Relief

Love is Pain

 

“You said he’s doing great now, what does that mean? Has something happened to him? Is he alright? We need you to tell us, Seungri.”

Seungri honestly didn’t know how to answer this question without digging the hole in the ground deeper, so turned to Youngbae for assistance. “It just came out of his mouth, Daesung’s really been doing fine, and we take care of him and always will.” Youngbae fixed that statement with a stern look at the MC. Daesung sighed with relief, so did Seunghyun.

“We’re getting the feeling you’re lying, Taeyang. Tell us what happened with Daesung. One fan even saw him being transported to the hospital a few days ago. What was that about?” The MC kept pestering him. Taeyang just sighed and looked at the camera, which zoomed in on him. He scratched his temple then spoke.

“Sorry fans. But Daesung... We understand we have ruined social lives, and we can’t go out or, do anything without fans taking pictures, making up what they didn’t see, etc, but please respect Daesung’s personal life. You can pester about ours, but please leave Daesung’s personal affairs alone at the moment. If he wants to tell you, he will. But for now, please understand our decision. Thank you.”

He looked back at the MC, who looked down. The audience were murmuring things to each other, and Seungri had some dazed expression on his face. The MC suddenly clapped their hands. “Okay, thank you very much, Taeyang. Anyway, look at this picture. It’s half Himchan from B.A.P, and half T.O.P, from Bigbang. The fans say they’re secretly twins. What do you think?”

Seunghyun stared at the screen in bewilderment. “That guy does look like me...” he murmured softly to himself. Daesung smirked at his expression.

“Well... Yeah. They are secretly twins. One day they should meet!” Seungri burst out. His mood had changed from that dull, gloomy expression. The MC smiled at Seungri. “Yes, next time we should have Himchan and T.O.P as the guests, maybe G-Dragon and Daesung...” The woman trailed off. The fans screamed and clapped their hands. Daesung sighed quietly. He hoped not... He sank into a gloomy mood.

“I heard my name!” They heard from the corner. Jiyong stumbled into the room, surrounded by shopping bags. Out of the corner of his eye, Daesung could almost believe that Jiyong was a shopping bag. “Hey Ji!” Seunghyun called out. Jiyong walked over to them. He noticed their happy smiles, and holding hands, and laughed softly. “Hey. I brought you some new glasses!” He took out a glasses case out from his jacket and threw it at Seunghyun. Daesung caught it, stuck his tongue out, and then gave it to the man, dropping the faked smile as soon as they both turned away from him. “I love these!” Seunghyun exclaimed, trying on the glasses. With one hand, because the other was still holding Daesung’s. They looked great on him. However, Jiyong was more focused on the TV now. “They do look the same!” Jiyong exclaimed, talking about Himchan and Seunghyun.

-----

A few hours later, Daesung and Jiyong were in the van, travelling home, surrounded by shopping bags.

“So... Is Seunghyun okay? Did he like the presents?” Jiyong asked. Daesung groaned and buried his head in his hands. “You sound like that interviewer... Yes, and yes.” Daesung mumbled. Jiyong laughed, although he hadn’t even seen the interview. They had light conversation until they got home.

Daesung wasn’t in the mood to talk.

When he got home, he walked quickly into his room with the bags, dumping them in a corner before burying himself under the covers.

Youngbae excused himself from his and Seungri’s conversation, to go into his room to comfort the younger man.

Jiyong immediately sat down in Youngbae’s place. He stretched. “Hey. Why’s Daesung so sensitive and upset all of a sudden?” He bluntly asked. Seungri stared down at the table, drinking directly from the milk carton. “Interview.” Was all Seungri said before taking another swig of milk. “Oh. HEY! That’s my milk!” Jiyong suddenly challenged, finally noticing. Seungri laughed and aimed it at the bin. It went in. “Shot!” He said, acting like some American golf player. “Did you... finish my milk?!” Jiyong asked, aggressive. Seungri shrugged. “We have more; it’s not that much of a deal, Ji...” Seungri mumbled, feeling vulnerable from the stare he was receiving. He ran to his room before Jiyong could say anything, however, Jiyong just sighed and ran over as well. He could clearly sense that Seungri had just interrupted an important moment. “Hey, Panda! You’re with me again. I have no one.” Jiyong called out. Seungri sighed and walked out.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN– END

Btw - This is the picture of 'himtop' ! do you think they're secret twins? i do lmfao

FLUFF in the next chapter! IT TURNED OUT SO WELL T________T Please read it tomorrow!!