Sight

Love is Pain

 

Youngbae took a long sip of water.

He lay on the sofa, back leaning against the chair-rest, skipping lazily through channels.

Somehow, he ended up on the news.

He didn’t want to watch the news, but decided to watch anyway.

The story was about some riot group he didn’t really absorb into, but when he looked at the screen to see what time it was...

He thought he saw Daesung.

Eyes widening, he moved closer to the screen.

Daesung was being carried into some sort of building.

Heart racing, Youngbae strained his ears, now interested.

“... We can’t find out anything about them, but what we can conclude is that this gang looks like bad news. Please try and stay away from these areas.”

The knock on the door seemed tenser than it should be in his alerted state.

Rushing to the door, he spotted out of the corner of his eye Seunghyun, walking out his room in a drained state, still wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

Opening the door with one hand, he looked to see Jae Shin in the doorway, wearing a long grey overcoat, surrounded by a few armed policemen. He wore sunglasses, and nodded swiftly.

“Are you ready?” He asked, watching Seunghyun staring at the door in curiosity behind Youngbae.

Youngbae shook his head awkwardly. “They should still be changing. I told them when I got home, though, so they should be almost done.”

Jae Shin nodded again, and made a quick gesture behind him. “Ah, I brought them to look after the house while you’re gone. They have all their own supplies and things, so don’t worry about them touching any of your stuff. They’re here to protect you.” He commented, flashing a grin in Youngbae’s direction.

“Okay,” He turned behind him and saw Seunghyun walking slowly towards the door, and Seungri making his way out the bedroom, fully changed and a withdrawn expression born upon his face, followed by Jiyong, in the same state as Seungri. Youngbae had opted to stay with Seunghyun, as he wasn’t sure what it’d be like if he shared with Seungri or Jiyong. “The others are coming now.” He stated briefly.

Walking to put on his shoes, Seungri looked at Jae Shin. “Hi,” He spoke softly; crouching down to pick up the nearest shoes he could find. Pulling on some sneakers, he then stood up, leaning against the wall.  

Seunghyun and Jiyong walked over, putting on shoes as well.

Jae Shin nodded. “Then, let’s go.”

They all walked into a black car, which immediately set off, the policemen walking into the house, ready to protect it, and other police men, getting into another car and driving behind them.

---

“Hey, Uh-.. Jae Shin...” Youngbae started, looking down at his hands. He sat next to Jae Shin who drove, Jiyong, Seungri and Seunghyun in the back, not making any conversation with each other. Jae Shin grunted; a noise to let Youngbae know to continue on while he focused on finding the outskirts.

“I, uh... Saw Daesung on the news today. I think. He was being dragged into that house we saw.. You know, the ones on the outskirts... Maybe they released that video to try and get us to find him...”

It made less sense the more he tried to explain, but Youngbae hoped he’d understand.

Jae Shin nodded. “It probably was a warning, then. I don’t know why they’d do that, but I guess we’ll find out.”

Youngbae nodded then looked over at Seunghyun. He stared out the window, leaning towards it so much that there was a large gap between him and Jiyong. His hand was pressed against his mouth, and he seemed deep in thought. Or incredibly worried.

If there was one emotion to describe Seunghyun, it’d be deep in thought and incredibly worried. He took in a shaky breath, shutting his eyes and lowering his head. His heart pounded fiercely, like it was trying to tell him bad news. But his body felt like it was running waves of comfort through him, as though it was promising good news.

He hoped he could at least see Daesung. At least once.

“Ah, we should be near them! Here’s the outskirts.” Jae Shin pointed out, causing everyone to bolt up. “Make sure you look out for the tiniest details. If you see anything, tell me.” Jae Shin finished, scanning the area quickly, driving past abandoned, unused houses.

Seunghyun looked closely at every house in sight. The car was driving slowly enough for him to take a good look, but not so slowly, that it’d draw attention.

They all looked out the windows silently for the next ten minutes or so, stopping once as Jiyong thought he’d seen someone, but it had only been a blowing scarf. Jae Shin had stopped Youngbae ranting at him by pointing out that it meant they were probably getting closer.

Seungri looked out the window, looking at a house that caught his eye in particular. He craned his neck and squinted slightly.

It was a house like all the others, except...

There was definitely someone sitting outside.

And those were definitely human voices he heard.

“Guys.. Drive so we’re outta sight of that house,” Seungri whispered, gesturing at the inhabited allotment. “And then let’s go inside there. There’s someone sitting down and I can hear people talking.”

Jae Shin raised his eyebrows. “Why are you whispering? I’ll drive down to the end of the alley, then we’ll try and find a way to sneak up to them, and see if Daesung’s there. We’ll have to be prompt, he’s not going to just be waiting for us in plain sight to save him...” He sighed. “Life’s not a fairytale. If you see him, you don’t get him straight away. They’d probably attack you if you did. Think of something else.” He lifted up some sort of walkie talkie device; probably connecting to the black car behind him full of secret armed forces, mumbling something before putting it away and driving down.

