Restitute

Love is Pain

 

Daesung thanked the van driver and rang the doorbell, as he didn’t have any house keys in his current possession. From the time it took to answer doorbell, Daesung thought about that man. Was he watching the house now?

He sighed noisily. Maybe everything would be better with Seungri if Daesung just avoided him.

Speaking of the devil, Seungri opened the door. Not seeing Jiyong, he portrayed a look of confusion. “Daesung..?”

Daesung looked down and walked in, pushing past him, shoulders almost banging against each other. He looked up and saw Seunghyun staring at him. Daesung buried himself in Seunghyun’s arms, rubbing his head on the soft material of his t-shirt.

“Daesung.. Are you, uh..  okay?” Seunghyun questioned lightly, rubbing his arms up and down Daesung’s small back. Daesung broke the hug and smiled.

“Mhm! Let’s make dinner soon. I’m hungry.” Daesung stated. He wasn’t that hungry, but it’d definitely give him something to do. And he didn’t have to eat it, if he didn’t want to. He remembered the jumper he’d been given. “Hey, look!” Daesung bubbled, pulling out the jumper from the bag he held. Seunghyun looked at it. Smiling, he the front gingerly.

That’s nice.. I like it!” Seunghyun stated, smiling at Daesung’s enthusiasm spurt. “Oh, and by the way, whe-.. Where’d Jiyong go?” He enquired softly, noticing the way Daesung’s eyes fell.

“Dunno. Not sure he’d care, though.” Daesung mused, sighing. He pulled away from Seunghyun and smiled before going into the bedroom. The blinds were open, and Daesung shook his head. Walking up to the window, he stopped and stared out, trying to find a face. He didn’t, but he made sure they watched.

“You can’t watch!” He whispered to the window, wondering whether that man was watching, and then pulled the blinds down, making sure no-one could see inside the room. Seunghyun walked in some moments later, grabbing Daesung’s hand. “What do you mean by Jiyong not car-“

He was cut off by Daesung’s laugh. Seunghyun raised an eyebrow, his concern for the younger rising a little. “Don’t worry, Seungie. It’s nothing!” Daesung smiled, reaching down to caress his arms around Seunghyun’s lower back.

Seungie?” Seunghyun repeated, bursting into laughter. “That’s it!!” He should be more concerned at the fact Daesung was blatantly covering up something, but.. Seungie? Seriously? The other thing could wait.

CHAPTER TWENTY–SEVEN – END

A/N: Uh.. Decided to cut the chapter off here. Guess the next chapter MUAHAHHHA. You’re welcome. Maybe. If you guessed right. It also depends on how well my writing skills are, hm? CAN AUTHOR-NIM WRITE?! Eh.. I hope so. Next chapter will be published in next few minutes or so, as.. omo... 430 words don't seem enough T__T 

This is going to be known as the '4-updates day'. 11.01.13. LOLOLO I need to write more chapters and just want to get these out the way first ;A;