Difficult to Wake

Love is Pain

 

“You broke your promise!”

“Hey, you know he didn’t mean to..”

“But he broke his promise! If you don’t know, you keep a promise no matter what!”

Youngbae sighed apathetically. In order to use the bathroom first, he’d promised Seungri that he’d make panda-pancakes. He’d instead just poured Seungri a bowl of cereal, too tired to care about the consequences. “ it up, Ri. I’m tired and we’re practising today.”

Seungri grumbled and took the bowl of cereal to the couch, sitting next to a very tired looking Daesung, and Seunghyun who was looking lovingly at the blond’s fatigued features. “Seunghyun, that’s creepy...” He mumbled cautiously.

“No it’s not,” Seunghyun retorted, tucking some of Daesung’s hair behind his ear. “It’d be creepy if he was sleeping. Not like this,” He wrapped his arm tightly around Daesung. “This is just one of those romantic things that people do.”

“Did you and romantic just go in the same sentence? Oh God....” Seungri grimaced.

Seunghyun gave him a look of confusion and Daesung smiled. “Actually Ri, they didn’t...”  Seungri shook his head in defeat, and shoved a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

“Have you two had anything to eat?” He asked, hearing a rumble come from one of their stomachs. They shook their heads and Seungri smiled. “BAE!! MAKE 2 BOWLS OF CEREAL!!” He shouted so suddenly it made Seunghyun jerk. He looked angrily at Seungri. “Could you be any more louder?”

“How do you make a bowl of cereal...” Youngbae asked rhetorically, smirking slightly as he poured two bowls of cereal and walked over to give them to the latter. “Dae, how you feeling?” He asked as he flopped on a protesting Seungri’s lap and fixated his eyes on the TV, which was playing some Doraemon; as expected.

“Good..” Daesung mumbled back.

Jiyong then opened his bedroom door and walked into sight, yawning. “I haven’t waken up this early in forever...” He murmured to himself. It was quite an achievement, as he was very difficult to wake up, especially when it came to waking up by himself.

Youngbae laughed. “It’s not going to be the only time this week,” He stood up and walked to Jiyong and untucked his collar that was folded inwards due to sleep-induced dressing. “So you’re gonna have to get used to it.” He smiled and walked towards the door. “5 minutes everyone! I’ll be waiting in the car!” With that he walked out. Seungri got up promptly and ran after him. Jiyong looked at Seunghyun and Daesung, then let out a breath, before walking closely with the two to the car, leaving Seunghyun’s empty bowl and Daesung’s barely touched bowl behind.

a/n: damn short chapter lol. I am writing quickly to post a new chapter every day like I did before so it's all okay!!! right?