Get Well Gifts

Love is Pain

 

“How about this, Dae?” Jiyong asked, holding up a white photo frame – minimalist and modern, Jiyong would recommend it. “It’ll match the hospital, plain, white, and shiny.” There was no reason to laugh, but Daesung burst into laughter. Or was it fake laughter? Not even Daesung knew anymore. He picked it up. “Seunghyun should like it!” He mumbled, although more to himself. At least he believed so. He’d read comments on the internet that Seunghyun and Jiyong had similar tastes in everything. Everything may not be the case, but some things suited them correctly. Daesung hoped they had the same taste in photo frames, too.

So far, Jiyong had treated Daesung to 5 new t-shirts (Daesung kept refusing to have Jiyong spend random money on him, but Jiyong wasn’t having it, insisting Daesung would look amazing, eventually getting them for Daesung anyway), a new pair of shoes (Daesung only had about 3 pairs, which Jiyong found shocking), an orange juice, and a pot of kimchi. Jiyong felt like he needed to repay Daesung, and also this was something he did on a regular basis, take people out and buy things for them.

Every bag containing those items were being held by his left hand. He needed his right hand to A), open doors, and B), it was the hand he was going to carry Seunghyun’s present in. Even though he still didn’t know if Seunghyun even liked him or not, he wanted to do it. So he did.

Daesung bought a couple ring, “Not for Seunghyun, I just.. Want one...” which he shoved into his jacket pocket, a few lengthy books for Seunghyun to read in the hospital, a dark blue notebook along with a fancy pen that had caught his eye for him to possibly write some kind of rap in, as that was his main pastime, some flowers from all the members, which were purple lavenders, to give the hospital room a bit of colour, and he smelled like that (minus the vanilla), and after that, Jiyong noticed and jokingly bought a packet of vanilla pods, so the room could really  ‘smell of him’.

Laughing softly, the two had left the car, Jiyong calling a van for Daesung, and after Daesung had gotten on the van, Jiyong waved and left. They’d both agreed for Jiyong to meet them at the hospital in a few hours.

Daesung thanked his van driver, bowing, and walked into the hospital, sunglasses and scarf hiding his identity. He hadn’t forgotten anything, which he’d been extremely ecstatic about, and walked to the room Seunghyun was in. He sighed, trying to calm down the nerves in his body, which made him feel like some kind of teenage girl, and opened the door with his pinkie, as his hands were very full. He had to push open the door with his back, and he could see out of the corner of his eye, Seunghyun lying in the bed. Daesung’s heart rate increased, and he walked out of the doors way when he’d pushed the door far enough, letting the door fall back to its original position. He couldn’t stop a smile from tugging at his lips, knowing that Seunghyun was at least safe.  “Hey, do you all mind leaving? I have a visitor,” Seunghyun almost demanded, making Daesung feel both relieved and nervous. The doctors nodded and left, bowing to Daesung as they left, Daesung bowing back. As soon as the doctors had shut the door, Daesung ran over to Seunghyun, sitting on the chair nearest to him and dropping all of the shopping bags to his side.

CHAPTER TWELVE – END

AN: What’s going to happen? Find out soon! Today is a lucky day. 70470124701701 chapters are going to be published!