Ji..?

Love is Pain

 

“What is that exactly?”

 “..Take him out of Bigbang.”

-----------------------------

Seunghyun let out a horrified gasp. “W-What?!” He stammered, feeling his knees quake and his heart constrict.

“I know it’s a hard decision, but we may need to, because we don’t know how it’ll affect your group’s population.”

“But-..”

“Oh, and you’ll also be having a concert sometime in the next week.”

“A conc-... What?”

“It’s just a small one, so don’t worry.”

“B-but... we can’t!”

“And why not?

“I have to stay with him at all times! I was told by the doctor!”

“Does he matter that much to you? He’s not a baby, Seunghyun.”

Seunghyun fell silent, rage building up in his body. He wanted to punch this man, but instead, he sighed and rolled onto his back.

“No, he does matter that much to me. T-That’s because.. he’s my-“

“If you want to come here and tell us why you think Daesung should stay, I’ll be happy to listen to you. But then again, we’re only thinking about your popularity.”

There was a loud beep and then a droning one; signalling the call had ended. Seunghyun felt tears prickle in his eyes and quickly wiped them out his eye. They couldn’t take him out of Bigbang. Left with no choice, he called Jiyong.

“Yeah?” He heard after 4 rings.

“I need you back here. Right now.”

“Why?”

His voice was rough and unconcerned; completely unlike Seunghyun’s, which was shaky and nervous and frightened all mixed into one big lump.

“You’ll know. Please, Ji. I r-really need you right now.”

“Okay, I’ll come over.”

There was another click and Seunghyun dropped his phone and rolled off the bed. He knew he should tell Youngbae and Seungri – but that would mean he’d have to get them alone; something he’d have to wait for Jiyong to attempt. He hadn’t planned out how he’d go and visit their manager with Daesung still there, as he had to stay with Daesung at all times. He would probably stay while the others went; even though that would be more dangerous as the manager had spoken to him, not the others. But then again, YG was scared of Jiyong, which came to an advantage for him. So, if only Jiyong went...

He walked out the room slowly and unsteadily; to find Daesung sitting in the middle of Youngbae and Seungri, watching TV. He sighed and walked to the kitchen, getting out a cup to fill with whatever he picked out from the fridge. Orange juice, it seemed, as he drank the liquid.

He emptied the cup and placed it in the sink, ready for Youngbae, and then looked at the door. He should’ve told Jiyong to meet him at the YG building, but his mind was in too much of a daze to think about that.

He sighed and walked through to the single chair next to the couch, and sat down on it, falling into its softness. He didn’t tune into the TV – which was playing some children’s show, but just stared at it.

No one said anything to Seunghyun, but Daesung looked at him instead, trying to figure out what was going through his mind. He felt pretty ironic, but he wanted to hug Seunghyun. He couldn’t, as he was sandwiched between Seungri and Youngbae, so looked back at the TV, pretending to be interested in it.

Seunghyun looked up as Daesung looked away. Not knowing Daesung had looked at him, Seunghyun watched Daesung watching TV, and smiled sadly. Looking back at the floor, he suddenly felt a wave of inspiration surge through his brain.

He bolted to his room immediately – in the process treading on a bunch of papers by Youngbae’s feet, spreading them everywhere much to Youngbae’s frustration, almost tripped and fell, grabbing onto the doorknob just in time.

He ran to the desk and opened it, grabbing the nearest pencil and paper he could find, and slammed it onto the area next to him, writing the lyrics out immediately.

He didn’t think of a tune, just wrote down his thoughts and feelings into this rhyming poetry in front of him.

He wrote one page before stopping, and exhaling softly as he read over it twice, analyzing what he’d produced. He read it in his head and a beat began to form in his mind. Smiling at his work, he folded it twice and put it back inside the desk for future purposes.

The doorbell rang and Seunghyun jolted slightly. He stood up and walked over to the door of his room. Opening it he saw the three staring at the door like it was going to attack them. Seunghyun sighed and walked over to it, opening it to reveal Jiyong, except...

“What the happened?” Seunghyun asked.

“Don’t worry, scratched myself on this tree. Uh, anyway, what is it that you wanted?”

Seunghyun sighed, staring again at the gash on Jiyong’s arm. “We’ll worry about that in a second, then.” He grabbed Jiyong’s wrist and pulled him to his room forcefully, shutting the door behind him.  

“Woah, calm down, is it that important?” Jiyong huffed, rubbing the wrist that Seunghyun had grabbed a little too tightly.

“They want to kick Daesung out of Bigbang because of what’s happened.” Seunghyun got to the point immediately, keeping his sentences in a loud whisper.

Jiyong paled visibly. “What? Are they being serious?”

“Yeah... I got the call today. We need you to help us out here.”

Jiyong nodded, looking down at the floor. “Yeah..” He looked up at Seunghyun and gave a reassuring smile. “Yeah, I will.”

