Shower

Love is Pain

 

Daesung walked into Seunghyun’s hospital room. He was sitting up, staring blankly at his hands. He looked up, and into Daesung’s eyes. It was almost like Seunghyun couldn’t see him at all. Daesung smiled nervously, cautiously approaching Seunghyun. He had a bandage covering his head, and was strapped to a heart monitor, and a tube from a blood bag was feeding into him. “S-Seunghyun...” Daesung stuttered, sitting next to him.

Seunghyun scoffed. “You ignored me, Daesung,” He uttered. “You could’ve prevented this.” Daesung looked to the floor.

“I know, but-..”

“No ing ‘but’s, Daesung. How long will I live for? How can you not realise everything’s been your fault?”

Daesung’s heart dropped to the floor and shattered. This was it. Seunghyun hated him. For real. Seunghyun scoffed again, tears coming out of his eyes. Daesung kept his head down and tried not to look at the man he loved. “My heart rate’s going down, Daesung. I’m dying now.” He said casually, his voice getting softer and softer with each word. “NO!” Daesung shouted, looking up at the heart monitor, and watched it get slower and slower each time. He covered his face. “Watch... Out...” were his last words, before the loud beeps turned into one long drone.

Daesung shook, tears soaking his face. He touched Seunghyun’s limp body. He fell to his knees. And began to scream. His body was shaking uncontrollably, grabbing onto Seunghyun’s cold hand. This was all his fault. All his fault, all his fault, allhisfaultallhisfaultno...

“DAESUNG!” Shouted Youngbae, shaking him with all his might. He’d moaned Seunghyun’s name a few times, then had began to scream. Daesung’s eyes opened. He heaved heavily, coughing like he’d been underwater.

Daesung looked around him, at his concerned friends. That dream.. Daesung felt a tiny bit relieved that it was a dream, but what would Seunghyun treat him like in the hospital?

He buried himself in Youngbae’s arms, his already tear-streaked face reproducing fresh tears. “Did you dream about Seunghyun?” Youngbae asked, knowing the answer. Daesung nodded, sniffing. “And what happened in that dream?” He bluntly added. Daesung broke from Youngbae’s arms, gazing at his lap.

“He... Died in the hospital and, b-blamed me...” Daesung recalled, burying his head in his hands. Youngbae sighed and pulled him back for another hug. “He’s not going to die, trust me. He just needs rest. How about you get dressed and then leave the house with Ji? I actually think it may do you some good being away from this house, okay?” Daesung mumbled confirmation and slowly got up to get dressed. Seungri wanted to hug Daesung, but as he was changing, he decided it could wait. “Hey Youngbae, I’m gonna have a shower!” He burst out, turning to said man.

“No, you can’t. Not right now. We should clean it up, at least.” Youngbae reasoned. Seungri gasped as he remembered the bathroom. He’d gotten a small glimpse of it. “Oh...” Youngbae flashed a half-smile.

About half an hour and a few tears later, the bathroom was cleared of the blood. Youngbae had been cleaning it together. Seungri was about to get undressed for the shower, Youngbae stopped him with one hand. He mentally face-palmed himself for asking this question. “Hey, Panda... Do you mind... If I shower with you?” He managed to mumble out, trying his hardest not to stutter. Seungri turned around and raised his eyebrows in confusion. Before Seungri could ask why, Youngbae coughed and continued his sentence. “... I mean, we only have like half an hour until we have to head off to the interview and I um,” he swallowed nervously. Since when did he become so nervous about these kinds of things? “I... think it’d be better if we went together..”

The embarrassment was unbelievable. Seungri blushed a little too much than normal at the question. “Sure! Um, let’s wear our boxers though okay?” He added, immediately mentally face-palming himself at that comment. Youngbae nodded and they awkwardly stripped to their boxers. Seungri allowed himself a quick glance at Youngbae’s body. He’d gotten extremely toned. Seungri felt something weird so looked down again.

He grabbed Youngbae’s arm and pulled him into the shower.

He might as well enjoy this moment while it lasted.

