Immerse

Love is Pain

 

Daesung shut the bedroom door and walked Seunghyun over to the bed, placing him down on it. He kissed his forehead and then pulled Seunghyun’s jacket off (at least, tried his hardest to), earning an extremely confused look. “Uh, Dae, what are you...?”

Daesung sighed, giving up with the jacket. “Can you take that off for one second? I need to get something.” He had to be completely sure he didn’t get a flashback, so needed to go to extra lengths to make sure it was prevented. He walked over to the cupboard, opening it and finding the items placed where Seungri said they’d be. Smiling with relief, he picked them up and walked back over to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun had awkwardly removed his jacket and looked at the items in Daesung’s hand. “S-Swimming trunks?” Were they going to go... Swimming? Seunghyun almost laughed. “Sorry Dae, I don’t do swimming, and I think you know that.” He reached to put his jacket back on as the cold was taking its toll on him, when Daesung grabbed the jacket and threw it to the corner of the room. “Uh.. Dae?” To be confused was an understatement for Seunghyun.

Daesung put the swimming trunks over his shoulder and grabbed Seunghyun’s hand hardly. “Ow, Dae-..” Seunghyun started, but was pulled up before he could say anything. Daesung walked over to the door, opening it and walking into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He looked at the closed blinds, smiled quickly, then turned around to face Seunghyun again, who’s eyebrow was raised. Daesung dropped the swimming trunks on the floor, and then pulled his t-shirt off slowly. Seunghyun really didn’t know what to do, so he just watched Daesung. Running his eyes along those abs, he felt his heart get a little tighter.

Daesung pulled it over his head, then dropped the t-shirt on the floor. Following Seungri’s advice, he walked over to Seunghyun, and kissed the corner of his mouth. He then softly tugged on the bottom of Seunghyun’s shirt.

“Dae... What are you trying to do?” Seunghyun asked, feeling the small tug and looking at Daesung’s eyes.

Sighing, Daesung tugged a little harder, then let go and stepped back. “Take it off. And put those on.” He pointed to the floor, where one of the swimming trunks lay. Seunghyun let out a hollow laugh.

“Do you think I would?” He retorted.

“Please. For me.” Daesung responded, even picking it up and holding it out to him.

Seunghyun sighed, exasperated, and hesitated slightly, looking down at the floor. Was he really about to do this? But then again, Daesung trusted him, and he trusted him back, so should there be any reason why he shouldn’t show him? Daesung might be slightly disgusted, but in reality, he wasn’t one to judge. He pulled slightly at the shirt, feeling his throat constrict, and his heart pump ten times faster, and his stomach twist and dry and churn. He took his shirt off and dropped it onto the ground. He couldn’t look at Daesung. Only where the shirt lay.

His body was slightly more angular than Daesung expected – broader shoulders and  prominent collar bones. There wasn’t any muscle – only his ribs, but Daesung really didn’t mind.

Seunghyun jerked slightly when he felt a finger rubbing something on his belly, and looked up; seeing tears in Daesung’s eyes. He sighed and let Daesung rub the scars that rested there. “W-What happened..?” his voice was barely a whisper, so delicate that Seunghyun almost couldn’t hear it. So delicate it could break like fragile glass.

“I went through a rough time,” Seunghyun mumbled back. He smiled emotionlessly and straightened up. “All of it is in the past, though. Except for this little fatty here,” He prodded his stomach. It wasn’t muscular, it had a soft feel to it, and it meant his stomach wasn’t as flat as it looked. It was only tiny, but Seunghyun really didn’t like it.

“I’m s-so sorry...” Daesung whispered again, wrapping his arms around Seunghyun, who shivered slightly at the skin-on-skin contact, but Daesung didn’t even notice that. “And you’re not fat at all.” He finished.

Seunghyun sighed. “Don’t be sorry, you didn’t know, and it’s all over now.” He ignored the ‘you’re not fat’ comment. It had been something he’d received from others many times (those who hadn’t seen his body, to add), and it made him laugh. Not in an amused way, in more of a sad, sarcastic sort of way.

He pulled away from Daesung and smiled reassuringly.

He took the swimming trunks and held them up to himself. “You sure these’ll even fit?” He asked sarcastically.

Sighing, Daesung shrugged. “They’ll probably be too big, anyway.” He picked them up and turned around, pulling down his trousers. That’s when Seunghyun turned around, knowing they both needed their privacy, and stared at the bath water. He laughed and took off his trousers and pants, putting on the swimming trunks after. Now he knew what the swimming trunks were for. And they were slightly big. He walked over to the bath and sat on the edge. “You planned this?” He asked, placing a hand in the bubbles and lifting it up to his face, blowing them away like they’d do in children’s adverts.

