Confusion

Love is Pain

 

Youngbae’s mood was the same the whole way back; tense and grumpy. He folded his arms and stared out the window. Seungri sat next to him but didn’t dare to make any skinship with him whatsoever. Instead, he held a light-hearted conversation with Daesung and Seunghyun. It was awkward as the air was so tense, but they managed to get through the journey.

When they got back, Youngbae just walked through the door and straight into the bathroom to take his second shower of the day, leaving Seungri, Daesung and Seunghyun looking at each other. Seungri tried to shrug it off with a small smile. “He.. He’s just going through a bad day, I’m sure he’ll be fine later,”

Seunghyun didn’t buy it. He grabbed Daesung and Seungri’s wrists and led them to the sofa. They all flopped down simultaneously. “He may be fine, but what’s gonna happen to Ji? He just left and isn’t answering your texts.”

Daesung nodded in agreement. “And you tried calling him, but he’s turned off his phone.” He added to Seunghyun’s statement. Then a shiver went down his spine and he suddenly straightened up. “Y-You think he might’ve...?”

Seungri waved it off with a brush of his hand. “No, Ji definitely wouldn’t do that. But...” He heaved a sigh, looking towards the wall. The other two leaned forward, encouraging him to continue. “Something.. happened, when we were in the corridor.”

Seunghyun raised his eyebrows and folded his arms. “Was it bad?”

“N-No!” Seungri stuttered. “No... I mean it might be, but he...”

“He what?” Daesung encouraged further.

Seungri sighed. He could hear the shower running, so Youngbae probably couldn’t hear them anyway. “He kissed me.” He felt the two take in sharp breaths, and before they could say anything, he added even more fuel to the fire. “I mean, we were just talking, and I was trying to cheer him up, and he was holding my hand and looking at me strangely, then he kissed me. And then he sort-of began avoiding me afterwards! Do you think he...?”  

Seunghyun widened his eyes. “Ji kissed you?”

“Shh!” Seungri hushed, looking towards the wall that blocked the bathroom from them, suddenly paranoid. “But yeah.”

“Maybe it was just a sign of friendship?” Daesung tried to reason, but Seungri shook his head.

“Can’t be... I know what those are like and he stared at me funnily before he did it. Then he got really shy. Ugh...” He grimaced and bent his head down, running his hands through his hair and grabbing random locks, pulling on them harshly. “I don’t know...”

Seunghyun put an arm around his back. “Don’t worry too much about it, okay? If he does feel something for you, let him tell you. Until then, just act like how you always were, because otherwise it could damage your relationship.”

Seungri nodded, and softly groaned. “It’s just so confusing...”

Daesung nodded empathetically. “Remember we’re here for you, Ri, so if anything else happens, talk to us about it and we’ll help, ‘kay?” He consoled, smiling softly and entwining his hand with Seunghyun’s.

“Thanks... I will” Seungri replied. He stayed like that, with his fingers pulling on his hair, and let out another long groan.

Footsteps could be heard and all three looked up simultaneously at the noise, seeing Youngbae walking through with an unreadable expression on his face. Daesung and Seunghyun tensed slightly, and Seungri froze, his eyes widening and his heart beating rapidly. Had Youngbae heard anything? He looked down quickly and Youngbae walked over, standing so he was in front of the small figure.

Daesung and Seunghyun looked at each other, then back at the others. Mumbling something about making dinner, Daesung pulled Seunghyun off the sofa and dragged him to the kitchen.

Youngbae heaved a heavy sigh and sat down on the opposite end of the couch, twisting slightly so he was half-facing Seungri.

“I need to talk to you,” He uttered hesitantly.

CHAPTER SIXTY - END

A/N: ..... ? um idk what to say. except for I'm eating prawn noodles :b 

Oh wait there is! please check out my friend's new fanfiction! I read the preview and aslkjfad I can't wait so I'm gonna promote it.. ^_~