date me?”

Jiyong didn’t know what in his mind had possessed him to ask that sudden question, but it had. He needed something to help relieve the stress.

Dara’s eyes popped open. What? She stuttered, holding a hand to . She then realised she hadn’t answered yet.

“W-Why?” She accidentally asked, making Jiyong raise the corner of his mouth humourlessly. She’d liked him for quite some time, it’d been seen obvious. And he needed to get away with all the weird stuff that had been happening. However, that wasn’t something she needed to know.

“I like you.” Was all he answered. To be true, he only liked her as a friend, but he could get used to the idea of love eventually. He felt like such a player. Looking into her wide eyes, he brushed her cheek, charming a smile, shy looks and soft touches seducing her.

She turned crimson, slowly forming a smile. It was like she had just been proposed to. She slowly nodded, leaping into Jiyong’s arms. He laughed and rubbed her back gently. She did smell nice.

They spent the rest of the hour whispering sweet nothings, talking and flirting.

Jiyong smiled secretly to himself. This would really take things off his mind for the moment. He felt horrible, but.. The world was like this.

“I’m going to go now, so I’ll see you tomorrow!” He announced suddenly, jumping up, placing a chaste kiss on her forehead. Dara blushed, nodding.

“Mhm! Bye!” She replied, not even being able to comprehend a single sentence properly. As he left, he sighed and leant back. Her dreams were coming true! Smiling, she got changed for bed and slept immediately.

 

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE- END

A/N: 21 is a 2ne1 special!! Lolo and JI YOU’RE A HEARTBREAKER!!??! A PLAYA!! Or are you? :O was going to post Dara's answer as the net update, but... Then I realised how short this chapter would be muahaha.