Seunghyun sighed in relief. “Thank you. We know everyone’ll listen to you.”

“Probably because they’re all scared of me, huh. I’ll go now, shall I?”

“Yeah. I’ll go with you, shall I?”

“’Course.”

Smiling thankfully, Seunghyun felt Jiyong’s arm wrap around his waist, and they both walked out his room together.

Youngbae tried to pick up their gaze, raising an eyebrow and tilting his head to get their attention, but they walked past, staring at the door the whole time.

They walked out the front door and Youngbae gave up, sighing. “What’s up with them...” He thought out aloud.

--------

“We’re here,” Jiyong stated, parking the car he drove into the YG car park. “Uh.. Seunghyun?” Seunghyun’s eyes were shut and he was breathing soundly. Jiyong sighed and shook his shoulder roughly, waking him up finally. “W-What? Oh.. Heh.. Thanks...” Seunghyun quickly seemed to realize he’d fallen asleep.

They both scurried into the tall building, up the stairs to YG’s Office. “We’ll do fine,” Jiyong breathed as they approached the door. He knocked and immediately heard confirmation.

They walked in to find Hyun Seuk hunched over the computer – most likely watching trainee audition videos. Noticing them, he nodded his head and paused whatever videos he was watching. He raised an eyebrow upon seeing Jiyong, though.

The two nodded back, and sat down on the two black chairs placed by his desk. “We’re here to talk about Daesung,” Jiyong commented.

“Ah..Yes..” Hyun Seuk replied. He looked at Jiyong’s expression. It was serious, and when Jiyong was serious, everything went his way. Or else.

“Okay, what the hell is going on? What possessed you to think that kicking Daesung out of Bigbang will be a good idea?” Jiyong struggled to keep his language fairly formal – because after all, Hyun Seuk was still their manager, so he himself could be fired at any time; even being a superstar.

“Well, the news came out an-“

“Who cares? The news makes everything bad; you shouldn’t rely on the media to tell you about Daesung, because as you must know yourself, the media twists and exaggerates everything; making the good things bad and the bad things, well, worse.” He waved his arms in the air furiously to match his voice. “I bet that at least ¾ of our fans will not leave us because of Daesung. You know how many fans we have?

“But it hasn’t died down since fiv-“

“They probably ran out of things to about.” Huffing, he crossed his arms.

Hyun Seuk sighed and massaged his temple. “Then I’ll give you one chance to show me that the fans do not hate the band.” He paused and sighed again. “If you do well in your upcoming concert, and enough fans attend, then I’ll reconsider this decision.”

Jiyong’s eyebrows raised dramatically. “Up-.. Upcoming concert? But I haven’t kno-“

“It’s already been arranged and planned out. No rehearsals need to be done – a backing dancer will take Daesung’s place, and the songs, well.. You should remember the dance moves. It’ll be a short one, and there’s nothing fancy about it.”

Sighing, Jiyong lowered his eyebrows and nodded slowly. “Okay. Do you have a list of the songs?”

Hyun Seuk nodded. “Yeah.” He handed them a small sheet of paper which they read together.

Song 1 – Lies

Song 2 – Stupid Liar

Song 3 – Haru Haru

Song 4 - Blue

Song 5 – Chingu (TOP&TAEYANG SOLO)

Jiyong nodded. “Okay. That is short. But thanks. We won’t let you down.” Seunghyun said, standing up and folding the piece of paper and sticking it into his pocket. Hyun Seuk just waved his hand, signalling they should leave, pressing play on the trainee videos he was watching before.

They left and shut the door.

“That was fairly easy..” Jiyong breathed.

“Yeah, but how are we going to take care of Daesung when we’re all on stage?!” Seunghyun exclaimed.

“Simple,” Jiyong stated as if Seunghyun hadn’t thought of this most obvious idea. “He becomes a masked back-up dancer.”

Seunghyun raised an eyebrow. He could’ve almost laughed at how stupid that sounded. “What? And how would that work out?”

“Well, he wears a mask,” Jiyong started slowly. “...and dances in the background. No one knows who he is, you can keep an eye on him, and everyone’s happy.”

“Ah,” Seunghyun replied, nodding his head. “Okay. Let’s break the news, then,” He turned around and began to walk down the stairs when Jiyong stopped him.

“Eh, Hyung, whe-when is the concert?” Jiyong asked. His voice was beginning to shake and frankly, he didn’t know why.

Seunghyun didn’t notice it, however, and folded his arms, shrugging. “3 weeks. Luckily he gave us enough time to prepare. Aish, let’s go- J-Ji?”

“S-Seunghy-... I-..”

JI!!”

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE - END

A/N: who's a bad author? ME... sorry for not updating sooner orz some personal things came up but everything's fine now!! *goes back to watching ygtv*