Another Interview

Love is Pain

 

“... We have G-Dragon and Taeyang from Bigbang on our show tonight everyone!”

The audience clapped their hands together as the two walked onto the stage, sitting down, facial expressions unreadable.

“You two seem less bouncy than you normally are.. Has something happened?” The MC asked, trying to persuade the two into opening up.

It was the same interviewer as before; and that was something Youngbae was afraid of.

Not being able to look at anything other than the ground, Jiyong shook his head. “No. We’re just tired.” He couldn’t think of anything else, and just wanted to get this over with. Youngbae looked up and plastered a fake smile on his face. If he was going to get through this interview without talking about the things they shouldn’t, he was going to have to put 110% effort into this.

“Okay, well, Taeyang, there has been a bit of a stir recently, with this scandal of you and another man; that was, until Daesung confessed it to be him. How do you feel to be mistaken for him? Are you ashamed of your bandmate?”

Sighing, Youngbae looked up and focused on a wall behind the MC, trying to avoid the piercing eyes that tried to pin themselves into his.

“No. It doesn’t matter what decisions Daesung makes and what path he wishes to take, because I’ll still be there to support him. We all will.”

“Ah.. But weren’t you shocked when Daesung confessed this? How did you find out about this? Were you watching TV?”

“I wasn’t shocked. I watched the news, and I thought he was quite brave to do that and was willing to want to put up with all this hate he’d receive.”

“I see. G-Dragon, what about you? You give off this disappointed vibe...”

Jiyong kept his gaze at the floor.

“I hope I don’t give off a disappointed vibe. Like I said, we’re all tired, so that may be the reason. It was Daesung’s choice, and we all support him.”

“Thank you for your statement. What can we look for in your new song?”

The rest of the interview went like that, going from Jiyong’s new song (which was actually a song he’d composed a while ago, but as Seungri had talked to the interviewer some time ago, he had to bring it back and pretend it was new, but no one needed to know that), to Youngbae’s solo career, then a few other random topics.

Then, it was finished.

The way back to the car was silent and tense.

---

Seungri knocked on Seunghyun’s door. Youngbae and Jiyong had just gone out to that interview, giving him time alone with the eldest.

He heard a muffled “Go away” come from the inside of the room.

Seungri walked in anyway, opening and shutting the door behind him carefully. “Seunghyun...” He started slowly, not sure on how he would react.

Seunghyun looked up, hair dishevelled, his eyes almost showing no life at all.

“Get out Seungri. I don’t want to see you.” He uttered, rage working itself through his body. Then dropped his head back onto his pillow.

Seungri sighed. This was going to be harder than he’d originally thought. And the way he’d stressed the ‘you’ had made it sound like ‘not you of all people’. Not that Seungri disagreed with what Seunghyun was feeling about him; if the same thing had happened to Youngbae then Seungri would be almost, if not, the same.

“I-... I’m sorry, I didn’t know what I was thinking when I-...” He started, not quite sure how to place across his emotions.

Seunghyun flipped himself over and sat on the bed, scoffing humourlessly.

“If you were sorry, this wouldn’t have happened in the first place. Do you even have a brain?”

Seungri blinked. “I just.. I just flipped out, hyung. I was tired, and I-... I just wanted to know why he was acting so weird. I never hated him, I just-... I was scared.”

Seunghyun looked so tired that his responses were meek and lame. Too tired to fight back, he lay back down, staring blankly at the ceiling, one hand running through his hair.

“I promise we’ll find him.”

With that, Seungri stood up and made his way out the room. He hadn’t talked to Seunghyun about anything he’d wanted to, but he figured he needed to give Seunghyun some space.

As he went to open the door, he heard a weak “There’s no use to a promise if they’re just going to be broken.”

CHAPTER 34 – END

A/N: I broke my left finger yesterday (reason for lack of update). It's swelled up, but I'll continue to write! lol so clumsy. T__T