Home

Love is Pain

 

“Wow... This place is so... clean!” Daesung thought aloud as they entered through the door of their home. Youngbae laughed, draping an arm around Daesung’s shoulders. They stood by the table. “Thank our very own house-husband, Panda!” Like an awards show, Daesung and Youngbae clapped for Seungri, who laughed in return, bowing. Daesung grabbed a cookie from the table and gave it to Seungri. Acting like an MC, he then held a fake microphone to his mouth. “Panda, how do you feel being crowned the dorms house-husband?” He questioned, moving his hand towards Seungri.
“Don’t expect me to do everything for you now, mm?” He answered, sending Youngbae and Daesung into fits of laughter. “Fighting!” Seungri finished, trying to shove a whole cookie into his mouth. “Yuk!” Daesung shouted as cookie-slobber dribbled down Seungri’s mouth. Seungri put his arm around the laughing Daesung. The room flashed. Youngbae lowered a camera, and checked to see if the picture he’d taken was good. “Ah, perfect!” He remarked to himself, nodding in satisfaction. Everyone laughed, looking at the picture together. “Eww cookie dribble!” Daesung laughed, pointing to the end of Seungri’s chin. Seungri giggled, swallowed his cookie contents and wrapped the two boys into a big hug. “I love you two,” He exclaimed. Daesung and Youngbae looked at each other, then at Seungri, then tackled Seungri to the ground simultaneously. “So cheesy, Panda!!!” They exclaimed, Youngbae prodding Seungri’s face. Seungri pouted and tickled the back of their necks. They squirmed, rolled off Seungri and stood up. Both of them lay out a hand for Seungri. He accepted them, pulling himself up.

Daesung walked over to the couch, collapsing on it, earning the attention of Youngbae and Seungri. Youngbae immediately ran over, followed by Seungri. “A-.. Are you alright?” Youngbae questioned.
“Yeah, I’m fine, just a little sleepy.” Daesung remarked, letting out a huge yawn. “Just wait until you see what’ll go on in the bedroom!” Seungri chuckled and picked him up, carrying him bridal style to the bedroom the three were temporarily sharing. “SEUNGRI!!” Both Youngbae and Daesung yelled out in unison. Seungri laughed and showed Daesung the new layout of the room. Jiyong had laid Seunghyun’s mattress next to the double bed that Youngbae and Daesung shared together. “There-there’s another person going to be sleeping in here?” His mind immediately switched to Seunghyun.
“I AM!!!” Seungri beamed, giving Daesung a hug from behind. He stood there, raising his arms to gingerly touch Seungri’s hands. There was no way Seunghyun would’ve slept there. Daesung had already half expected it to be Seungri anyway. But he wanted to see Seunghyun... Seunghyun was all Daesung thought about. Which was a terrible thing.

“C’mon, let’s watch a movie! Dae, what’s your favourite type of movie?” Youngbae asked, prying Seungri from Daesung, sensing the blonde’s mood shift, for some reason. “I don’t have a favourite movie! They’re all so good.. Uh.. Let’s watch something random!” Youngbae smiled and walked out of the bedroom to the lounge, where the TV was. The two followed after him, Seungri chirping “I love random movies!! I used to do it all the time!” behind them.

Their TV had a device which allowed them to view movies on it. “Dae, as a welcome present, pick a title and we’ll watch the movie!” Youngbae instructed, beckoning everyone to sit on the couch. Seungri pouted and sat at the end of the couch, crossing his arms.

“I normally get to choose the movie...”

“Well, change is in order! You usually know most of the movies you pick, and they all are chick flicks. Why do you even like them, anyway?”

“They’re funny. And I don’t ALWAYS choose chick flicks...”

“Well, it’s either chick flicks, or deathly horror movies that give everyone nightmares.”

“I misread the name when I looked it up!”

“Ah, Panda, you’re an idiot!”

“OW!”

Daesung smiled at the bickering two. They sounded like a couple.. He stifled a smile as he shut his eyes, pressing the down button on the remote 22 times. Then, he pressed the middle button to play the movie.

No one got a chance to see the title, as it played right away. As the first 20 minutes played, everyone assumed it a comedy. Either that, or it was a terrible film. Youngbae’s message tone went off. Youngbae quickly scanned the text, sent a short reply, then stood up to go to the kitchen. He came back and sat down on the couch, watching the film.

Daesung didn’t really pay much attention to it, nor Seungri or Youngbae on either side of him laughing their asses of, but looked at his hands, wishing Seunghyun to be here. At least, if Seunghyun still wanted to see him.. That scared Daesung more than wanting to see him.. Would Seunghyun stay away from him? Call him a freak? Or, freak out whenever Daesung got too close into contact with him?

Daesung softly blew some hair out of his face. It was Jiyong who had said ‘things would never be the same’, so Seunghyun might be less... disgusted, at Daesung.

----------

“Thank you everyone who listened to us! Happy 21st birthday to Hang Lee Soon!” Jiyong and Seunghyun called out to the crowd. They had found out that this cousin.. Had a lot of money. He could basically do whatever he wanted. So he got GD&TOP to perform at his 21st party in a fancy stage room. It was a nice venue, not like a proper music venue, just a raised platform surrounded by chairs, tables, buffet tables and a whole load of space. However, Jiyong had a bad feeling about this Lee Soon guy. His face seemed familiar, but he just couldn’t work out who it was. He didn’t recognize the name, though, so that helped calm down his thoughts.

Seunghyun had spent every break, every backstage moment, a few songs, thinking about Daesung. Seunghyun wanted to see him. Seunghyun almost in a way… wanted to protect him. Youngbae had told him not to go near Daesung, but that… Daesung had mentioned once before, they were inseparable.

