Interview

Love is Pain

 

 “Today’s guests on KSHOW really deserve a big clap! Everybody, clap your hands for... Seungri and T.O.P of BIGBANG!!” An MC shouted to the audience. The audience began cheering, but when it was Youngbae who walked on instead, they halted for a moment. But then continued clapping anyway. After all, Taeyang. The two bowed to the audience, then to the MC. When the clapping (and hooting) had finished, they sat down on two red chairs. The MC was sitting down as well, and decided to raise the already lingering question. Where the heck was TOP? “Hi, Seungri, Taeyang! Whe-... Where’s T.O.P?” The MC asked, getting straight to the point. Seunghyun looked worriedly at Daesung. Was Youngbae going to tell everyone where he was? Daesung glanced back, and smiled. Seunghyun suddenly clutched Daesung’s hand, in a state of fear, and also his hand felt a little cold. Daesung automatically smiled, and went back to the screen. “Ah, he’s not very well at the moment. We ask our fans to send him get-well soon gifts to the YG mailbox! He’ll be better soon!” Youngbae answered immediately. This seemed to catch the attention of the MC. “Taeyang, you said that pretty fast, like you’d been rehearsing it. How bad is T.O.P’s condition?”

Seunghyun groaned. “That MC... Makes it sound like I have cancer or something.” Daesung rubbed his hand with his thumb, calming Seunghyun down a little.

“Trust me, it’s all fine. Nothing’s bad happened to him, he just couldn’t make it to this show today, and I apologise on his behalf.” Youngbae finished, bowing to the camera. The audience softly clapped for him. Seungri tried not to let his gloomy expression show, so blew out his cheeks, making him look like a rabbit. “I understand. Fan’s, please send T.O.P your love! So, moving on, Seungri, how are your other band members doing? Daesung? G-Dragon?” This MC knew Seungri was easily persuaded to spill stories about s, and coaxed him on with a soothing smile. Luckily, However, Youngbae had almost threatened him before the show started not to gossip about the band members. “Oh? Well I’d say GD’s doing pretty fine, he’s been composing some lyrics lately, but that’s a secret!” He finished, zipping his lip up. Daesung laughed and gently squeezed Seunghyun’s hand a little tighter. “Wow, Ri’s going to be in deep trouble now... When was Jiyong ever composing lyrics?” Seunghyun snorted softly and shook his head.

The audience clapped loudly, just as Seungri realised his mistake. Oops... He thought to himself. “Ah, so we can expect a new song in the future! We look  forward to it. But... You never answered how Daesung was doing.” She laughed softly, then continued. Daesung’s eyes were glued to the screen, hoping the maknae wouldn’t say anything stupid. “Please, how is he? We heard he’s getting counselling for his depression... Did you ever expect the smiling angel to become so... broken? Has he done anything out of hand? Would you care to tell us? The fans are so worried about him.” Daesung’s jaw dropped.  Seunghyun grasped Daesung’s hand tighter. If Seungri answered this...

“He’s doing great now. No, I never expected it, and we all are looking out for him.” Daesung paled. He almost avoided that question smoothly, but...

“You said he’s doing great now, what does that mean? Has something happened to him? Is he alright? We need you to tell us, Seungri.”

CHAPTER FOURTEEN– END

AN: Will Seungri tell the truth? Or fail miserably? Find out in the next chapter of desperate housewives Love is Pain! *dancing to fx* btw is there even a YG mailbox? I know you can send everyone fanmail at least w=from what i remember and YG mailbox sounds cool ^_^