Seunghyun shut his eyes, heart pounding so much it was about to shatter his ribcage.

He grabbed onto Jiyong’s hand, who looked at Seunghyun in surprise. He smiled sympathetically and squeezed Seunghyun’s hand gently.

Seunghyun tried to mentally prepare himself. Tried to lock Jae Shin’s words to his mind.

The car came to a slow stop around the corner, and Jae Shin unbuckled his seatbelt. “Everyone, let’s go. The other guys will go in front as well... They’re armed.” He stated. He still wondered why he’d let them come with him. If the members of Bigbang got hurt, then he’d probably be fired the next second. But then again, they looked like they could handle the situation.

The other car stopped and 5 policemen wearing dark clothes walked out, heavily equipped. One stayed in the car by the wheel, however. Jae Shin explained that it was ‘so if they try and get away we can get them faster’, to which the others nodded.  They slowly sneaked up behind the house, crouching behind a bush and taking in the scene before them. People were coming in and out of the house, voices talking, a few vans, yet, the thing that stood out the most...

“That’s Lee Soon.” Jiyong breathed, not believing his eyes. But... Where was Daesung?

Jae Shin nodded. “Stay here.” He whispered back, and got up, slowly walking to Lee Soon, taking cautious steps.

Seungri grabbed onto Youngbae’s hand, feeling it shaking as much as his. The tension was so high it was almost unbearable. He bit his lip and held up his free hand to his chin. All their hearts were in their mouths, and to say they were scared was an understatement.

They were petrified.

Seunghyun’s lower lip trembled, and he felt sudden warmth closing on his hands. Jerking his head, he saw Youngbae staring ahead, his palm tightly wrapped around Seunghyun’s. He felt warmth in his other hand, and looked over to see Jiyong. He looked almost sick, and his arm was outstretched, fingers locking with Seunghyun’s.

Seunghyun sighed. “I’m going to go over there.”

He earned stares from the others. “What?” Jiyong emphasized, squeezing Seunghyun’s hand harder, almost as if trying to squeeze this cowardly braveness out of him.

“You can’t do that...” Seungri whispered.

Scoffing, Seunghyun looked over. “Who’d stop me? Because-...” He drew in a sharp breath. “Do you know what? I want to. Daesung’s everything to me. And no one will take that away from me, no matter how much of a fight I’ll have to put up with.

“I don’t know how I’ll manage without him if he’s gone. I’d rather it be me than him experiencing this pain.”

With that, he stood up and ran.

As sweet and loving that short speech was, Seungri, Youngbae and Jiyong still needed to keep him back out of harm’s way. Seunghyun wasn’t having any of that though. He ran past Youngbae’s earnest grabs, causing the both of them to run into the scene. Seungri and Jiyong slowly made their way behind the two, hoping to somehow get the both of them back; but it was too late.

Jae Shin has an annoyed expression on his face. He then sighed and turned back to Lee Soon, grabbing a shoulder. “Please at least let us see Daesung.”

Lee Soon laughed mockingly, hands rising. “You really think I would? Like, really?” He chuckled some more. “Wow... You guys really are stupid. He’s mine. I claimed him mine, and that’s how he’ll remain.” He took in everyone’s; especially Seunghyun’s confused, then shocked expressions. “Until it’s his time to leave, which I might not even have to do anything about, then no.” He smirked and watched Seunghyun who sped over to him, grabbing his collar in fury.

“What the have you done?” Seunghyun hissed through gritted teeth.

“I’ve destroyed him. And you’ll never get him back, alive or not, if you act like this...” He sneered playfully, pulling out a shiny object from his pocket and holding it against Seunghyun’s neck. He backed away, horrified. Laughing, Lee Soon held it up. “If you want to see his corpse, then be nicer.” He spat, smirking.

Seunghyun’s blood boiled at the mention of the word ‘corpse’. Lee Soon was confusing him, but still managing to scare him. What was he trying to say? Contemplating his options, Lee Soon decided on the most heart-crushing – and stupid plan he could pull. “Maybe if you all waited over there, made no sound and movement, then maybe you could see what’s left of him.”

Laughing silently, he watched their faces twist into more shocked expressions than before. He raised an eyebrow and immediately some bodyguards grabbed the 5, dragging and holding them. “Don’t struggle, idiot, then I won’t show him.” Lee Soon ordered, noticing Seungri’s attempt to break free.

“You should be very quiet, because the precious angel is sleeping.” Lee Soon spoke, in the voice one would use with a child.