Seunghyun’s head still hurt like hell, but he hadn’t let that affect him. He’d sort it out when he got home. However, he opted on sending a text to Youngbae, asking him to put out some headache pills and some water on the counter for him, ready for when he came back.

“Shall we leave?” Seunghyun asked Jiyong, who slowly nodded.
“First we have to say ‘bye’ to that Hang Lee Soon. He creeps me out.. Not because he’s gay, of course…” Jiyong’s cheeks flushed up as he remembered that dinner. “But.. I don’t know, he looks dangerous.” Seunghyun put an arm around Jiyong. He was the only other person in the band to know what had happened to Jiyong long ago. Seunghyun voiced his thoughts on the ‘thing’. “Jiyong, why don’t you just tell them? Tell them what happened. Or I can do it, if you want..” He finished, rubbing Jiyong’s shoulder. Jiyong looked up at Seunghyun. Jiyong knew that Seunghyun often ‘agreed’ with him about the subjects Jiyong avoided the most – meaning that if Jiyong didn’t like something and was forced to talk about it, Seunghyun would side with him, which was exampled at the dinner. Jiyong felt more guilty that Seunghyun had been dragged into the ordeal.. He guessed that the explanation should be done. Jiyong would also then add that personally he didn’t think Daesung being gay would have good intentions on the band, but he’d accept it, and treat him all the same. “Yeah.. Let’s tell everyone, together. I bet it’d make Daesung happy.” Seunghyun coughed, and averted his eyes from Jiyong, to rest on the wall. “Why?” He asked.

All of a sudden, Daesung had turned into a touchy subject for Seunghyun. He wasn’t sure why. “Isn’t it obvious?” Jiyong scoffed, walking over and picking up his bag. “No...” Seunghyun stated. Jiyong just smiled at him and walked out the door to the ‘party’ area. “Hey!!” Seunghyun grabbed his bag and ran over to the door. He blocked the way out and grabbed Jiyong’s shoulder, earning raised eyebrows. “What’s obvious?” Seunghyun questioned again, but Jiyong just smirked and grabbed Seunghyun’s elbow, spinning him around.

They came face to face with Hang Lee Soon. “Hey! You heading out so soon? Aw, I wanted you to stay!” Jiyong gasped and jerked backward, squeezing onto Seunghyun’s elbow. That had scared him. Jiyong coughed. Before he could speak, Lee Soon squealed. “Awww!!! Is that a bit of GTOP I see?” He stared at Jiyong’s hand clutching on Seunghyun’s elbow. Jiyong’s face contorted, and he let go of Seunghyun’s elbow. He had a basic idea of what ‘GTOP’ was. Seunghyun, like always, had no clue. His eyebrows were knitted together in confusion. “Too late! I got it on camera. Wah, so cute! I’m going to publish it! Hm.. Tags? GTOP, TOP, GD! Caption? Up close and personal with GTOP!!!! Going crazy!!!” He squealed the last part, pressing some sort of button which looked like a ‘send’ button, from what Jiyong could see. Wow, this guy was a complete fangirl. He sighed and tried to walk away, stopped by Lee Soon again.

“Hold on!! I want your number!!” Lee Soon squealed, batting his eyelids and giggling softly. Seunghyun was terrified by this man. Jiyong however, looked at Lee Soon with a blank expression. “No.” Lee Soon put on a sad face. He nodded and looked at Jiyong with a weird, unpredictable expression. “Okay.. But you’re funny! Tsch… Guess I’ll see you soon then!” And with that, he was off. “That was….” Jiyong began, trying to think of a word that could sum this awkward conversation up correctly. “Weird..” Seunghyun said, finishing the sentence for him. Jiyong nodded. “Yeah. Let’s go home.”

The journey back was filled with small talk, but it wasn’t awkward. Both of them were in deep thoughts – about everything. Jiyong fell asleep half the way through the trip home, but Seunghyun didn’t sleep. He stared out the window, trying to figure out a way to tell the others the truth – even if it didn’t excuse them from their behaviour, they still had to know. Bigbang were best friends. And secrets hurt. Even Seunghyun could admit that.

The van pulled up by their drive. Seunghyun woke Jiyong up and thanked the van driver, who nodded in return. The van drove off, leaving the two outside the house alone. “Let’s go in,” Jiyong yawned, looking for his keys in his bag.
“Ji, I have keys in my hand, I’ll open the door.” Seunghyun was terrified of what awaited him in the house. He unlocked the door and stepped inside the house. The first thing he was greeted with were the pain killers and an empty glass, with a post-it-note on it, saying “fill it up yourself! –Bae”. Seunghyun smiled, filled the cup up with water, and took his painkillers. His headache began to settle. It was weird how it had lasted a lot longer than his other headaches or past hangovers he had experienced. “Oh, I was wondering who they were for!” Seunghyun heard from the couch.

CHAPTER 6 – END
AN: actual things will happen soon!!!!! I almost lost EVERYTHING I had done on this fic last night ;A; luckily, I managed to save it all! Thank the lord because I wrote a super angsty chapter. Please stay tuned ^_^ BAEDAERI BROMANCE FTW!!!!!

EDIT: if you don't know what happened to Jiyong, check up on chap.3 paragraph 2!

omg lol i love the fanman guy Lee Soon asdfghjkl if you want a picture of what I imagined him to look like, click here. He kinda is a cross etween Hyun Bin (picture) and Jung Il Woo. But then again, he can look like whoever you want. ^_^