Youngbae tried to keep the heated blush away from his face but it didn’t work. Youngbae’s body was glistening with shower drops as was Seungri’s, which highlighted both of their toned muscles. Youngbae fought the urge not to stare at Seungri’s lower regions, as  he was wearing white boxers... Which were soaked through. “Hey, Youngbae, can you wash my hair please?” Seungri asked, bolting Youngbae out of his thoughts. “Sure!” He said a little too enthusiastically. Oops. He rubbed some shampoo into Seungri’s hair, giving it a slight massage. “Ungg... Yeah, just like that, Bae..” Seungri moaned softly. Youngbae almost fell over in shock. It sounded like he...Youngbae felt himself go a little hard. . How was he going to deal with this? How did it even happen? Over SEUNGRI?

Jiyong was walking past the bathroom when he heard Seungri’s moan. Calling out Youngbae’s name. What? Jiyong  paled and walked quickly away. Not that he found that disturbing, but... Oh who was he kidding? He scoffed and went to put on the kettle for a cup of coffee.

Seungri leaned his head back, washing out the shampoo of his hair. Youngbae was rubbing shampoo in his hair, and trying to add a bit of humour in the shower, he began to parody the song Lovey-Dovey into a shower version. As him and Seungri were scrubbing their bodies with shower gel, Youngbae began to sing, “Nado.. Scrubby dubby dubby ah ah ah ah! Scrubby dubby dubby!” It was mentally shaming, but Seungri laughed and joined in as well. Youngbae was 78% sure Seungri didn’t know what English words he was even saying, judging by the strong accent and the fact he was pronouncing the words completely wrong. As they both sang, they began to dance a little in the shower. “Bae, this is dangerous!” The younger warned. Youngbae just shrugged it off and kept singing/dancing. “You can catch me if I fall, hm?” He replied, the atmosphere between them returning slowly to normal.

Seungri just laughed. Seungri finished first. He was in need of entertainment. He turned around to face Youngbae, gazing into his eyes, pulling the most serious expression he could muster. “Youngbae...” He began. He went closer, leaning into Youngbae’s ear. “My itches. I need your hand.” Youngbae screamed and leaped backwards.

“SEUNGRI!!!!!” He yelled. “That’s disgusting!” He continued, mentally shivering. The maknae jumped out the shower, wrapping a towel around his muscular, toned waist and ran out, leaving the door opened.

Youngbae sighed, got out to shut the door, and went back in the shower, where he took care of his little ‘problem’.

By turning the shower setting to cold. Shivering, he waited for everything to calm down. Then turned it back to hot.

Seungri ran into the kitchen. Aw man, his face looked so funny! Seungri noticed Jiyong and Daesung sitting on the couch together, staring at Seungri. Daesung hid a smile behind his hand, and Jiyong just raised his eyebrows. “What the were you two doing together in the shower?” A sceptical Jiyong asked. Seungri burst out laughing again, and walked up to them. “It’s a secret.” He whispered, not noticing Jiyong’s disgusted expression as he walked away laughing.

Jiyong almost commented on it, but then looked at Daesung and thought again. Daesung was looking to the side.

Daesung wished Seunghyun would do something like that. Share a shower with him or something like that.

“Ok, let’s go now.”Daesung muttered, standing up. Jiyong stood up with him. “Mhm, don’t forget those pictures!” He reminded kindly. Daesung’s face brightened up. “I haven’t, I’ve kept them in my bag the whole time!” He smiled, pointing to his black backpack, which hung on his bedroom door. He ran to get it.

Jiyong waited for Daesung to come back with his backpack, before leaving the house, shouting goodbye to Youngbae and Jiyong.

Youngbae was changing into some casual clothes, thinking about Seungri. He sighed at the embarrassment of the shower, and then heard the van pull into their drive from outside.  “Seungri, they’re here!” Youngbae shouted. Seungri jumped onto Youngbae’s back. “I know!” He whispered into Youngbae’s ear. Youngbae yelped and pushed Seungri to the ground. Laughing, He walked out the house, followed by Youngbae, into the van to take them to their interview.

CHAPTER ELEVEN - END

AN: Some quick Baeri fluff before I continue with the story. Jesus I can’t write fluff for god. And this is updated. So I changed it. *facepalm*

LOVEY-DOVEY IS THIS SONG BY T-ARA (click here) can you imagine Bae-bae singing along to this?! Lmfao.

EDIT: WHAT THE DID I WRITE