Incognito

Love is Pain

 

He looked the person next to him, and grunted.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?!?" He yelled furiously, banging on the table. "THAT STUPID UGLY BRAT RUINED IT! HE'S HAD HIS TIME!" He shouted, surprising the rest of his gang. 

"Easy. We punish him for stepping out of line." A voice came from the opposite end of the table.

The yelling man exhaled. "Well, let’s see. We almost killed Daesung, we almost killed Seunghyun, and Daesung got in the way of Youngbae-.." He was cut off by a cough from the person a few seats down.

"How about we get the band to destroy Youngbae? Daesung, as I've noticed, is his best friend, is he not? If we settle for Plan B, we can use him. He's weak anyway. He'd help us with Seungri, too. And then finally, Jiyon--.."

"Leave Jiyong to me. Jiyong's mine. And yes, I like your way of thinking." The main man commented, resting a forehead on his hand, contemplating his actions."What's the way we're going to destroy Seungri?"

"Youngbae."

"How?"

"Have you observed NOTHING? Him and Youngbae are ing gay together."

"Oh.."

"If Youngbae's upset, Seungri'll be upset. We can get an interviewer disguised as some sort of therapist, to let him.. Speak his mind. Then we’ll let the job do itself. Then all we’ll have to do is wait for this to all blow over, then, we finally move onto the last part, which is my favourite part.”

Someone sighed.

“If we do it like that, then-..”

“Are you... questioning me?”

“No.. I just..” The man leaned closer to the hooded figure. And whispered something incoherent.

“Mm.. I could consider that. But, nothing’s going to change the last part. The first part with Seungri, maybe. It’s simple yet effective. Now, I’m going on a little trip. Would someone care to hand me the phone? I think I’ll need a taxi.”

A phone was handed to him. He chuckled and stood up, making his way through the night to the appointed destination.

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR – END

A/N: Bonus view of this sneaky creep. *defeatedly holds hands up* you can kill me.

No picture because what would I put up anyway T______T we also ran out of kimchi. that's why this evil chapter has been written. because it's making me cranky and sad.

Has to go all the way to KINGSTON to get more.. that's like.. 2 hours away.... *sniffs* I NEED MY VITAMINS.