He didn’t see Daesung’s response, only felt warm arms wrap around him. “I love you,” and a kiss was placed on his neck. Seunghyun smiled, shivering yet again and rubbing his hands over Daesung’s. “I love you more.”

They stepped into the bath. “Besides, I haven’t bathed in a bit, and I probably stink, so I don’t want you to run away whenever I go near you..”

Seunghyun laughed and twisted his head to face Daesung. He felt less self-conscious already all because of Daesung. “I wouldn’t stay away from you even a pile of rained on you.” Daesung chuckled and tightened his grip.

“But have you ever known someone who actually had that happen?”

Seunghyun grimaced. “You.. Do?”

Daesung wrinkled his nose. “I don’t think I was allowed near the dog park again.”

Seunghyun laughed. “Ew! You’re making it up!”

“Nope!” Daesung’s grin made his eyes almost disappear from his face. “Told you it’s gross.”

“Well, then, if I had a nose-plug or something, I still wouldn’t ever stay away from you.”

They both laughed together, and Daesung let go of the tight grip. Then, he raised his leg and placed it in the water. It was the right temperature, so he put his other leg in. “Come on!” He enthused, sitting down, immersed in the bubbles. Seunghyun laughed, forgetting almost every insecurity he had, not even taking a second thought as he joined the latter.

 The bathtub was fairly large, so it meant they had miraculous space for two. Daesung wrapped his arms around Seunghyun, fingers poking into his stomach. Seunghyun nervously reached down and grabbed onto Daesung’s hands, raising them a little higher than his stomach, causing Daesung to protest with “Hey, there’s no need to be nervous, I promise!”, and then lower his hands back down again.

Seunghyun sighed and looked to the wall. “But don’t you feel it? Doesn’t it feel disgusting?” It was barely a murmur; but Daesung caught onto every word, and shook his head. Sighing again, Seunghyun leaned into Daesung’s touch hesitantly. “But.. It’s just embarrassing. I’m the fat one.”

Daesung locked one of his hands with Seunghyun’s. “It’s not fat. And it’s not embarrassing.” He placed a kiss on Seunghyun’s neck. “It’s beautiful. Like you.”

Seunghyun smiled slightly. “Thanks.” He then turned around; removing Daesung’s touch and leant forwards, wrapping his arms around Daesung. It was uncomfortable and a weird position, but Daesung didn’t know how much those words made him feel. “You sure?”

“Mhm.” Daesung nodded and rubbed Seunghyun’s back. “Don’t feel embarrassed or anything, okay? I love you for who you are.” He smiled as bubbles spread on Seunghyun’s back – and a few had miraculously gotten on his hair.

“But I love you the most.” He nuzzled his head onto Daesung’s body then leant back up, smiling. Through all this, he hadn’t got aroused at all, as he was worrying too much about himself. That was lucky, because Daesung would’ve probably freaked out and would’ve abruptly ended this. Now, Seunghyun needed to distract himself from Daesung’s perfectly sculpted body to-... Wow, that sounded like something a crazed fangirl would say. Thinking about it, he was feeling cornier and cornier as the days passed. He muffled a laugh as Daesung looked at him with a confused expression adorning his pretty face.

“You’re turning me into a girl!” he laughed loudly and watched Daesung’s expression twist into a big smile. Daesung leaned forwards and enveloped Seunghyun into the biggest hug he could possibly manage. “Well, I sure hope you don’t turn into a girl, because, well...” He leaned forward and whispered into his ear. “I like guys.”

He leaned backwards, grinning, and then sank under the water, wetting his hair briefly before coming back up. He grabbed the shampoo bottle and opened it, pouring some into his hand before lathering his hair in it. Seunghyun smirked and grabbed Daesung’s wrists, pulling him away. “Allow me,” he started, turning Daesung around easily, and placing his hands in Daesung’s hair, more massaging than lathering, but no one complained. Daesung hummed happily, folding his hands in his lap and tilting into Seunghyun’s touch. Seunghyun stopped when he felt he had done enough and then grabbed all of Daesung’s hair, sculpting it into what looked like some kinda unicorn horn. “You’re a unicorn!” Seunghyun said childishly, watching Daesung look into the mirror and giggle.

“I can do way better!” Daesung protested, before dipping his head under and washing out the bubbles, coming up and grabbing the shampoo bottle. “I’ll make you a hedgehog!” They both laughed playfully and Daesung rubbed shampoo into Seunghyun’s hair, before sculpting it like he’d done with Seunghyun’s. He hummed a tune in his head, then placed the shampoo bottle down and then pointed Seunghyun in the direction of the mirror. “Look!”

