Proponent

Love is Pain

 

Daesung needed to find something. Or at least, find someone.

That was what he’d convinced his mind.

Even though Seunghyun loved him.. Would he really if he found out Daesung was on the side of the other team by helping them out?

Would he really still love him?

Really?

Daesung took a deep breath. He’d walked out of town, somehow.

He cursed, then groaned.

There was a police station over there..

Daesung pondered the thought, taking a step forwards, heavily contemplating it.

But was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder.

“Don’t think about it, Daesung.” Said the hooded figure, reminding him of the one from the morning.

Daesung paled. “W-What are y-you..” He stammered, shaken.

“Oh no, no, don’t mind about me. Mind yourself, hm?” The man said, in a somewhat nice attempt. “I’m not going to hurt you, I’m going to help you! Sorry if it came across like that, Daesung. May I call you Dae?”

Daesung sensed something weird about the whole situation but decided to keep his mouth shut, scared that if he objected, as he was alone, he could be struck down. “S-Sure..”

“Great! So, Dae,” He began, smiling a little, even though Daesung couldn’t see his face clearly. “You look cold.. Please, accept this jumper!” The man cooed, offering Daesung a navy-blue jumper. Daesung looked at it. It didn’t seem suspicious. Anyway, what could be suspicious about a jumper? He softly accepted it, putting it in his bag.

“It’s an insulated jumper, it’ll make you warmer.” The man added. The friendly tone of his voice was somewhat overwhelming and different to earlier, if that was even him. Daesung nodded.

“Well, I have to go now, so, go back and text your friend. I was concerned that he didn’t care you’d gone. He just watched you and laughed. I came to find you.” The man finished, a drape of concern hinting at his voice. Daesung’s jaw half-dropped. Jiyong saw him? And did nothing?

“Is... Is he.. that pissed off at me?” Daesung half-asked half-whispered, crossing his hands and looking down.

The man nodded. “Mhm. But, you don’t need someone like that in your life, do you. He called up someone and laughed about it, jokingly talking about if you ever were going to come back or not.”

“J-Jokingly?” Daesung repeated slowly.

“Mhm. He didn’t even care. So.. I’d suggest you keep your distance from him. And.. Seungri too.”

“Why Seungri?” the younger man asked, curious on what Seungri had done.

“He told Youngbae to forget such an ugly man like you. You’re not ugly, and he’s wrong, isn’t he? After all you did to save him and Youngbae; he turned around and talked about you behind your back.”

Paling, Daesung’s lower lip trembled. “H-How do you know this?” He asked, whispering.

“I’ve observed your house. Well, other people have. I just.. I felt bad for you.” And with that, he put a gloved hand on Daesung’s shoulder. “You should call your boyfriend out. Maybe you two need some time to stay together.” He suggested, taking his hand away.

Daesung nodded slowly.

“See you some other time, okay?” The man said, turning around and slowly walking away.

Maybe that man did feel bad. Daesung smiled. At least there was some hope left.

He got out his phone, contemplating who to text first, Jiyong or Seunghyun.

Oh wait... Jiyong laughed at him. He obviously couldn’t care any less.

Daesung decided he’d just go home by himself. He shook his head and texted the van service to meet him.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX – END

A/N: So, the man was nice after all! ^_^ ..or.. is he... who knows?

And my weekend is here!! This means more chapters a day!! Wahoo!! ^_^

I um.. Wanted to post the picture of this chapter with the jumper Daesung wore (that I lOVE) but I uh.. Couldn't find it. T__T Will re-update when I do.

EDIT: FOUND IT :)