Leaving

Love is Pain

 

“Daesung!! DAESUNG!!”

Seungri (who’s camera was in fact missing) and Youngbae had been pounding at the door for almost an hour.

Jiyong was walking to his room to find his phone, when he heard a scuttling sound come from the door.

“He-... Hello?” He asked, gaining the attention of both Youngbae and Seungri. The door opened and revealed Daesung, removing the scarf, glasses, coat, everything. His eyes were misting up, and he dropped all the items on the floor, and walked to the kitchen, pulling out the nearest alcoholic drink out of the fridge.

Youngbae ran over and pulled the item quickly out of Daesung’s grasp. It seemed like he’d been drinking a little already.

“Daesung-... We shouldn’t drink anything from the fridge...” He slowly started, hoping to remind him about the whole drug situation. Daesung ignored him apathetically, grabbed the bottle and walked away into his room, slamming the door.

Seungri put an arm around the frustrated Youngbae.

Jiyong looked at the two. “I’ll go and unlock the bathroom door,” he stated unnoticed, walking out the front door to climb through the window Daesung climbed.

“Does he... hate me?” Youngbae asked, his heart crumbling over the incident he himself had caused. Seungri sighed sadly, wrapping another arm around Youngbae.

“No, he..” Seungri heaved out a sigh and his lower lip. “He just needs some time alone.”

Youngbae cursed. “What’s going to happen?” He asked rhetorically.

Daesung sat on the edge of his bed. He didn’t know why he felt angry at Youngbae, as he did this to help him, but...

His iPhone  vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out immediately, expecting it to be Seunghyun.

It wasn’t.

 

From: Unknown

Bold move, Kang Daesung.

Covering for a friend. That’s a nice thought, considering how thankful you should be.

Anyway, if you don’t want the other person to be revealed, or that it was Youngbae, and not you, you’ll really have to be careful.

If you don’t do as I say, you might end up in a little... Accident.

To: Kang Daesung

Daesung froze. What did this guy mean by accident? He quickly went onto his contact list, and found Seunghyun..

To: Seunghyun hyung

Is everything alright?!

From: Kang Daesung.

He put his phone in his pocket and stood up. He heard a faint knock on the door.

He wasn’t really in the ‘people seeing’ mood at the moment, so slowly walked to the door and brushed the lock with his finger. Without taking a second thought, he locked the door and sat back down again, trying not to cry too loudly.

Click.

Jiyong sighed. He looked at his phone. Maybe he should text him?

He scrolled down to Daesung’s contact name.

He then sighed, scratching the back of his head with his left hand.

Then clicked on the contact below, and rang the number.

“Hello?”

“Hi, it’s Jiyong. Um, can I come to yours please?”

“Sure, but, um.. why?”

“It doesn’t matter. I just need to chill out.”

“Okay.. I’m on my way to the YG studio, so come there.”

“Yeah, I will.”

“Bye!”

“See you.”

Jiyong sighed, and then smiled humourlessly. “I’m leaving!” He declared out loud to the other members. Putting on his shoes, he opened the door, walked out and shut it. He got in his own car and drove off, to meet his friend.

----

Seunghyun was surrounded by fanmail, gifts, chocolate, everything. He smiled.

He took a picture of his hospital room surrounded with all the gifts, and sent it to Seungri, with the caption “You’re going to have to lend me a hand with all this, okay..?”

He chuckled to himself as he sent it. What would Daesung be doing right now?

He hoped Daesung was okay.

As if someone had been waiting on queue for him to think that, his phone rang.

“Mm?”

“Seunghyun.. Can you text Daesung? He locked himself in his room. The window can’t be opened, so there’s no chance of escaping, but... I need to know if he’s alright. He’s ignoring all of us.”

Seunghyun looked down, all enthusiasm beginning to fade.

“I will. I’ll text you again if I get a reply.”

“Thanks... Seeyou.”

Seunghyun hung up. Then immediately texted Daesung.

 

To: Daesungiee

What’s up? I---

 

He stopped texting Daesung, as he received a text from the man himself. Phones were quite confusing sometimes.

 

From: Daesungiee

Is everything alright?!

To: Choi Seunghyun

 

Seunghyun sighed, hitting the reply button.

 

To: Daesungiee

I’m fine.

I should be the one asking you that.

How are the others?

From: Choi Seunghyun

 

Seunghyun knew the answer, but he wanted Daesung’s answer. He picked up a Doraemon toy that had been sent to him. The gifts also included regular fan-mail too. He decided he would give it to Daesung. Smiling, he looked up to the ceiling.

CHAPTER TWENTY – END

A/N: Writing on an empty stomach isn’t normally the best idea. T__T Decided to update now.. *proceeds to hide behind mass load of books*