Silence

Love is Pain

 

He jerked up to see Seungri leaning over the couch, looking at Seunghyun. He could see Youngbae asleep on the other end of the couch, and Daesung… Daesung was in the middle. He slowly turned around. Their eyes locked with each others. Seungri and Jiyong looked at the two, and smiled. Both Daesung and Seunghyun were at a loss of words. Seungri then decided to help out his fellow Hyung. “What are they for?” Seungri suddenly questioned, making Seunghyun break the eye contact. Crap.. Now Daesung was going to think Seunghyun was ignoring him or something. Seunghyun looked down. “I had a bad hangover.” He murmured, but it was loud enough for everyone to hear. Daesung couldn’t stop staring at Seunghyun. It felt like he hadn’t seen him in ages. “Oh, is that why Jiyong found you lying asleep in Daesung’s room, hugging his pillow?” Daesung’s eyes widened. Seunghyun… Had done that? What did that mean? He didn’t know…

Seunghyun blushed a deep shade of red. He looked back at Daesung, and once again, their gazes both locked with each other. Did he really do that? Oh… He began to remember a few bits and pieces in Daesung’s room. He nodded. Words were too embarrassing at the moment.

He decided to move the conversation to Daesung. “I’m glad you’re feeling better Daesung.” Daesung was a lot paler than he normally was, and that kind of scared Seunghyun a bit. Although, he was slightly pink around the Daesung was at a loss for words, but just nodded at Seunghyun, even smiling a tiny bit.

Youngbae had heard Seunghyun’s voice, and opened his eyes. Daesung was leaning over the couch, pink, and dazed, however the ends of his mouth were raised. He sat up to see Jiyong and Seunghyun standing by the kitchen. Jiyong had his head down, like it was shameful to see anyone, and Seunghyun and Daesung were just… gazing at each other. Youngbae wondered if Seunghyun knew Daesung liked him. He sighed and decided to spare Daesung from the pain.

He grabbed Daesung by the shoulder and turned him around, succeeding in breaking the eye contact between them. Daesung gazed in the TV’s direction, but not at the TV. Youngbae shook his head and looked at Seunghyun, then at Jiyong. “You two should rest.” He gave them both a stern look. They nodded and walked to the room they were sharing together. Youngbae looked at Daesung, who watched Seunghyun go.

Seunghyun walked in the room, turned around to shut the door, looking at Daesung the whole time. Daesung watched Seunghyun the whole time too, looking at the door when it had shut. He looked down and then faced Youngbae. They both exchanged a small smile. Suddenly Seungri huffed in protest, trying his hardest to keep the peace. “Hm.. I’m tired.. Should we all go to bed now?” He pouted, looking for Youngbae’s permission. “Sure Panda.” Come on Dae, you must be tired!” Youngbae smiled, standing up and offering a hand to Daesung. Daesung accepted it.

Yeah, Daesung was exhausted. He bit his lip and made his way to his bedroom quietly. He didn’t feel like talking. He opened the door, then shut it. Quietly. “What’s up with him?” Seungri asked. Youngbae’s smile fell and he looked at the floor, scratching the back of his head. “Seunghyun.” Was all he replied, before realizing Daesung had been left alone. He motioned at Seungri to go to their bedroom. Seungri nodded and walked towards the bedroom door swiftly.

 Youngbae heard Seungri talking non-stop to Daesung, who, from what Young could, or couldn’t hear, wasn’t replying. Did those two really affect him this much? Or was Daesung just feeling a bit uneasy? Youngbae sighed and buried his head in his hands, thinking. He then got up and walked to the door, putting on a big smile for everyone.

Daesung lay next to Youngbae, who was edging near the end of his side of the bed, which didn’t seem like a very good thing. The light had been left on, which was a good thing. He leaned over and saw Seungri lying next to him, although further down on the floor. There was a bit of space by his mattress. Daesung looked back at Youngbae, then took a deep breath. Both of them were in a deep sleep.

Daesung slowly placed one foot on the ground. Then another. He gently lifted himself off the bed, and turned around, to see if he’d disturbed anyone. Luckily, he hadn’t. He walked over to the door, opened it, looked back at the two, and then walked out, carefully shutting the door behind him.

CHAPTER 7 – END
AN: DUM DUM DUMMMMMM WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN TO DAESUNGIEE? :o I need to write more chapters *falls asleep* Also, please vote on my poll!! It's to do with the story, about either way this could turn out. I WON'T UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER UNTIL IT HAS AT LEAST 10 VOTES ON IT just kidding lol. But please vote on it! Link is here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/37458