Because We are SHINee

WHEN I MEET ICE PRINCESS

 

Sulli’s POV

“everything” that jerked said, “what?” I said to him, “I said we want to know everything about you” he explained, but I stay silent, not knowing what to say I bow my head and think for a while, just then.. “don’t force yourself, We know that you need time to trust us. I was just joking” minho said to me and tried to smile. I smile back feeling at ease since I don’t need to tell everything, well It’s still up to me if I want to tell them, they cannot force me anyway.

“we just want you to be comfortable with us, you know we will be together more often, and as what we said, we want you to treat us like your older brothers” onew oppa said to me and then wink ~what happen to the Ice princess?~ I question myself ~you’ve just been with them for about an hour but you’re being comfortable with them? Where’s choi sulli? The Ice princess?~ I keep questioning myself trying to figure what they did to me. ~maybe because I saw the sincerity?~ I keep thinking.

 

Authors POV

“since sulli is not yet ready to share things about here, then It’s our turn” jjong said and then they started to prepare things, Key set up the videoke machine, taemin took out some chips from the fridge, key then put some foods and drinks (not alcoholic of course) and onew order 2 buckets of chicken and minho just sit right next to sulli, and just staring to what they are doing.

 

“Let the party begin!” key shouted in english, sulli cant help but laugh with their silliness, the night was full of laughter, key would dance different girl group dances, taemin would do head stand and etc. jjong sing and sing and sing then onew, well he was on the last fried chicken on the first bucket, but don’t worry there’s still 1 bucket for the rest.  ~I didn’t thought that this super famous Idol group would be in front of me doing such silly things~sulli thought while still happily laughing.

Key was dancing SNSD “Gee” when minho saw sulli was carelessly laughing towards what key is doing, “now, do you think you know us?” minho asked sulli was shocked with his sudden question “w-what d-do you mean?” sulli asked him, “well you told us last time that you didn’t know us, well now, do you know us?” minho asked again “yes, I guess so” sulli answered flatly still looking at other SHINee members.

“you’re lucky you witnessed the super rare event in SHINee’s life,” minho said to sulli whole smiling while looking at his friends, “rare why?” sulli asked him curiously “well, since we become trainees at a very young age, we didn’t have that much time to mingle with our friends, for almost 6 years the five of us were always together, we practiced very hard until we debut” , “but aren’t you happy now?” sulli asked him “happy? No one could describe how happy we are, but sometimes it’s just that we’re tired, we are still humans, we need a break.” Minho smiled while saying still not looking at sulli, ~I guess theire life wasn’t easy at all~ sulli thought while looking  at him intently “but I think If you love what you are doing you will not get tires at all, you will get sick of it but you will never dare to stop it” sulli said which makes minho look at here “yeah. For SHINee, NO ONE can stop us from singing and dancing, we receive so much love from our fans that’s why we return it back through our performances, it may be hard but the smile of our fans our precious.”. ~wow, somehow I realize that I misjudge them. He may be a jerk and a badass but I cannot deny his talents and well let me face it, he’s really handsome, and the rest of them too are so caring and I can feel their love with each other, the love that I never felt from my family.~ sulli thought, while smiling. “you know what you should smile often, you look more beautiful with it than with your poker face” he said to sulli, and sulli just look at him and smile ~maybe I can. I’ll try~

 

Minho and sulli’s conversation was ended by that. After it, other shine member invite minho to join them and they performed some dance in front of sulli somewhat a form of welcoming her, not the Ice princess sulli was freely laughing with them, they dance and sing even act in front of her, They’re still SHINee, one of the Best Idols, a total performer. After a few hours, sulli decided to go home.

 

“hmmm. It’s kinda late, I think I will go home now” sulli said to them “well, if you want to, but let minho go with you” onew suggested. “huh? Oh, no need I can handle myself anyway I brought my car so, it was just outside of you dorm, it’s not like something gonna happen with me”sulli hesitated, “No, it’s already late, we don’t know what will happen with you outside, it’s good if someone accompany you” onew insisted and motioned minho to accompany sulli, “okay then.. well, Im glad to be your little sister,*smile. And thanks for the night I enjoyed.” Sulli said then turned back then turned to them again, “But, remember tutoring start the day after tomorrow.” She smirked then turned back again “annyong” she bid goodbye “take care our little sister” they all said *except minho* then minho and sulli went outside.

 

SHINEE’s POV

After sulli and minho went outside the four of them peek at the window watching the two of them. “hey hyung, did you noticed them earlier? They seem to have a serious conversation” taemin said “yeeeaah, the way minho look at her, there is really something” key said to them “look at them they seem to talk with each other again, I wonder what they are talking about” jjong said while pointing minho and sulli outside who seem having a conversation “aigoo, I just failed with our plan to make him jealous” taemin pouted. After a few minutes sulli went inside her car and went home.

 

SULLI’s POV

 

I bid goodbye to them and minho accompany me outside because onew oppa wants it, actually it was the first time I felt this, I am happy, but honestly I still don’t know why. I guess they melted the Ice princess. I stood up in the front of my car and was about to enter when, “Im sorry for last time” minho said “last time?” I asked “yeah, I don’t know why but I really felt bad when I didn’t went to listen to you last time” minho explained ~yeah, I’ve made myself fool~ “no, it’s okay.. you’re busy after all” I said to him coldly I still feel irritated towards him. “but, I can still hear it right?” he asked me, and keep quiet for a short time, but then I said yes to him. I just dont know why, but I want him to listen to me. Aish I really don’t know what is happening to me. And he just smiled with my answer “it’s getting late” he said. “oh, I’ll go now” I answered him then I enter in my car. “take care, little sister.” He said to me and I just answered BYE, and then I left.

 

After sulli went home, minho went back to the dorm while smiling ~yes, I can hear her singing again, only me.~ he thought while entering the dorm, he opened the door and “YAAAAAH!!!! You’re really inlove with her don’t you?” Key asked minho.

 

 

But still minho said NO. or we shall say Not yet.

------------------------------------

SHort update. dont worry I'll update later.. Im still at school :D

 

I hope you like it. I'll do editing later :))

 

SHAWOLBABY<3