Seunghyun laughed even harder at what he saw. His hair had been spiked up and he looked like he’d rolled through a bush backwards... And then been attacked by bubbles. He turned around. “I give it 10/10,” he spoke, watching Daesung whoop and clap for himself. He washed it out and then came back up, wet hair laid across his face.  Daesung pushed it out the way of his face with his fingers and grabbed the bottle of conditioner.

They both applied conditioner to each other’s hair, and after rinsing it out, Daesung suddenly leant forwards and wrapped his arms around Seunghyun’s neck. He responded by wrapping his arm around Daesung’s waist. “Yes?” He asked bluntly. Daesung smiled, stayed silent and rocked from side to side. Seunghyun pretended to sigh deeply. “If you’re not going to tell me I’ll get sad-..”

“I love you,” Daesung whispered. It was more of a disbelieving statement rather than a statement of his mind, and it caused Seunghyun to respond with a raised eyebrow.

“You sound like you’re not so sure anymore..” Seunghyun voiced, grinning when Daesung tightened his grip to protest against that comment.

“No, I’m sure, but-..” He moved his hands to Seunghyun’s wet hair, giving his head a slight massage. “It’s weird. If someone told me we’d be like...” He moved one hand in a circle around the air. “..This, two months ago or so, I’d-...” He trailed off, smiling lopsidedly. “I would just laugh it off and never believe it. But.. It actually happened, you know..? My biggest dreams.. They came true.” Daesung went slightly pink at how eager and corny it sounded, but it was all true. As girly and cheesy and corny as it may have sounded at that moment, it was true. And that made Daesung so happy.

Seunghyun chuckled lowly. “Well, if someone told me I was in a relationship with my male bandmate two months ago, or maybe even more, I’d think they were crazy and I dunno... I’d freak out slightly. But, I realised that, well..” He paused and smiled. “Love can really be found anywhere. I love you, Dae.”

Daesung laughed – but it wasn’t mocking or scornful. No, it was the happiest, most relieved light-hearted laugh he’d ever laughed in his life. He kissed Seunghyun on the forehead. “I...” Then the nose. “Love...” Then the chin. “You...” Then the lips. “More.” He looked into Seunghyun’s eyes. He then leaned forward and kissed Seunghyun once more, that familiar feeling of butterflies racing through him taking over. He smiled into the kiss and broke apart again. “Let’s finish, shall we?” He exclaimed, giggling.

Seunghyun couldn’t help but feel a rush of excitement surge through his body upon hearing those words. And down to the area that had purposely been covered. Well, . Nevertheless he smiled, and they both washed themselves with body wash – Seunghyun using Daesung’s, of course. “What is the body stuff you use? I want to smell like this every day...” Seunghyun asked hopefully.

“Mm, Just a cheap no-name product,” Daesung started.

“That’s a lie!” Seunghyun retorted playfully. “You buy only the expensive things!” He added. He then sighed. Realising that he could just look at the bottles and figure it out. He picked one up, cursing immediately. “What? It’s in Japanese? Daee, I can’t read it!” He held out the bottle to Daesung, trying to pout.

Daesung laughed. “It’s called Sunshine!” He finally revealed, Seunghyun’s ‘pout’  sending him into small fits of giggles.

Seunghyun laughed back. “Wahoo!” He put it back and then looked over to Daesung, who was stretching back, and wow, Seunghyun couldn’t tear himself away from his muscles, his ribcage, his s, his.. everything. He averted his gaze to Daesung’s face as he stretched back, smiling.

They finished soon after and got out. Seunghyun tried to remain from any hugs or anything else that would mean Daesung would feel his... uh, problem, and wrapped a fluffy towel around himself, humming lightly.

Daesung did the same, and smiled at Seunghyun. “Quickly, then we change and there’s something else that’s going to happen!!” Seunghyun raised his eyebrow in obvious confusion and allowed Daesung to drag him to their bedroom. “and that is...?” he voiced, a pile of smart-ish casual clothes being thrown at him.

“Eh-... you’ll find out!” Daesung quickly dried himself, and got changed surprisingly quickly, facing away from Seunghyun, who in that time had had his face covered by the t-shirt he was trying to pull on. He turned around to see Daesung run out, flashing a grin. Seunghyun just sighed, and continued to change, all though this time at a much quicker pace.

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE - END

A/N: valentines inspired lol. to my beta i'm gomen ;AA; I ran outta time because the day's almost up and I didn't want to put you through pressure. seunghyun feels less self conscious-ish now yay! ^^

SHOUTOUT!! to my friend nat, who wrote this wonderful todae fanfic!! /cries please read it! maybe she'll continue it if it gets enough spam :D haha jk but seriously read!! ^_^