Finally

Love is Pain

 

They were at the hospital gates. Youngbae gave Seungri’s hand one final squeeze before letting go. They walked in together, excited, and scared.

They got to the room Daesung was supposedly in. Youngbae hesitated before opening the door. He looked over to Seungri, who looked at the floor, biting his lip. Youngbae grabbed Seungri’s hand, and feeling a bit of confidence surge through him, he opened the door.

Daesung opened his eyes at the sound of the door opening, and slowly turned his head to the door. He felt a lot better. Although he’d spent the morning silently crying, remembering last night’s events. The last thing he’d remembered was pain. No one had told him anything. His eyes locked with Youngbae’s. There was a moment of silence. Daesung sat up and smiled weakly.

Seungri and Youngbae walked over to Daesung, ready to tell him what they planned to say together. Two chairs were by Daesung’s bed. Youngbae let go of Seungri’s hand, pulled out a chair for him, sat down in his own chair, and clasped Daesung’s hand. Seungri did the same, but the other side. “Hi.. Guys...” he began, wondering what they’d say to him. Seungri squeezed Daesung’s hand tightly. “Hey,” they both replied in a slow unison.

Youngbae looked at Seungri, then back to Daesung, beginning to talk. “Dae... What you did.. I-...” It was a lot harder to do this than he’d originally thought it to be. Daesung looked away and stared straight ahead. “Please... don’t do it again. If you’re gay, me and Seungri are absolutely fine with it. That’s who you are, and being gay doesn’t change that. Jiyong and Seunghyun are just asses. They didn’t mean it, and they’ll apologise to you. Sorry, but I don’t think you should see the both of them. Who knows what could happen...” Youngbae drifted off, staring out into an open window. Daesung looked up at Youngbae. He wasn’t.. Forbidding Daesung from seeing Seunghyun? Daesung bit his lip. “Do-.. They hate me, don’t they.” Even though Seunghyun hated him, he still loved him. Daesung still wanted to see Seunghyun. “No, they don’t hate you. I just don’t think it’s a good idea to have them near you. They need to think about what they’ve done.” Youngbae replied, rubbing Daesung’s cheek with the back of his hand. Daesung nodded softly. He wanted to see Seunghyun. But on the other hand, Youngbae and Seungri accepted who he was. His inner feelings felt a little lighter. A tear fell from his eye.

Seungri could sense the sad atmosphere and decided to lift the mood. “Hey, Daesung, you can come home soon! We hope you’re hungry! We’ve got lots planned!” Daesung looked at Seungri and smiled. This kid was so upbeat. Youngbae was so understanding too, these two..

Daesung pulled them into a big hug. “Thank you guys, you’re the best! I don’t know what I’d be doing without you. Can we get home soon? This place gives me shivers.” Both Youngbae and Seungri laughed. Youngbae felt happy now. Daesung at least felt a little better than he did before, now that the people he trusted lots knew his secret and were okay with it. Youngbae stood up shortly, rubbing Daesung’s hair. “Hey!” Daesung yelped, poking Youngbae in the arm. No one touched Daesung’s hair. Youngbae laughed. “I’m going to get the nurses to come discharge you. Be right back!” He sang, walking out the room clutching the necessary papers he needed to do so. Seungri and Daesung looked at each other, and smiled. “I was really scared, Dae... But now I’m glad. Please at least think of us when you do it next time.” He murmured.

“Panda.. I really wasn’t thinking back then... I’m sorry.. I thought you’d all hate me and bigbang would never be the same again.. I will always think of you!” Daesung let out, eyes filling with more tears. Funny.. Daesung thought he’d cried enough. Seungri nodded and rubbed his hands on Daesung’s back. “Hey, Dae... Never stop smililng.” Whispered Seungri. Daesung replied back, “Same goes to my little panda.”

They had some small conversation until Youngbae arrived back with the same doctor that him and Seungri had seen the night before. “Hi, everyone. Daesung, you are free to go!”Daesung smiled and pushed the hospital covers off his body. But was stopped. “Uh-uh! Not so fast. You will be supervised by at least one of your roommates at all times. You are to rest, so it’s a good thing if you don’t go out, for the next 2 weeks to 2 months. If not, you may have to come back here. Understand?” Daesung nodded. “Good. Now, you’re free to go. Have a good day.” The doctor promptly walked out.

“YAAAY!” Seungri yelled, pulling Daesung out of the hospital bed. The heart monitor, the breathing mask, every single tube had already been removed from Daesung a few hours before Youngbae and Seungri had arrived, so all they had to do was take him home, finally.
 

CHAPTER FIVE - END


A/N: This, chapter 4, and chapter 6 AND 7 were once a HUGE chapter, so I split it in quarters. Don’t forget to comment! It’s much obliged ^__^