Pressure

Love is Pain

 

Daesung woke up yawning. He felt hungry. He was the third to rise to wake up, Seungri and Youngbae awake before him, talking to each other. Seungri was walking to the bathroom as Daesung walked past him.

He pottered to the fruit bowl, picking up an apple, biting into it. He then pottered to the couch, jumping on it next to Youngbae, who was watching TV. It was pretty boring, until he changed the channel. “TAEYANG OF BIGBANG GAY?!” was written as the main heading of this news segment. Youngbae dropped the remote on the floor. This somehow turned up the volume, and the house began to boom with accusations.

“BREAKING NEWS! Someone sent in a picture to us last night with the famous Taeyang from Bigbang sharing a shower with another man. Closer up it looks a little like Daesung and not Taeyang, however. We don’t  know exactly if it’s Taeyang or Daesung as it’s slightly blurred. They were seen cuddling together, and whilst we don’t know who the other person is, We don’t really respond. The sender was anonymous. How does everyone feel about it?”

Daesung looked at Youngbae, remembering the ‘we’re in danger’ conversation. As the report had been played so loud, Jiyong and Seungri had come running over. It was still playing as they walked in.

Seungri put his arms around Youngbae, cradling him gently. Was... was this why Youngbae had said they were in danger? But... He’d also mentioned Seunghyun...

They were interrupted by a text message from Youngbae's phone. Daesung ran to get it as it was on a table somewhere in the corner.

From: Unknown

I could almost capture the look on your face.

Haha. See you later.

To: Dong Youngbae

Daesung read the text out, Seungri’s eyes widening. “MY CAMERA!” He yelled, standing up and running out the room. Daesung thought back to the report. Him and Youngbae looked like nothing similar.. Their hair colour was completely different too! Then again, Daesung had only dyed it very recently, which could be a problem.

He looked at Youngbae crying on the floor walking over to comfort him.

Scratching his head, Daesung had a few moments of contemplation.  

Taeyang was his best friend. He’d helped Daesung. Why not return the favour.

Daesung’s heart began racing. Shutting his eyes, he whispered “ it.”

Grabbed his phone, scrolling down to a certain contact that he’d been given by the YG company to use as an emergency for any mis-led stories that were wrong.

The phone rang.

Looking up at Daesung, Youngbae saw his scared, but angry expression. Wondering who he was calling, Youngbae kept still, watching the tv.

“Kang Daesung?” A voice asked.

Please connect me to the news reporter.” Hearing a grunt of approval, the phone was connected to the woman reporting the incident. Youngbae turned around.

“No-no, Daesung what are you doing?!” Youngbae whispered in shock.

“Everybody, it looks like Daesung has requested to speak to us! Is there anything you want to tell us about this incident? Is it really Taeyang? Are you shamed?”

Daesung sighed. Shutting his eyes, he took a deep breath, his heart high in his throat.

I’m the one that was in the shower. I’d like to request to the person that sent in the picture to not say who the other person was. I’ll do anything, sign a picture, sing to you… Please don’t reveal who the other guy is.”

There was a silence echoing through the apartment.

“K-Kang Daesung.. Are you.. gay?”

At this point, Daesung didn’t care who hated him. This was a big step in life, and he exhaled noisily.

“Yes.”

Then he hung up. He looked briefly at Youngbae.

Then walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN – END

A/N: You're not alone in wanting to destroy those bad guys. I want to as well. They're nasty .-.