In the Hospital

Love is Pain

 

Jiyong had travelled with them to the hospital last minute. Youngbae gave him regular glances of disappointment, anger, and frustration, but was more focused on cheering up Seungri. This had been a very big shock to the maknae. And to think all it took were a few words. Youngbae put an arm around Seungri and pulled Seungri’s head into his lap, his hair in what seemed to be a calming manner. Seungri couldn’t crying. Just thinking about how Daesung could be dead... The smile king who always bought doraemon stuff with him... The only one who could usually take his normal doses of “S-MS” – the bands nickname for Seungri’s constant mood changes. Seungri was already thinking as far to the funeral. As if reading his mind, Youngbae softly said to Seungri, “Panda... There won’t be a funeral as he’s not dead, right? Don’t worry, he’ll be fine.” Seungri nodded gently, sniffing. Youngbae kept rubbing his back, and playing with his hair, two things Seungri liked the most – Just like Daesung. Jiyong looked out the window, feeling incredibly guilty.

This wasn’t the night he had planned out. Ever. Even worse, his careless words had affected Daesung – enough to make him want to kill himself. Jiyong thought back to his brother, his homoual brother, who’s boyfriend tried to him when Jiyong was only 15. Jiyong decided to hate gays from then on. However, whenever he now thought of the word gay, he thought of Daesung instead. Although he did still see his brother with his terrifying boyfriend. Jiyong buried his head in his hands, and watched people giving Daesung CPR.

----

Half an hour later, The three bigbang boys where sitting in Daesung’s hospital room as the waiting room probably had people who knew bigbang (which would be a huge problem), and they were watching a doctor talk to another doctor, about what they were going to do. They had decided, and then one doctor began to operate, and the boys were taken into an empty hospital room, and sat down on seats to tell the tale of how Daesung had ended up like this.

“To be honest...” Youngbae started. He looked at Jiyong before speaking, who looked out a window. “We were having a discussion and we accidentally brought up something personal to him, and my friends were mocking it, and he obviously doesn’t like it being mentioned, so I guess.. that’s what happened really. He freaked out.” Youngbae put his head down. The doctor nodded, but before he could answer a question, Seungri suddenly butted in. “He’s never done anything like this before! I’m sure he wouldn’t do it again!!” He didn’t want Daesung to be in some kind of rehabilitation centre. The doctor nodded, and looked at them again. “How many of you live in this dorm?” He asked, writing something down on a piece of paper. Youngbae opened his mouth to speak, when Jiyong spoke up suddenly. “5, including him.” The doctor looked at them, the bit of paper he was scribbling on, and then back to them. He sighed and took off his glasses. “Well, If you can promise that he can be supervised by at least one of you at all times for...  Maybe the next couple of weeks to the next couple of months... If you promise that you can do that, we’ll discharge him tomorrow afternoon, as looking at his condition, he’s going to be just fine. He will need a lot of rest though, he’ll feel weak.” The three boys smiled mentally, to the thought that Daesung would be fine and reunited with them soon, and Jiyong was especially happy, as it was a great weight lifted off his back. He still was.... Scared, of gay people, but he’d known Daesung for a long time.. He wasn’t scary.

“Thank you.” The three said in unision, and Seungri let tears fall freely down his cheeks. He was so happy Daesung was okay. “When can we see him?” Jiyong inquired.
“In about half an hour, I guess you can wait in here, unless someone comes in, of course.”  Youngbae nodded. The doctor and Youngbae talked about various things, and eventually, the doctor left. Youngbae looked at Jiyong. “You’re not seeing Dae anytime soon. You don’t deserve too.” Jiyong sighed. He nodded, and headed for the door. Youngbae didn’t notice his tears, but heard his breaking voice. “I know. Good night.” He walked out the room and shut the door softly. Youngbae sighed, and looked over in Seungri’s direction. He was smiling like there was no tomorrow. Seungri turned around and ran over to Youngbae, giving him a huge hug. Crying tears of happiness, he nestled himself in Youngbae’s shoulder. Smiling as well and patting his head, Youngbae looked at the clock. 25 more minutes to go. “I wonder how we’ll see him? Will we have to go to the reception?” Youngbae wondered aloud.
“I think we just have to walk over! When the doctor goes out, we can go in!” Seungri replied, adding his own thoughts to the situation.

Just then, Youngbae remembered something he should do. “Ah, Seungri, do you have your phone with you? I need to send a text.” Seungri nodded and pulled it out. Youngbae smiled warmly, and began writing his text.

          To: TOP; GD
It’s Youngbae.
Put Seunghyun’s mattress in mine and Daesung’s room.
Seungri will sleep with us until Daesung recovers.
You two will sleep together.
You two may not see Daesung unless I tell you too.
Please understand why I’m doing this.
Sorry.

          From: Seungri

Youngbae sent the text and passed the phone back to Seungri. “Thanks!” Youngbae said.
“It’s okay,” Seungri replied, putting his phone in his pocket. “Now, let’s pass some time while we wait for Daedae!” Seungri spoke in a singsong voice. Youngbae laughed at their nickname for Daesung, and nodded.

30 minutes had passed. Seungri stood by the door. He turned to face Youngbae. “I think we should knock, then enter.” Seungri stated. Youngbae nodded, and did the honours. He knocked, and then opened the door. Both of them ran over to Daesung, and sat down on nearby chairs. Seungri began crying and clung onto Youngbae, who covered his mouth with one hand, and was gently grazing Seungri’s back with another.

Daesung was a pale white – like a ghost, his eyes shut, trapped to a breathing machine, a heart-monitor, and a few other tubes where coming in and out of his arm. He had slow, deep breathing, and it made the others so happy, yet so sad. He was still alive, but he looked dead. Seungri and Youngbae held onto each of Daesung’s hands, which were as cold as ice. “D-Do... You think he could’ve died if you hadn’t found him?” Seungri whispered. Youngbae just nodded. His migraine was really kicking in now, but his other bottle of migraine pills were at home. They sat there for a few minutes, when Seungri’s phone went off. Seungri passed it to Youngbae, who read the text on it.

          From: GD

I found (drunk) Seunghyun asleep in your room, clutching Daesung’s pillow.
Just thought you might want to know.
It’s been done. No need for a sorry Bae,
I understand
.

          To: Seungri

“That’s weird...” Youngbae muttered out loud, passing the phone back to Seungri.
“What is?” Seungri asked. Youngbae sighed and stared at Daesung’s sleeping face before speaking. “Jiyong said, he found Seunghyun, drunk, asleep, in my room, hugging Dae’s pillow. Hm, strange.” Youngbae muttered.

Seungri looked at Daesung’s face. Even though he could hear his breathing, see the heart monitor, it was scaring him. Daesung looked lifeless. “Youngbae, lets go now. This is starting to scare me.” Youngbae looked over at Seungri. His face was starting to look a little pale green.”Yeah, let’s go home.” Youngbae stood up and walked to the door, Seungri joining. Seungri opened the door and walked out. Youngbae turned back however, and looked at Daesung. “Bye, Dae.” He said. They both went home.

CHAPTER 3 - END

AN:  I don’t remember how hospitals work...
 

:O THE COMMENTS!
:O THE VIEWS
:O THE SUBSCRIBERS!
THANK YOU ALL!!!! ^_^

I posted this chapter right now because I'm so happy. 
Thanks so much ^_^ will update soon! I'm just writing lots of chapters right now to keep the flow going.