Seunghyun looked at Lee Soon, trying to analyse the expression on his face, trying to win hidden meanings. All he could see was evil; hidden with a playful mask and a baby’s grin. He watched as Lee Soon went inside. He looked over to Jae Shin, who looked like he was being crushed, the person holding back much taller and stronger than himself. Jae Shin looked back at Seunghyun. He mouthed ‘they’ll get  here soon’, talking about the armed force of 5 who were waiting behind a bush, ready to ambush when Jae Shin would press a button inside his jacket.

Lee Soon stumbled into the house, laughing crazily.  He fumbled with the lock and then burst in, seeing Daesung lying on the floor.

Somewhere deep inside, he did feel bad. He did feel pity, sympathy, and hurt. But this was all part of his sick game, anyway. But even so, looking at Daesung... Obviously pretending to be asleep... It hit home. It always made him stop in his tracks for a few seconds. But nevertheless, his plan couldn’t be cancelled because of a few weak pathetic feelings, could it?

He wasn’t that kind of person, no matter how hard he knew he was, somewhere inside.

“Daesungie!” He called out playfully, walking over to Daesung’s almost unmoving figure. “We’re going to go somewhere else, now.” He had to make sure this plan worked perfectly, or else. He sighed silently, and as he did, old thoughts of anger came flooding back to him, like the continuous cycle it did.

He kicked Daesung in the gut. He knew it’d hurt. That’s what made him smile. Knowing someone else was hurt, like he was. He saw Daesung scream in pain, and holding the hurt area in pain.

Seunghyun had heard the scream, and had immediately tried to speak, to run over to him, to see if he was alright, but as if the person holding him could read his mind, he shoved a hand onto Seunghyun’s face, blocking an attempt at any sound or movement.

“Stand up.” Lee Soon uttered. Seeing him so weak made him angry as well. It was just a kick in the gut. Daesung immediately tried to get up slowly, trying to keep his blanket around him while wincing at the pain striking him. “Need help?” Lee Soon asked as casual as a friend, wanting to get this over and done with.

No response in return, he picked Daesung up anyway.

He walked, fingers lingering at the door handle, but then stopped, staring at Daesung, who was simply leaning into his chest, as if he were dead. It wouldn’t make a difference if he were, anyway. He’d end up like that whatever the outcome.

“Why aren’t you complaining? Wouldn’t someone complain? Or are you too weak to?”

Lee Soon chuckled heartlessly, but also wondering why himself as well. Then again, it still didn’t make a difference, just show Lee Soon how there were people that could be more broken than he was, which made him smile like a first crush. He opened the door and walked out, smiling at the faces shown before him.

No one knew whether Daesung was dead or alive.

The tense, scared, shocked, confused curiosity lingered in the air, making Lee Soon’s heart jump with tension. Oh how he loved these moments. Seeing Seunghyun’s face, partially covered with a fist, eyes widening, limbs weakening, not knowing anything about Daesung’s condition.

Curiosity was really an amazing emotion. Lee Soon held a finger to his lips, jerking his head at people behind him, who cracked their knuckles, looking intently at the 5 men, showing that if anything happened, there’d be trouble.

A door to a van had been secretly opened while the others watched Daesung in horror, providing a quick getaway. Lee Soon walked over to it, smile high and prominent. He then heard one of the body guards shout in pain. Sensing danger, he placed Daesung into the back of the van, carelessly dropping him and shutting him in, locking the door and climbing into the front entrance, over two people in the driver’s and passenger’s seat, into the back compartment, where Daesung lay.

The engine was being started, and Lee Soon could see authorities running into view.

Daesung had started thrashing everywhere, experiencing some sort of fit.

“.” Lee Soon uttered under his breath, watching the weak movements. The van jolted forwards, and he hit the side of Daesung’s face hard to try and stop him whimpering.

Hearing Seunghyun yell Daesung’s name made him angry.

He looked out the tinted window, to see Seunghyun running along, having somehow broken the grasp of the bodyguard. Chaos was starting over there, but for now, they were safe.

Daesung’s face where he’d hit him, Lee Soon leaned closer, smelling the beautiful scent that made Daesung so... Beautiful.

Lee Soon denied being attracted to Daesung, but he couldn’t help how attractive he was. The smell, the looks, the body... It was all his.

“You’re so beautiful...” He whispered, an earlobe, causing the blond-haired to shudder. Feeling himself get worked up, Lee Soon moved his hands to the thin blanket covering Daesung, and pulled it off, tossing it into the corner.

ping his jeans, he straddled Daesung. “This is going to be a long journey, my beautiful angel,” He murmured, kissing the nose of Daesung, an action he repeated often.

CHAPTER FORTY - END

A/N: YAAAAAY!!! FINALLY THE INTERNET IS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter~ I'll post Sunday(today)'s one in a bit. Sorry to keep you waiting!! And I had to think of a title in like 5 seconds. I'll probably change it soon. lol.

thanks for all the support! and silent readers, thank you as well ^_^!